Tfw everything is so unfulfilling

>tfw everything is so unfulfilling
>tfw mindless consumerwhoredom, including reading, is boring and makes me feel pathetic but people say you have to read 90000001 books
>tfw feel addicted to internet / Veeky Forums in case I miss out on memes
>tfw have no ideals or goals
>tfw have a crisis of confidence on par with an existential one but over the everyday actions (Is this efficient? Does buying this coffee make me a sucker? Am I only a sucker if I care?)
>tfw reading countless articles and reading books and watching videos just gives me the impression everyone is a fraud salesperson
>all the funny stuff in media is oblivious people skirting around blindingly obvious right wing truths
>tfw working is humiliating and boring- normies will always be given better jobs (and women better ones)- workplaces are an utterly rigged game
>seeing qts is depressing when I know they only go for Chads and I've never had any female attention
>aged 26, have a respected STEM degree that I really hated but have had zero social life for over 8 years
>tfw smart but lazy and can clearly see that everyone is either too stupid to see the meaningless if it all or is a fraud salesperson

The ennui is crushing. Absolutely crushing. I feel cucked when I do anything. I feel so sickness by the pretension and fraudulence of it all. I know I'm generalising but I can't be bothered explaining the caveats.

>tfw you discover the hard way that Veeky Forums is the real redpill and there is nothing you can do

You seem too self-aware in some senses and not self-aware enough in others. I would recommend you some reading but it doesn't sound like that's what you're after

Seems like you're one step away from becoming an alt-right clown.
I'd recommend reading Das Kapital for an alternative perspective of your condition, but I have little hope that you wouldn't dismiss it out of preconceived notions.

I really related up until
>tfw working is humiliating and boring- normies will always be given better jobs
"Normies" are only a distinct, separate, judgeable category if you're legit autistic or have some other mental illness/disorder. If not, you're basically just a conspiracy theorist with an inferiority complex.

>(and women better ones)- workplaces are an utterly rigged game
WEW. You have a stem degree and you really believe women just "get" better jobs? How many levels of /pol9k/ are you on, you little baby?

>seeing qts is depressing when I know they only go for Chads and I've never had any female attention
nvm. Question answered.

>tfw smart but lazy
Incredible.

this has nothing to do with books

>>tfw working is humiliating and boring- normies will always be given better jobs (and women better ones)- workplaces are an utterly rigged game

i would have agreed with this except u supposedly work in stem, the one line of work that autistic fucklords can go all the way to the top in, but then u said u didn't really like stem when u studied, so maybe you're just a normie with shit social skills not a true austist

Stop posting this. We saw it yesterday and didn't care. We still don't care today.

I didnt see it and can identify with OP.

This has nothing to do with books, you only post this here because you think there is some sort of connection between yourself and the other anons here.
Funny how you prob would call 99% of people who post here normies in real life.

user, take it from someone who wishes he was dead. It is entirely possible to be awake to the injustice of the world, to be redpilled and still unhappy.

Intellectual satisfaction and correctness and personal contentment are not the same thing and I suppose the next step in your life is to find out how to be content amidst the noise of this earth.
May you find peace in your journey.

>in case I miss out on memes
>all the funny stuff in media is oblivious people skirting around blindingly obvious right wing truths
>tfw working is humiliating and boring- normies will always be given better jobs (and women better ones)- workplaces are an utterly rigged game
>tfw smart but lazy

I'm pretty sure this is way too on the nose not to be bait. Either way saged, reported and if you'reserious you really need to go back to r9k. Literally one line of this has anything to do with literature and it only proves you don't read

I swear to god I've seen this same post dozens of times in the past few months. Do you need a friend?

End thyself

He posts this shit daily

COFFEE, JUNK FOOD, DRIVING AROUND THE CITY. NEW JOB.

Look bro, the world is shit. People are frauds, shams, and shameless liars in their day-to-day dealings with other people. Nobody has the fucking energy to be "real" with everyone they meet, and nobody wants to hear the truth anyway. That includes you. You have a couple of options, which can be broken down into two basic categories: you either acknowledge all of the above, realize that everyone's a sucker sometimes, and try to scrape a somewhat respectable existence out of this shitpile society we're born into, or you continue to shitpost these awful threads on Veeky Forums and do nothing of substance with your life, never enjoying anything, while you fetishize an intellectual honesty that you don't and can't possess. Your call.

