What is this book trying to say?

What is this book trying to say?

save me is what it said. save me from this stinking pit of insanity and transport me to a time, any time other than this one.

Life sucks, kys, but be hilariously absurd first.

it's about us

Fluff

first post best post

Everyone is a Quixote with their own beliefs that cannot be interfered with, no matter the polemic interruption.

some men you just can't reach

we live in a confederacy of dunces and we're the biggest one
great work

instead of being a raging nerd with no social skills who yells at plebs, you should just realize that there is a hot new york girl who inexplicably wants your D and move across the country to be with her

The author killed himself and the only reason the book got published is his mom sent it to some professor.

Stop believing in your own shitposts and do something constructive like
>fuck the girl and stop being a fatbastard

we are all tragically and beautifully interconnected through the invisible web of life

pffff
fuckin kek
I hope this user is the correct user

come to my house

ive got microwave popcorn and a dvd of akira

Pretentious

Quit being a cunt and enjoy life once in a while.

I liked his diatribes against the decay of society and our decadent soulless culture/zeitgeist

he was basically an autist edge lord who was too intelligent to actually submit himself to the mundanity of this world (i.e. get a job, formulate social life etc.)

I wonder what Jordan Peterson thinks

kinda

kinda

I don't think so

no

kinda

I'm not sure about what it's trying to say, but I think it was a bit ahead of its time. Ignatius is basically a neckbeard, and the qt in NYC is basically a sjw. If it was written nowadays she would have a tumblr.

The point is hating the time you live in is pathetic because everyone is nostalgic for a period they never lived in. They romanticize it.

Ignatius enjoys the pleasures of modern life but would never admit it.

my man can you kill yourself pronto thank you

Uhhhhhhh something about Mario and Pikachu apparently

>save me is what it said.
so true
RIP, poor bastard

I chuckled

swag