Pinecone general

Post rare pinecones.

Also Mason & Dixon is his masterpiece.

Where did you get this picture of me?
Please delete it
-Tom P

Do not believe a word this (im)poster says ... he's a fake

Whoa hol up I've actually never seen this one. Is that you pynch?

Ebin

Is that seriously Pinecone?

>ywn cast the shadows of you and a german girl making love over the clouds of germany

looks heaps like him, I heard he was on a show recently, but I might be misremembering cuz I'm drunk

>this whole post
he actually did it the absolute Pinecone

How does this twink manlet have such a better dick than me?

Is there a way I can listen to Jackson Pynchon's Band?

He has definitely a normal dick bro

This is ultra rare lads

>:(
I'm 6.5"

i'm confused, how do you know it looks like him?

I'm barely 5.0'' fuck off

Whats this guy's name?

Thomas Ruggles Pynchon, Jr. (/ˈpJnˌtʃɒn/,[1] commonly /ˈpJntʃən/;[2] born May 8, 1937) is an American novelist. A MacArthur Fellow, he is noted for his dense and complex novels. His fiction and non-fiction writings encompass a vast array of subject matter, genres and themes, including history, music, science, and mathematics. For Gravity's Rainbow, Pynchon won the 1974 U.S. National Book Award for Fiction.[3]
Hailing from Long Island, Pynchon served two years in the United States Navy and earned an English degree from Cornell University. After publishing several short stories in the late 1950s and early 1960s, he began composing the novels for which he is best known: V. (1963), The Crying of Lot 49 (1966), Gravity's Rainbow (1973), and Mason & Dixon (1997). Pynchon is also notoriously reclusive; very few photographs of him have ever been published, and rumors about his location and identity have circulated since the 1960s.

Thomas Pynchon
Born Thomas Ruggles Pynchon, Jr.
May 8, 1937 (age 79)
Glen Cove, New York, U.S.
Residence Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
Nationality American
Alma mater Cornell University
Occupation Novelist
Movement Postmodernism
Spouse(s) Melanie Jackson
Children Jackson Pynchon
Parent(s) Thomas Ruggles Pynchon, Sr.
Katherine Frances Bennett
Relatives Tristan Taormino