What does Veeky Forums do to get inspired to write?

What does Veeky Forums do to get inspired to write?

Other urls found in this thread:

sdmiller.github.io/octo/files/no_google2/GoodOldNeon.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read

Leave home.

Going outside

Wait for a hypomanic episode to kick in

Sorry for the shit quality, I'm a dumb phoneposter. Here's another picture

My penis.

This is the most obvious, silly, right and wrong at the same time response one could give.

I want to write fantasy books for fun. What should I read to git gud.

nothing

I have no desire to write, I have accepted that I am a mindless consumer, not a creator

When i have thoughts in my head that built up over like a month it gets to much for me and i sit down at my pc and write a page or 2 on the theme that was nagging at me.
Feels like i trip in some sort of delirium and like my mind is absent from my body. I love that feeling, shame i'm not smart enough to have it more often.

Fear

inspiration is fickle and really only useful for getting the ball rolling. you're the one who keeps the momentum. don't blame your lack of personable responsibility and subsequent creative failures on inspiration. this is your fault.

if i'm unmotivated to write i watch a smart movie, something like synecodche new york
if i'm motivated but need to get the engines burning i read a random chapter of gravity's rainbow

hey blueeyeswhiteprivilege, you know all your posts fucking suck?

OOOOOOOOOOOO

getting paid to meet a deadline

I see someone who doesn't agree with me on Veeky Forums and then I write him a post outlining where he went wrong and what he can do the remedy the situation.

Look at pretty and naked girls.

Write what you know.
All else will show up as posing.

awww

How many children did Nabokov rape?

I lead a pathetic and non-involved life, then attempt to get back at the world through writing.

>awww
What did he mean by this?

I go for a drive and listen to music. Songs tend to lend themselves to scenes in my head and I basically plagiarise the emotion or theme of the song.

It's actually terrible because I end up with a bunch of totally disconnected scenes that don't mesh into a broader story.

Sounds like something a brilliant writer would say, do not deprive us of your work

Sounds like you're unknowingly writing a short story collection but want to write a novel. Build on those short scenes and flesh each one out. If some connect into a larger narrative, you've got a novel. If not, don't force it.

I like to turn on some nice Schubert and write Max Stirner x reader erotica.

I considered this but I hate short stories. They're the literary equivalent of cockteasing.

Fantasize about being put in dangerous and subtextually sexual situations and trying to figure out how to get out of the situation while the odds keep getting worse and the problems more complicated everytime I think I find solution. I do this every night before I sleep.

>I hate short stories
Have you read this user?

sdmiller.github.io/octo/files/no_google2/GoodOldNeon.pdf

The origin of species
Thus spoke zarathustra
Pounded in the butt by my own butt
Moby Dick

Someone hasn't read the flannocan

It's funny, because Lolita dodges actual erotic content and mostly features driving around, which nabby literally pulled from personal experience.

I find that picture comfy.