Milk and honey

this thing is full of bad poems, but i need to know which is the worst. also give me something thats even more unreadable than this if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/story/73677165-milk-and-honey-rupi-kaur
libgen.io/foreignfiction/index.php?s=Kaur, Rupi&f_lang=0&f_columns=2&f_group=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try to piss in your open mouth while lying flat on your back instead

I bet you'd
eat me out
if I filled my cunt with
milk and honey

is this real

Of course not, I just made it up right now.
That ought to tell you something.

i like how the text's increasing vulgarity is subverted by the last line's innocence and saturation
d'ya want a book deal kid?

Read morrison's lyrics on the soft parade

List of the Lost
“Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”

I bet you would
lick my cunny
eat me out
like milk and hunny

is uh, this real

You would, I bet
Drink my milk
And eat
My cunny honey

The December sun had hidden its dull rays behind the huge rocks that rose monstrously high west of Dunfern mansion, and ceased to gladden the superb apartment Sir John occupied most part of the day. They had withdrawn their faint reflection from within the mirrored walls of this solitary chamber to brighten other homes with their never-dying sheen.

As the dull, grey evening advanced to such a degree as to render a look of brightness imperative to the surroundings of its sole occupant, Sir John requested that his favourite apartment should be made bright as possible by adding more fuel to the smouldering ashes within the glistening bars which guarded their remains. This being done, three huge lamps were lighted, and placed at respectable distances from each other, when Sir John, with his accustomed grace, began to peruse some of his evening papers.

Though a man of forty summers, he never yet had entertained the thought of yielding up his bacheloric ideas to supplace them with others which eventually should coincide with those of a different sex; in fact, he never had bestowed a thought on changing his habits and manner of living, nor until fully realising his position of birthright, that had been treasured by his ancestors for such a lengthened period, and which, sooner or later, must pass into strangers’ hands, did the thought ever occur to him of entering into the league of the blessed.

The clock had just chimed nine when a maid entered with a note, neatly laid on a trim little tray, which she placed on the table close beside her master, and then retired. It was rather unusual for him to receive letters so late in the evening, nor until he was in full possession of its contents he could not form the faintest imagination of its worth.

Yessir, debut novel of the beloved Morrissey (yes he wrote books.)

Hell yeah, I love how I have structure without even intending to. Sign me up, homie.

>cunny honey
Is that that spot of crusted "cheese" in women's dirty panties? Shit's gross.

Greatest poet of the millennium, an inspiration to young girls everywhere, especially in Muslim countries with lots of sand.

I also hate women!

That's not too bad.
Give us another stanza.

someone post a download link so we can read it

wattpad.com/story/73677165-milk-and-honey-rupi-kaur

here user reading this gave me headache

here user downloadble epub please ignore the previous wattpad link

libgen.io/foreignfiction/index.php?s=Kaur, Rupi&f_lang=0&f_columns=2&f_group=1

I wrote it last night while I was drunk. I'm caffinated and about to head out the door right now. I'll come back to that.