How do you spend your fridays?

How do you spend your fridays?

Not sure about you anons, but i do it with a bunch of pizza.

>Home from work
>Invite friends over
>Order a bigass pizza
Yeah that's a pretty comfy way to spend a Friday.

yer za looks good, m8
where's it from?

Moscow mules, maybe some beer, chips, salsa, maybe videogames with a friend, language practice, funposting

All the days are the same too me. I spend it in moms basement shit posting

For me, it's going to get some authentic Italian food in Boston's famous North End. Last time I went I had some veal osso buco with the most tender bone marrow I have ever had, shit was so cash

I finished my shift at the factory at 7 am. Been lobstering until three. Now I'm heading home to sleep so I can wake up at 10 to go to work again.

Same

OP here, Its from Norway, some based Turkish bro makes it. Really delicious!

>doesnt have source
>only global offensive

Source is there, GO is in favorites to make it easier to find it.

Perfect Friday night imho tbqhwyf

Eat your crust, it'll put hair on your beta chest.

Why is there a foot in that photo

Literally realised that user didn't eat his crust...
>feelsbadman

user... i am speechless.

I'm unemployed and I didn't even realize it was Friday because every day is Friday night

Sounds depressing enough..

My dad used to call it "the bones".
>why didn't you eat the bones user?

You don't out you feet on a nice Friday drive?

This looks like PA

Same.

What in the fuck user... are you part autistic and part elastic?

Fuck no, that's bad manners. Not to mention dangerous as fuck if you get in an accident.

I do enjoy going for a nice drive or a ride though. But I need both my feet for driving the car or motorcycle.

The autistic part I can see. But the elastic part? How fat or out of shape are you so that you couldn't put your foot up there?

I can put my feet behind my head and turn my feet backwards. And I'm a little autistic.

My captain is driving me to his house where I parked my car.

I know this is going to get some ridicule but how do you make friends OP? The thought of spending my Friday night with a couple of friends and pizza and beer sounds amazing. I have aspbergers and have never understood friendship and how it works. Just because I have aspbergers doesn't mean I don't feel or understand loneliness though. I'm 34 and have never had a best friend. Thankfully I'm good looking enough that about once a year some girl will have the balls to hit on me out of the blue at work and I'll get a date or 2 out of it but that's really the limit of my social interaction.

user, are you living in your truck? Be honest.

No. I live in this palace.

maintain your goddamn yard, you white trash shitbird

Why are you hanging tree branches from a clothesline, some kind of avant garde art project?

That looks kind of cozy if you live there solo and take care of it. Why is the a fence made of found wood placed haphazardly in the middle of your yard?

It was a stopgap measure to keep the chickens out of the garden. It's mid way through being removed and replaced with metal fencing.

looks like your dog is sad as shit, user

spend some time with him

I'll buy the dog.

>time is a flat circle.jpg

>garden
>an overgrown patch of weeds

wtf?

Her medication costs 250$ a month.
Are you sure you want her?

Well, I'm spending my Friday afternoon cleaning, playing vidya, and braising beef shank for dinner. Going to have braised beef shank, mashed potatoes, and arugula salad. Lovely.

you should make a thread about that beef shank my man

Sounds good bro. You got any wine in there with the beef?

Watching Dr.Disrespect Livestream on twitch.com, some weed, some vodka, then some League of Legends and CSGO tonight with a ((sip)).

Oh yeah and food...take out Mexican burrito taco beans and rice with nachos.

he's just holding his legs apart while I rim him through the hole in the seat of his pyjamas

Yep, I used an old vine Zinfandel that was already open. Normally I use a heavier red, but I didn't want to open another bottle.

I should have, but since it's already in the oven, it's too late. Boo.

I'm sorry guy. I think you missed the boat. even in normieland, it's ridiculously hard to make strong friendships as an adult, and if you don't have any experience at all at what friendship is then I have high doubts you'll be able to overcome your turdburger. But idk if you really want to try, read some books.

I've read several books on the subject. It's all about using things like intuition and reading social situations. I'm absolutely lost as far as that goes. I just wish it was as easy as, after a conversation or 2, just saying do you want to be my friend. I just don't understand.

Not OP but i was going to say that most of my best friends i met at whatever job im working. You said that ur employed tho so i dont know what else to reccomend. Maybe small parties? Those are my favorite. My mother used to always say "you'll meet all yr best friends in college!" Lolol no. Huge pile of shit

I wanna come over and drink beers, and slowly start staying over longer and lingering until eventually it seems like I'm always hanging out at your house but you don't really mind because we're friends.

Yeah I'm a nurse and work in a hospital surrounded by extremely attractive women all day. I just don't understand how to make that into a situation where I can be friends with them as well

Just be youself my man. Confidence is key. Also patience.

It's not a math equation dude. Be honest and act like yourself, be comfortable with who you are and find someone who enjoys your company as much as you enjoy theirs.

Then, you just talk and decide what you wanna do. Videogames? Tv? Sports? Whatever..

That's just it though, I really don't like me. A normal person wouldn't have to deal with this. And I'm tired of being not normal. I've been able to take girls out on dates and I'm good for a little while but with more exposure to me they can tell that I'm a little off.

no beer/10

Ok, then you're an awkward son if a bitch.

Does that change anything? No. Just find someone who doesn't mind you being a self absorbed low confidence sperg.

