Scientists have discovered how to get women to think you’re attractive

>"Females were four times more sensitive than males to economic status cues when rating opposite sex attractiveness, indicating that higher economic status can offset lower physical attractiveness in men much more easily than in women,"

How do I get this “higher economic status” they keep mentioning?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S109051381730315X

Other urls found in this thread:

ties.com/blog/10-things-women-find-most-attractive-in-mens-style
ebay.com/itm/2017-Men-Luxry-Faux-Fur-Jacket-Mens-Warm-Grey-Fur-Long-Coat-Outwear-Parkas-Suit/152709088452
youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good hygiene and not dressing like shit

Ban social sciences from Veeky Forums.

Oh fuck off there are plenty of maths and physics threads and very few on any other topic.

Wear a gold chain, use an iphone, get a grill, rock some jordans, etc.

>How do I get this “higher economic status” they keep mentioning?

ties.com/blog/10-things-women-find-most-attractive-in-mens-style
>Michelle • 10 months ago
I think this article is great. I wish I could tell every guy how I wished that they'd dress with some more intention! It really does matter. I have two male friends who regularly wear a vest and a nice button up shirt. The first time I met them, I said "wow!" In my head. Both of them (separately) made an impression. I since realized that friend #1 is balding and shorter than average, and friend #2 is overweight.. and we don't even think about these things because women are so distracted by the nice fashion!

I think most guys think that if they dress in what's comfortable for them, that we'll feel comfortable with them. Some have even told me that. It may be true, but I would really like to meet a man who realizes that women appreciate sex appeal too! It would really help my lust for men as well... too often they are more attracted to me than I am to them. All it would take would be some fashion changes and intention! They think that the reason is their body or lack of certain qualities. No. It is about fashion taste!

The four things I think this article is missing are:
- Button down shirts that are slightly open.. mmm, Mm.
- V neck shirts, yes!
- Flattering manly sweaters, yes!
- sweaters with nice plaid shirts underneath, yes!
- v neck t shirt with a opened button up shirt on top... yes!
-And lastly, as someone who lives in oregon... I see a lot of men in hiking books. That's great that I can look at you and see that you're a nature lover, so maybe we share things in common. But wearing hiking books does nothing for sex appeal. Alternatively, wearing a nice pair of leather shoes... Mmm, mm! It says you know how to dress (and might therefore know a lot more about what's attractive and dating life, even professional success).

>One more thing. As a lady in the Pacific northwest, I see a lot of men who are comfortable dressing casually and nerdy. They are uncomfortable with office wear and therefore don't know how to apply most fashion advice (like ties and nice shirts for example). But what they should know is that being too casually unintentional can put them in a "dorky" category. The differences are small but important, even one change in an entire outfit is a huge investment with women and your own self love!
>A vest versus no vest. Suspenders versus none. Nice leather shoes that look european versus hiking shoes. New clean cut jeans versus frompy jeans from goodwill. A v neck t shirt (without logos imo) versus a crew neck shirt with logos. Sweatpants versus jeans. Anything with holes or wear should be thanked and put away to good. A clean cut coat versus a sweatshirt. A nice watch! A man who knows to wash his face, trim a beard and stash, and comb his hair! Men who wash clothes before they smell (women often gave better senses of smell.. so we pick upon BO faster..), and wow I love a nice scent. A tiny bit of musky cologne or even just the smellof laundry detergent. Scarves are sexy. A side bag versus a more dorky backpack.
>Also. We like your hair.. Don't cut it all off. (Then again, if it's really long you may be unintentionally sending people away, by sending a message that you're sloppy.)

>Also, know your body type and look up tips to dress your type in a flattering way! Including the right size clothing snd many more tips.

>The best dressed men make an impression. They make me look twice. Any male friends who dress nice stick in my mind for a long time! And the ones I've dated, .. I actually think my relationships are a lot better with them because they care about how they look, and it results in my ability to be more physically attracted to them. And it results in their increased self confidence and happiness in general. Develop uour poise!

>Throw away your sweatshirts (or keep them for exercise only) and opt for clean cut clothes every day. Demand better for yourself, for yourself and for the women in your life who would like nice people to admire. :p
Nice clothes don't have to be office wear to make a lasting, significant impression.

>One last note!! **"Dressing your truth"** has changed my life. there is a program for men too. It identifies your personality via energy type and then is able to identify what kind of clothing would help you feel more you. It is amazing and I've only done the women's free version plus a lot of thinking.

In order to attract women, you have to recognize that their brain is still the brain of an ape, as is yours. Try to mold yourself in the image of the most worthy male.

This is the least scientific shit I have ever witnessed.

an apologies for the missing greentext

Because you are focusing on the method and not the subject. Don't be a brainlet.

