Why is Nick Land the greatest philosopher above?

Why is Nick Land the greatest philosopher above?

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosystems.net/kek/
youtube.com/watch?v=IZfIp3sTPpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a highly skillet individual.

thicc land*

haha reddit puns are great

Organic brain disease + freakishly high IQ= good times

>I burnt popcorn

P R O F O U N D

Thanks!

organic brain disease?

It isn't meant to be profound, it's just funny if you know his personality.

I'mma need a quick rundown

>if you're autistic like him
fixed

Because he's literally right about everything and leaves me unsure if I should react in fear or embrace and facilitate his prophecies.

he's a nazi

Pretty sure his brain would look like swiss cheese on an MRI.

>literally

Correct

Literally?

Yes

This kind of shit just makes me realize that the people who idolize Land and NRx in general are internet addicts (mostly university nerds) who unironically care about A E S T H E T I C S. They care about the image and the "atmosphere" that NRx evokes. Just look at those NRx threads we had a month or so back, full of tumblr gifs of dystopian futurist cities and the like. They also romanticize mental illness, in particular schizophrenia. Honestly just a phase they'll grow out of when they move out of their parents' and get a job.

What makes you literally certain?

Just watch kiddo. All will be revealed soon.

Nick Land has kids?

Aesthetics are everything, user. Even ethics are merely a subcategory of it.

nick using "kek" more than once over the past few days has been one of life's greatest disappointments

Literally?

>Nick Land will never be your dad
>he will never read Fanged Noumena to you before bedtime and play 90s jungle on long family road trips
>tfw

?

He has always been on the forefront of memetic research dude, the CRUU was literally a giant 90's meme.

Nick has been a frogposter for longer than that:

xenosystems.net/kek/

Land is but a meat auxillary of the CCRU entity

Ebin

Not an argument.

It is only as an aesthetic phenomenon that existence and the world are eternally justified

I was also surprised when I found out. I think he's married to Anna Greenspan

meme magic is just hyperstition for the 21st century

Ethnomasochism applied to an internet community. I wish there was a name for this.

Announcement that Fanged Noumena's back in print. Go support Nick so he can become independent and not let Nazis be mean to him all the time. :(

will i get clobbered by antifa for reading it on my commute?

Probably, yes. It is only for late at night, with a flashlight under the covers.

He took alot of acid and it warped em

/pol/ here

who is nick land, and would i like him?

shoo shoo

Stick to being a populist monkey, that's probably more your speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZfIp3sTPpE

I swear we have had this thread before.

Ree! Ree! Get out normie!

I like Nick Land but not NRx. That's a feeling that a lot of the people who follow him hold.

B b but aesthetics are a subcategory of e e e ethics.

How can ice b real if mortals are reefer

I'm gonna need a QUICK rundown here

Who the fuck puts cheese in an MRI.

Deleuzian Marxist takes too many amphetamines while writing a book, has a psychotic break that lasts for months, the second half or his book becomes a cyberpunk meme.

This is it.

sounds interesting I guess. thanks.

Aesthetics are nothing.

Aesthetics are our prerogative, it's what makes us human. To discard aesthetics is equal to discarding ourselves. It is truly our prime mover.

Nice little pasta :^)

>my answer when people tell me to get an instagram or put up a profile picture on social media

>he doesn't know that art is revenge at life

/pol/ is idiot popularism, so no

>These old saints in the forest have not yet heard of it, that ART IS DEAD

>conflating the entire aesthetic experience to art appreciation

I guess you're not deep enough to "get" it

>art is dead but i can still powerlift while watching the sunset

Good post. The logical result of Fascism is the introduction of aesthetics into political life. All efforts to render politics aesthetic culminate in one thing: war.

you are like a little baby

he also taught continental philosophy at Warwick, was tweaked all the time, did crazy philosophical roleplaying thought experiments

Well
yeah

Nick Land is entry level
It's the new Cyberpunk

>continental philosophy
ugh
Spare me

Shut up Benjamin.

I would agree. I think what differentiates Land from most other nrxers, and makes him more interesting, is that his neo-feudal societal ideal isn't just a desirable outcome in its own right. For Land politics is a means to an end, that endpoint being his cyber-Lovecraftian vision.

Aesthetics are the excretions of the Mind.

Me and Nick land are among the few individuals to fully understand the implications of Deleuzean thought and achieve the BwO. It is no coincidence that we both went insane soon after. Six visits to the psych ward later after deterritorializing myself with hardcore psychedelics, I have now returned to the fold of Platonism. The ethics of difference, it would seem, end only in a padded cell or a coffin. For my mother's sake, I now adhere to virtue ethics. Kinda miss fucking bipolar scene sluts but then again that's probably how I ended up with HPV. I only hope my future wife can forgive me my immature philosophical infatuation.

>struggle of a nation

>HAHA MALAPROPISM

This is probably true but to discredit Land's ideas due to some of his followers is stupid. I'm not sure you have a grasp on his philosophy or where he is coming from if you judge his ideas based on what some autists on Veeky Forums say, who themselves misrepresent Land all the time.

>nick land
>entry level
I don't think this is in any way possible to believe..
Upon the ideas of antiquity, on the casket of modernity, nick land with his ravenous presentation, with his absolute knowledge of all things prior, stands triumphant!
Honestly though, his work includes the readings of kant, nietzche, deleuze, bataille, hegel, etc.
To reference him as entry level revels far more about your understanding of philosophy than what it alludes to in regards to lands work.

To understand your comment as anything other than expressive misunderstanding would be considered dishonest. However, to humor the shallow, and to obstruct the base, I'll continue. What is in the caring of aesthetics that you find so pernicious? What is in reality that does not allow for the establishment and further execution of aesthetics in relation to itself? Mental illness in relation to what? Do you take yourself as correct? Is it only in reference to yourself that others are mentally incoherent? Have you looked at yourself lately? have you wondered what must be at work inside of you; what ignorant beast thought this comment was worth posting, I say, it was not one with reason.

Its continental philosophy m8

You can write literally anything and they'll find a way to connect it to Hegel and Kant.

How does the mentioning of continental philosophy in any way dispel what I've said?
Im not entirely sure of what your comment was meant to accomplish.