You have 10 seconds to explain why you use plastic containers for storage, eating out of...

You have 10 seconds to explain why you use plastic containers for storage, eating out of, or drinking out of that leech BPA and other harmful compounds into your food.

I don't, pussyboy.
Quit trying to put me in a box.

hotdog

I don't have any choice. What am I supposed to use?.

The titties they give are pretty perky

Glass

Glass can't freeze, can it?

enjoy your glasstrogens

Because I don't give a fuck.

This is one of my excuses. Fuck life. I'm not trying to see this fucking planet any more than I need to.

aluminum

Most food containers have been BPA for like 6-8 years now.

I seriously feel bad about keep on throwing out aluminum though. I feel bad because I know I'm contributing to the filling up of landfills when I could just re-use plastic.

Glass, ceramic, stainless, aluminum, stoneware...

You know that recycling centers will pay you cash for aluminum, right?

glass is heavy and shatters on a slight drop
stainless steel mars the taste of anything and everything you store in there

>glass is heavy and shatters on a slight drop
So what? Don't drop it.

>stainless steel mars the taste
Nope.

>glass is heavy and shatters on a slight drop
Are you five years old?

Fuck off shills.

This is a good post

It's hard to find water sources for cheap that aren't fucking poisonous.

Get a water filter, hook it up to your tap, and drink out of a glass or stainless steel bottle

congratulations, you have the cleanest, non-contaminated, non-distilled water that is humanly possible

I'm a welder, I'll die young regardless.

And they replaced it with new bullshit that's even worse.

I also feel bad for throwing all of my glass bottles, all sorts of plastic, and paper products all into the landfill.

If only there was some way to like, cycle them through the usage process once again.

If I'm lucky the cancer will kill me before I kill myself, and in the meantime I get cancer priveledge and sympathy.

Water inside will expand when frozen and can break the glass.

Enjoy dementia/alzheimers

Sure thing plastic shill.

because I don't care

because there is literally no evidence that the quantities of BPA your body is exposed to from this are biologically significant

I'd bet money that plastic has some huge problem, on the scale of leaded gasoline or larger, and it's being covered up by the petroleum industry. Especially countries that rely solely on oil for their economy. They know petroleum as the main fuel is on its way out, and they need plastic to stick around or they're done for.

They look nice. And they don't shatter when they fall. You could lose a leg to those glass ones if you're not careful.

It's a good thing. The world is way too populated as it is, and with the useless elderly growing so god damn old these days we need something to thin the herd. Plastic containers doesn't even remotely cut it. They should definitely put some radioactivity in there.

The BPA-free replacement plastic is less durable, more easily scratched and has a lower melting point than the old polycarbonate bottles everyone used before the scare.

i don't. old plastic taste is revolting and i avoid it at every opportunity. i'd rather put up with stainless steel taste than the cancer inducing taste of plastics. at least with stainless steel you're getting some essential metals & minerals out of it. whereas with plastics all you're getting are tumours.

They literally just published a study about how >90% of tap water in the US has plastic fibers in it.

>Nope.
Great rebuttal. This is sure to convert people to drinking from steel bottles.

Reuse 40 oz bottle like a man.