What are big new meme foods on the horizon...

What are big new meme foods on the horizon? The stuff that suddenly everyone will be eating in 5 years causing the price to triple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCOpoWqg6FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake cum

>predict the future for me please

>he isn't a tastemaker
baka

"flavored eggs" with spicy or preseasoned yolks will be everywhere

BIBimBap! Korean rice/noodle bowl. This is fucking delicious. Starting to blow up on West coast of USA! USA!

Korean cooking is laughably simple. Sugar and salt.

I think the Korean Wave hit its peak in 2013. All downhill after Gangnam Style.

Korea isn't cool anymore.

I think east asia as a trend is dying in general
people will need a new region to lash onto, perhaps some part of africa or eastern europe?

I fucking guarantee it'll be Cacio e Pepe; Every hipster cunt will be pushing it as a "more vegan" alternative to Carbonara.

Never dude it'll just cycle back to the Mediterranean then back to East Asia. No other regions food is good enough to be trendy.

Offal.

Nah, Eastern Europe is too "racist" for these hipsters.
Also Eastern European food is seriously not very healthy or "light", I gained weight like crazy when I was in Romania and Hungary. They use a shit ton of meat, sour cream, cornmeal, potatoes and cheese.

Asian Streetfood is hot right now, even though 90% of Asian Streetfood restaurants (which is a stupid concept to begin with) are just a faster version of Chinese restaurants.
Also chia is all the rage now too.

that egg looks exactly the way i like it

Lentils and hyper rustic peasant food.

probably brazilian or indian

East Asia will stay it in the west, the esports and idol scenes are growing faster than the anime scene is dying and they're both things that are natively western but we just gave up on trying to compete so there's not even the /pol/-tendies REEEEDIFFERENTBAD factor.

That said, urban China will be the global elite within a decade, and THEY'RE going to be all over cheap, delicious authentic African cuisine from their newer colonies. It might filter down to America eventually, just like how Britain eventually got pizza and sushi through American chains after their empire fell.

Krill

I know chinks very well and believe me, they wouldn't want anything else than Chinese food.

Yes sometimes they have a burger, steak or some traditional food so they can take fancy pictures to post on Wechat. But as soon as they hit their room, they will crave for Kang Shifu's shitty instant noodle.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCOpoWqg6FE

I know hakubuta very well, and seriously, look at Veeky Forums with its active Budweiser, chili dog, sushi-is-overrated, is-quinoa-a-meme, and avocados-are-definitely-a-meme threads. There will be an a lot of autism and weibo post/throw it out/actually eat pot noodle at first, but it won't last just like it didn't here.

Yeah. But idk if it will ever trickle down to normies. At least not the hardcore stuff.

Indian "fast" food like chipotle

Irish whiskey

Middle eastern and greek flat breads, falafel, gyro

I grew up in Africa. There is no good food. I have a personal taste for gamy, tough, burnt to shit meat but I recognize that as being 100% nostalgia for my childhood.

poke bowls and craft malt liquor

Tartare and cucumbers

Hatch chiles are about to peak

>poke bowls
Hi flyover

Fuck off faggot. I'm saying Normies will start to discover poke, fucking newfag.

Pigeon and game hens

That stuff is awful. Tullemore d.e.w. is good tho.

I only drink two gingers because I used to live in Minnesomalia, I got used to it

Frozen yogurt, gourmet cupcakes, and the newfangled limes

Bushmills and Michael Collins are both good too.

fast casual Argentinian food or fast casual Cajun food
ice cream with salt
growing herbs/produce in store (automated hydroponics)
unique produce cultivars with varied appearance/taste

2008 called they want their memes back

>2008
I fly over your house a lot

Things flavored with Tonka Beans.

chicken stuffed clams

epic!!!!

artisan home-cured corned beef

Okra

this, it has already spread to here in utah

also smoked anything and 'keto certified' is starting to pop up

Kek, I'm moving between salt lake and provo in October. What are the best meme foods to try?

ghee and tony chacheres will be like srirachas

fuck off mudslime

Kebabs will lead the halal surge in the US

High-end Chinese/Chinese other than Cantonese and Szechuan.

"ruby" chocolate.

Antifa will not allow this

Recipes with insects.
Really. Meat will become pricey for what it is and a good source of protein are insects.

french onion soupe

Slav food is becoming trendy, which sucks because Russian is my favourite cuisine and I don't want to pay an arm and a leg just to eat it.

I went to a hipster Russian place in Portland called Kachka, it was expensive and horrible.
When I left I was drunk on vodka, so I accused the Jewish looking manager of "jewing me".
Then I was told to never return

>thread about new food trends
>point out a food trend is actually far past and that the backward hicks that are just getting these things are not representative of new trends
>someone gets butthurt about it

Does sopa de macaco have a future in the modern american diet?

eastern european food is shit. literally no worries there
poke bowls already hit their peak and are falling off
pretty sure the next actual meme food will be medieval peasant food. you know, hearty stews, meats, cheese + bread, etc.

>Cacio e Pepe
how could it be more vegan if it has cheese in it

Yo, what's some russian recipes I can make besides sprats on black rye with pickles and vodka and sadness?

'go 'zone

Carnists aren't known for their strong command of english
But that's the flyover existence in a nutshell. Being perpetually mad at, and living your life as a constant reaction against, changes in eating habits, culture, etc