For me, it's Giordano’s, the best 'za in the world, from Chicago

For me, it's Giordano’s, the best 'za in the world, from Chicago

I'm not even from Chiraq and I can tell that place is a tourist trap.

For me it's Lou's.

Came here to post this, best pizza I've ever had.

Where my Pequod's bros at?!

Way overrated imo. Bottom crust is way too thick, it's more like a cheesebread than a pizza. Love the caramelized rim though. I hear Burt's serves basically the same thing with thinner crust but I've never been.

Stuffed pizza in general is a meme yeah.

Usually go with Beggar's it Lou's when I visit.

Also, Philly's Best does a great cheese steak and they're not expensive.

Stuffed or deep dish?

homemade 'za is best

As much as I enjoy a homemade pizza, Iggy's is still my favorite. That crunchy bite of heaven from a hot slice right out of the oven is hard to beat

>Stuffed

retarded kid i went to highschool with, his dad opened up a small pizza shop in my town. i've been eating ham and pineapple for 20 years and he makes the best goddamn hawain pie i've ever had

Why do Chicagoan's need to keep confirming the stereotype of midwesterner's as fat dumb fucks that can't even pizza right? Chicago thin crust is superior and the only deep dish worth getting is a Detroit deep dish.

Midwesterners love their casseroles. It's inevitable they would turn pizza into one.

Who /ArtofPizza/ here?

Shout-out to the $5 pizzas they used to sell at Dominick's on Fridays, long but not forgotten I fucking love you F

Chicagoans can only eat food that is cheesy or greasy, they migrated this trend north to Wisconsin.

>anyone willfully moving to Wisconsin
>ever

Why does based Deep Dish trigger nu-males so much?

Wisconsin here, get fucked m8

Who is this trash and why is it posted here somewhat regularly?

>based
it's actually the worst. It's a loaf of bread with some shitty canned tomato sauce on it. fucking terrible.
Chicago """pizza""" shouldn't even be classified as pizza

t. nu male

Its better than Minnesota

going to Manhattan in a few months

where has the best pizza slice

EYY YO MY LOCAL PIZZA JOINT THAT PUTS ON MOZZARELLA CHEESE AND CANNED SAUCE IS THE BEST.
NAH MY LOCAL PLACE IS THE BEST. IT DOES THE EXACT SAME THING!

Why can't New York get obliterated by a hurricane already?