Margherita

>margherita

what's wrong with margherita, user?

flyovers are scared of it because it's a foreign-sounding word and doesn't appear on the menu of their local Pizza Hut.

should i get drunk tonight? i''l blackout if digits or someone replies with digits. i'll od and kill myself if post ends in 1488

I'll cut your throat in your sleep.

Wat. Thats retarded.

Yes get drunk and kill yourself, great plan

That he thinks that or that flyovers act that way?

It's an exageration in this case because even a "no stoplights" one road main street town will have a texmex restaurant that serves them, but the sentiment holds true for most of "dem damn furriner words and thangs."

t. BFE flyover whose nearest town is a 1 road no stoplight town with a shitty texmex restaurant.

It's fucking boring. Why get the most plain jane vanilla option when I could get something with sausage or bacon on?

Well you know user, sometimes the simple choice is the best one. And i can assure u that margherita with buffalo mozzarella its fucking fantastic.

Ah, I see the problem. You're used to getting pizza with shit-tier ingredients. In that case, yeah, margherita is boring.

But from a place that has a proper wood-fired oven and uses good quality ingredients? It's fucking amazing.

They're tasty

No one is talking about margaritas, they are talking about the margherita style pizza.

What, are cocktails foreign concepts to Americans?

Amazing

herita? I thought her name was Bouvier

>marijuana

It's the gold standard for pizza. It's what you get the first time you go to a place to make sure they know what they're doing, then you branch out from there.

I usually go for a meat feast, but each to their own

I wouldn't waste money on that boring crap. It's easy enough to put tomato sauce and two spoonfuls of cheese on some bread at home, oh and garnish with 3 leaves you found outside.

Rolling for anons death

Flyovers only drink cheap beer or shots of bottom-shelf liquor. Anything else is "fancy faggot shit".

The essence of good pizza is the sauce.

roll for you to drink a comfortable amount of alcohol, listen to your favourite music, and go to bed after drinking at least a litre of water

Margerita masterrace
only plebeians put toppings of the pizza, ruining it's amazing taste for something else.

>toast sandwich masterrace, only plebeians put toppings on the sandwich, ruining its amazing taste for something else

Amerisharts consider cheese a topping rather than a component ingredient of pizza.

amerishards thinks that cheddar is real cheese, that doesn't surprise me

Do Italians really eat this?

>implying this pleb shit isn't the "plain jane" of pizza toppings

You're fucking stupid

>garnish with 3 leaves you found outside.
kek

What is Homer doing with that dildo?

Nobody cares you stupid cunt, shut your fucking mouth, oh my god, shut up, shut up, a million times shut up, I'm going to kill you, shut up

>he's never eaten real pizza

>shut your fucking mouth.
No one spoke.

I think you misunderstand what that fag was saying.