>Look bro, the world is shit. People are frauds, shams, and shameless liars in their day-to-day dealings with other people. Nobody has the fucking energy to be "real" with everyone they meet, and nobody wants to hear the truth anyway. That includes you. You have a couple of options, which can be broken down into two basic categories: you either acknowledge all of the above, realize that everyone's a sucker sometimes, and try to scrape a somewhat respectable existence out of this shitpile society we're born into, or you continue to shitpost these awful threads on Veeky Forums and do nothing of substance with your life, never enjoying anything, while you fetishize an intellectual honesty that you don't and can't possess. Your call.

this whole shit used to be called "growing up", this is like the flip side of those fags who want trigger warnings on a book because someone gets raped, "omg everything in life is fake", "i have to work to feed myself, not fair!" etc. it's like come on millenials are so god damn whiney

I got over the pointlessness of it all when I discovered science. The more I study it, the more it makes me believe the nature of existence is teleological after all. Everything is evolving toward some invisible goal, and is in fact being actively pulled toward it, rather than passively pushed by causality.

so hey real talk how old is too old for Veeky Forums i'm taking a poll

Veeky Forums is for old ppl, all the young kids are on reddit and imgur

>tfw smart but lazy

KEK!

OP here. I want to emphasise that the pointlesness of it all isn't what's torturing me. For now I don't care whether there's a god etc.

What tortures me is that i feel guilty for all of my actions. I feel like i am a sucker or not worthwhile in some ways. I study maths? I am an effete pseudo Intellectual. I do practical stuff? I'm a dumb chimp who uses tools without fully understanding them. I drink coffee? I give in to my urges and i am weak. I don't drink coffee or have junk food? I am harming my mental state for stupid reasons.

And it's not just me judging me, it's all of society judging me. And they're all fraud normie salespeople with lives on fucking easymode while plugged in to the hive mind.

>t's not just me judging me, it's all of society judging me
wrong tho

Don't forget, you're here forever.

To be fair, I think these kinds of people are as rare among millenials as they were in previous generations. After all, most people are "normies." But now, the sad, pathetic bastards have an audience.

>growing up
>becoming an adult
>getting a job
>being responsible

Nobody is even giving you a second thought, let alone judging you

Once you've found something to do, feelings of being an outcast will recede. Because then you will be more at peace with yourself knowing that you're doing your best. Until you actually do this however, you will keep feeling worthless.

Pick a goal and be persistent in pursuing it. If you're not persistent, you'll slip back into self-hate immediately. It's the only known cure for this.

underrated

omego point? do you know ervin laszlo?

>becoming an adult
>people are like teenagers well into their 30s
>getting a job and being responsible
>""giving back to society""
>not checking out of society and becoming a NEET

Nobody cares what you do, unless you do it to them. Why submit yourself to such harmful, microscopic scrutiny? Seriously, go to a therapist. Maybe then you can talk all this shit out with them instead of Veeky Forums

Nah, dude. The therapist is judging him too! You can't trust anybody!

I mean to be fair they probably are, but just when they get home after work and complain to their husband about how shitty their work day was

so i'm really saying this without meaning to attack you, and i know you're going to take it that way but i really hope this cushions it because despite the fact we're on Veeky Forums i'm saying this very sincerely

you are all the things that are wrong with you

find hobbies
have friends
have a girlfriend
please have sex

OP come back

You're just gonna post the same thread tomorrow, let's just work out all your issues right here and now and save everyone the trouble

Just get a gf senpai

I am not a fraud salesperson, bro ;(

Not OP, but I work in the auto industry and women have the EASIEST time getting jobs. Engineering companies are always looking to hire women engineers to fill their quotas no matter how shitty they are at their job (many women engineers are terrible). They get special treatment at the workplace and all the male engineers always swoon over their female coworkers. STEM is already infected with the big "female engineer" push that libs have been pushing for the last few years.

Like every other job, STEM is all about making the right connections are knowing the right people to get ahead. It isn't about how smart you are.

Everyone is such a PHONY

Ive been checked out of society for 5 years m8.

I understand OP. I am playing mental games with the marketers and puppeteers in every decision I make, and more often than not, I see myself losing. It is crushing. I find myself living inauthentically all the time, trying to become another being-in-itself. Life lived free is exhausting and unrewarding, so I keep setting myself on a fraudulent autopilot. None of it is much fun.

>Smart but lazy

Oh wow