It's not science without the scientific method!

good thing we're discussing hypotheses right now then

Related Articles:
>Aggression in young men high in threat potential increases after hearing low-pitched male voices: two tests of the retaliation-cost model
Evolution and Human Behavior, Vol. 38, Issue 4
>Shaping men's memory: the effects of a female's waist-to-hip ratio on men's memory for her appearance and biographical information
Evolution and Human Behavior, Vol. 37, Issue 6
>Male-biased operational sex ratios and the Viking phenomenon: an evolutionary anthropological perspective on Late Iron Age Scandinavian raiding
Evolution and Human Behavior, Vol. 38, Issue 3
>Father's physique influences mate preferences but not the actual choice of male somatotype in heterosexual women and homosexual men
Evolution and Human Behavior, Vol. 39, Issue 1

"freedom of will" meme is getting BTFO.

Seems like common sense

Just buy one of these and they will come
ebay.com/itm/2017-Men-Luxry-Faux-Fur-Jacket-Mens-Warm-Grey-Fur-Long-Coat-Outwear-Parkas-Suit/152709088452

By no means

Why are you going to these lengths to imitate a girl?

I posted a comment by a woman. I didn't greentext properly so perhaps that came across unclearly.

>chain
>Jordan's
This is great for picking up hoodrats.

Op, get a Rolex

>v neck t shirt with a opened button up shirt on top.
How do you not feel like an asshole wearing this.

That's another thing women admire, is confidence. If you have a decent body then you shouldn't feel awkward. I'm super thin yet I've worn this same get-up.

If I might interpret, I think she implicitly doesn't condone graphic t-shirts---those are for manchildren. A solid color (like wine red, which has been indicated to arouse the opposite sex) on good material might do just fine.

A v neck shirt with a button up shirt is literally one of the most forgiving things you could wear short of something really thick if you have a shitty body.
You just look like a cunt wearing it.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Pale blue dot is still one of the greatest photographic achievements of all time. Carl Sagan had to argue for hours to get them to take that picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g

I really don't care about the opinions of some twats in their twenties who have been heavily influenced by the toxic American culture.

I dress smart for myself.

I can assure you you don't want to get together with a gold digger

lmao at that cockroach with a helmet

>scientists found a way to justify sluttish behaviour covered up as "social blabla"

My sides left the outer solarsystem a while ago

Note that these two guys are only her friends, lol.

pay attention to what women say they like and what their actions indicate what they like. Women have a tendency to say that men with more money are more attractive, but in reality women tend to go for sexier males. That's just how it is boys.

The brain has been the way it's been way before money or wealth was even a concept, why should the reptile brain then take money into account when trying to estimate how attractive a man is? I dont think money helps at all.

Money would never get pic related laid.

Please tell me that picture is fake.
Or that he at least found love.

there's a difference between selection for sexual activity and mating and selection for providing and protection of the woman and children.

It's real and the photo is as ubiquitous as the fat nerd with acne and the actor tipping his fedora.

γ+ is based

yes i think you're right about that difference.

however, now that provision and protection is abundant in society...well it's gonna lead to an interesting show wouldn't ya say?

women being slutty isn't the whole issue
it's coupled with a a negative impact in the social environment: the destruction of marriage.
women can get men to marry them, adulterate, file for divorce and take about half of his wealth or persuade him to accept it and continue providing for her. the lack of consequences to slutiness is thus the real concern that we should have at this point. women are programmed to be opportunistic after their initial investment doesn't payoff.

civilization has lost against nature it seems.

But I do want to get together with a cock digger. Tips?

You have to convince yourself that this is actually the proper way to dress. My grandpa wears v neck sweaters with button ups almost exclusively; it's a kind of etiquette. Having a girl tell you repeatedly that you look good in it will help getting over the often inevitable initial asshole feeling.

My grandpa isn't an asshole by the way.

I like this picture. It is certainly much better than the alpha-beta-gamma-omega ranking that went around a couple of years ago. It is very interesting. I think that I may be a [math] \gamma + [/math] but because of my social anxiety I may fall in [math] \beta + [/math] territory. But then I don't look up to the alphas, I more likely look up to the [math] \gamma + [/math]'s of the world, especially the mathematician variety. I guess the better description would be that I am a [math] \beta + [/math] in the path of ascending to a [math] \gamma + [/math]

Buying pussy.
>illegal
Pussy stealing form you.
>Totally encouraged and legal.

>100% of women have sex with 20% of men

lmfao how salty of an incel soyboy can you be to make and / or post this image

>Buying pussy.
>>illegal

maybe in a thirld world shithole like America where if you open your door SWAT kills you, but not in the real world

>ties.com/blog/10-things-women-find-most-attractive-in-mens-style
>following this shit because "muh womans"
>wanting to be a manufactured robot
Neck yourself

And I suppose you don't ask your professor what they're looking for when they assign you an essay, hunh?

Just get a waifu.

No heterosexual man has ever worn a v-neck

How to get vagina always
1.Kill somebody like a big strong guy
2.Tell girls about it
3.Watch they go OOOH YOUR SO STRONG and want to fuck you because your a feral bad boy who needs to be tamed or some bullshit in their brain

What? You think only gay men wear V necks?

Did some 14 year old call V necks gay while next to you, or something?

It wasn't just any 14 year old, it was the coolest 14 year old of the class !?!?! You just don't understand high school do you?

Man the comments on that video are pure cancer
>this is science but feels like a poem