Hmmm. Well if I can leave you with one thing.....just please....please dont pick up the bottle.

Too late for that. Got a bottle of willit still pot at home that's calling my name already just talking to you guys

Yep you just described my dream girl

Idk I read dale carnegie and his books help me a lot. People aren't as complex as I used to think, Or, they are complex, but it's really easy to make them like you.

Well I don't know ow about that one, Jim.

I was actually going to recommend that our friend does try alcohol, it'll smooth everything out and make you see things like this for how unimportant and inconsiquensial they really are.

I'll have to give his a try

that dog has gone through some shit

Literally and figuratively

Don't look for "friendships" in the opposite sex. That shit doesn't work at all. There's always an underlying sexual tension that precludes relaxation which is a must for friendship. You just have to start talking to other males in a work, neighbor, bar or other social setting and see if you share common interests in activities (even if it's something like sampling craft beers) that can be enjoyed together. Start doing those activities and sharing experiences and pretty soon you have a friend and probably other friends who are his friends as well.

But honestly, although I have some "friends" that I've made in adulthood, they'll never match the depth of friendships I had in college when everyone was a freewheeling poorfag. Don't expect too much out of it as an adult.

How gross is your keyboard?

holy fuck, thank christ I don't have to live like this. Thanks user, I was feeling shitty about my life/job/condo recently but seeing how you live made me reevaluate my shit kek.

Are you that guy with the retarded dog, the weed plants and homebrew in your dirty ass house?

I like to chill with an American Classic and my favorite shows.

>got home from work around 7:30pm
>ate some pasta and bread
>about to go drink heavily with my suite mate

gonna be good

>How do you spend your fridays?

Desperately try to find something that will keep me entertained over the weekend, drinking the night away. Always just end up going fishing.

Life is boring.

>Eating in front of the computer.

This is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

I just spent 2 hours soaking in the bathtub reading shit on my phone and nursing a mild stomach ache. Now I'm gonna eat a microwave meal, drink some chamomile tea, and watch Stargate SG-1 before tucking in to bed at a reasonable hour.

>6+ slices
>2, yes, containers of ranch sauce

i'm guessing 320 lbs give or take a stone

If you put your ugly-ass nasty-ass feet anywhere in my car but the floor, I'd immediately stop and kick you out.

I spend my night with chef and a dab pen

female.

Long shower, on the phone constantly, fake pain, cant cook, drinks tea, shows with mostly males. Get off my board

Where did your MLP figure go?

I was meet for three years but fridays still felt like fridays to me. Also I was aware of what day it was every day

Not that guy you responded to, but I know plenty of manly men (myself included), who soak in the tub, drink tea, and watch shifty sci-fi. I'll probably be doing that exact same thing tomorrow night, because I'm going on a distance bike ride in the morning, followed by a distance swim. Only fat man babies who don't into sports make fun of baths and going to bed early after drinking herbal tea.

Drinking beer and playing Thief

id rather live alone in the woods with my own place than some shitty condo where you hear people stomping around, cant ever actually get privacy and always hear coughing through the walls and hearing them flush the toilet and shit

he also probably owns that place, while you rent like a sad faggot , and hes probably saving up way more money than you

>you have 7 friends online

GTFO NORMIE

REEEE

>when you mix up your Veeky Forums and /r9k/ tabs

cute women with pretty feet do that. you're a grown ass man in pajamas with nasty hairy feet and yellow toe nails, fuck man.

sort yourself out

>ranch he says

user, it isn't just for me lol.

Never had any of that cancer.

>7 ''friends'' online
rather not play with randoms

Yes, that's me.
Stuck on Veeky Forums forever.

>all these assholes hating

I like your house, user. And your dog looks wizened. Your yard is actually more orderly than these dickheads seem to think.

>which is why it's parked right in front of your computer and on a single plate
>didn't deny 320lbs estimate

sure thing fattie, sure thing

In Wisconsin every Friday is fish fry Friday. Not sure if it is just a Midwestern thing.

Spent my last three fridays and saturdays working in a local bar that I normally frequent. Pretty decent, free food and non alcoholic drinks during work.

Spend the night pouring drinks, serving food, cleaning up, working the register and listening to bar banter. Would recomend even for less social people as you mostly dont want to get involved in conversation. This place is pretty old school as well, no uniform, no table numbers, no computer system or an electric till. Long days tho, usually 12 hours.

I've been unemployed a few months now and have gotten into a bit of a Friday ritual.

Throughout the week I fast and consume under 500 calories a day.
When Friday rolls around I stuff myself sick while watching old 90's cartoons. I'm watching Darkwing Duck right now.

Just got a shit cashier job though and can't afford to be bloated 4-5 days at a time so this will probably be my last feast.

i'm sitting in front of my PC switching between music and internet and CoD and drinking a few beers.
We had brisket sandwiches and bananas Foster earlier for dinner.

How fat and alone are you?

I bet you're so fat you have sausage fingers.
That's a disorienting picture. Are you sitting on your steering wheel?

It could be pretty comfy if it was maintained a bit better. Why do you need two sheds?

you're livin the dream, just bought land in washington state and am building an A-frame cabin on it so I can live the /comfy/ life. keep on keepin' on

The wooden shed is a chicken coop I'm almost finished with. Had to build a bigger one. My wife eats a lot of eggs.
I'm planning on buying more land soon myself.