Where do you shop for groceries, Veeky Forums? I just moved into a town with Giant Eagle, Acme...

Where do you shop for groceries, Veeky Forums? I just moved into a town with Giant Eagle, Acme, and Aldi's in the near vicinity. So far I've been shopping at Acme because it's right across the street from me, but their prices are pretty high and the food quality is just eh.

Sorry did you say ACME?

Local grocery store. It's called Weis. If I'm in Baltimore for work it'll be Mars.

Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose or M&S

You live in Northern Ohio or Western Pennsylvania.

Yeah, i'm in southwestern PA, surrounded by stump-jumping hillbillies

Where at in PA? I'm in York.

>Giant iggle
I'm in a similar place, but with Shop n Saves instead of Aldis. I get the vast majority of staples, condiments and veggies at Aldis. Dip into any Aldi thread and you'll see people bitching about Aldi veggies, but I'm able to get there in the morning and have my pick of it. Their meat is...okay. I usually only get turkey, chicken and bacon from there. Thing ks, Aldis is so damn inexpensive. I save a lot of money shopping there.
If I want a good cut of meat or a fine/expensive ingredient, I usually go to the giant eagle (the one near me is one if their upscale "Market District" stores with a great butcher). I also get most of my spices from an Indian food store for ludicrously cheap.

So I dunno, man, just settle in and shop around, see what works for you.

Fuck me, tons of mistakes. Shop n saves instead of ACMEs. I tried searching for acme stores in SWPA to see if I could find you, but none came up in a search. Weird. Anyway, guessing you're in uniontown or Washington

Beaver County

From an extremely small town in north GA so my options are limited. I have either a Kroger's or the Walmart. About 30 minutes ride away there is a Sam's and Publix in Rome.

I hate when the jesters replace my eggs with dynamite when I shop at ACME.

>I have either a Kroger's or the Walmart
Aren't those like the same store?

Actually yeah they're pretty similar as far as groceries go. Walmart tends to be a bit cheaper though.

Local supermarket chains for staples, dairy, oil, alcohol etc.
Local butcher for meats and eggs
Baker for bread and maybe pastries
Flea market for most vegies and fish
Sometimes lidl

Aldi's is good if you don't want to spend too much money, but the food quality is mostly meh in my opinion.

>WinCo cuz it's by my house and is great for every day stuff
>Grocery outlet cuz they have specialty non perishables stuff like bacalao, dried chorizo etc. For cheap
>Nugget markets because they have the goat cheese case in NorCal outside of San Francisco proper. If I really want THE best cheese experience in NorCal I go to Rainbow Grocery in San Francisco

upper west side of manhattan

i tell myself that i’ll go to west side market or make the trip to a fairway, but then i just go into a french bakery every day andd spend $20 on a baguette and tuna or cheese because they have a debit card minimum

Based HyVee

Aldi for milk, eggs, and any snacks
Hy-Vee for everything else

Aldi is literally Trader Joe's with a graphic design department recruited from the third circle of Hell. Same never-good, never-technically-bad-but-sometimes-bad-idea products, same surprisingly high chances to get decent German food they overproduced for Germany and had to ship to the US subsidiary, but each and every item is priced a dollar lower in exchange for being in a package that screams "eat this, you fat schlub, it'll give you 12 hours of lard endorphins AND take 12 hours off your lifespan" instead of TJ's "15 dollar an hour receptionist in Manhattan" aesthetic.

mille feuille? I want to like that place but desu it's mediocre so I just go to kayser even though it's a chain

Food Lion. No I'm not black.

Local Mexi-mart for produce.
I base all my other shopping around weekly ads and sales.

>Local Butcher, Baker

Found the eurocuck!!

...I'm so sad

local asian and mexican places. went to whole foods market today. it was too upscale,white, trendy for my minority working class sensibilities. they got a huge selection of grains and cheeses though that i can't find in my usual markets

>upscale,white, trendy
Stay mad niggy

What's that thing in the bottom right corner?

Fred Meyer, which is a part of the Kroger Empire. Some of my groceries are less expensive at Walmart, but some of them are more expensive, so I shop at Fred's to avoid catching a bullet

Just a statue.

no loss for me or whole foods. i'll probably keep coming for the cheese, quinoa, or w/e they have that the stinking asian supermarket doesn't carry

>niggy
lel, try again

Comptche Store, Harvest Market, Safeway. Eggs from the Beaks' down the road.

If for some terrible reason I find myself towards civilization I'll go to Raley's or stick with Safeway.

Walmart, Sam's Club, Meijer, County Market, Schnucks, Harvest Market, Aldi. I guess maybe Target though it's overpriced.

Go to aldi m8
ive been living for an giant eagle is overpriced like shit
funny enough theres a Giant near my other home thats cheap as fuck

I shop at nordstrom's not fred meyers

Smith's, Maceys, Harmons

Fred Meyers are spooky.
Stores should not look that fucking clean.

kek I'm not 100% certain what you mean but when I worked there we had to face grocery aisles twice a day. When I was shuffled around to dairy it would have been once an hour but I was only able to do it once every two hours. I know it's the same for the NCR (hippie) section and I imagine it's similar for meat and produce

it is a massive pain in the ass

Pak n Save

Walmart, BILO, and a local outlet. Walmart for most stuff due to low prices and weekly sales at the other stores.