Hungry again, sir? what will it be this time?

>hungry again, sir? what will it be this time?

YOUR UNBORN CHILD. I WANT TO SUCK IT OUT OF YOUR BIRTH CHANNEL.

AND SOME CURLY FRIES

Chicken teriyaki sub with on whole grain with lettuce, spinach, and extra teriyaki sauce please. And a glass of water on the side

>glass of water
what are you, some kind of a faggot?

All the meatballs.
If that's not enough just simmer OPs shit thread in some ragu, I'm sure it'll taste the same. Like shit.

Canal. Birth canal.

SORRY I AM NOT A NATIVE EARTH SPEAKER

I would hit that shit and she would make that face

Ayyo nice

I didn't spend hours upon hours talking to doctors for years then scrimp and save $117,000 of my own money for gender affirmation surgery for you to rudely call me 'sir.'

Meatball on wheat flatbread
Double meat
All the veggies
Toasted
Enough ranch to justify doing sauces again

>hungry again
No, I'm here for the pleasant conversation. How's your mother?

kek

It might as well be declared a channel knowing the amount of cocks that sailed through that thing

Uh, it's channel.
>channel
>noun
>a : a usually tubular enclosed passage

It's a tube that has fluids and babies swim through it. It's a channel. Unless you're some roastie that no longer has a tube shaped inside part in which case yeah it's a canal because the entire university rowing team has been in it.

* pulls out little bathroom cup *

theres you water sir

I used to go to a Subway so often I didn't even have to say what I wanted, she would just start making my sub as I walked in. I had to stop going there because it got really awkward.

i'd pay this girl extra to spit in my sandwich.

Subway club pls

It's still called the birth canal whether you like it or not.

The lady at the liquor store calls me by my first name

And in my head I'm like "no I don't want my receipt, I come in here to buy suicide potions not to make friends and the sooner I forget this happened the better"

What's your name? I'm going to write your manager and corporate regarding how you treat me.

I'll have 2 number 9's

Same thing happened to me. I rotate between the four liquor stores in my area now.

same here but i love that relationship. i never get dead dull stares because i've made such good friends with the workers there, we'll usually have conversations that last my entire lunch period while im sitting down and they're behind the counter.

The Sikh guy behind the counter already pulls out a pack of my favorite cigarettes and a pint of what I'm drinking from behind the counter when I go in to get beer. As soon as I walk through the door I see him pull the smokes and start flipping them in his hand waiting for me to get my case.

I'll have the tuna

>It's been a long day, without you my friend

I didn't ask to be born, but here we are, in a subway.

ham + cheese + cucumber + lettuce + olives + random sauce on whole wheat bread

That's some customer service

you talking to me or the roach on the table, slumpeye? i didn't come here for you to be half stoned and fuck my order up. the right side of your face needs to tell the left side it's at work.

Im sure his accident had nothing to do with his haiti charity

>spicy italian
>italian herbs and cheese
>provolone
>not toasted
>lettuce
>tomato
>onion
>banana pepper
>mayo
>sweet onion sauce
>oregano

I would have sex with this sandwich artist.

underage b&

game came out 13 years ago, grandpa.

>Italian Herb & Cheese
>Turkey
>Swiss
>Toasted
>Lettuce
>Pickles
>Banana Peppers
>Creamy Italian

best shit you'll faggots

you'll get*

I suck at grammar damn

And your parents let you play it at age 4?

i'm 24, user.

Someone order this I have to see this abomination

i changed my answer. i just saw myself in the mirror. she's kinda cute.

I just raped a kid in the bathroom, so give me a 6 inch cold cuts x 2 meat extra mayo

Wow you made "friends" with a bunch of fucking losers and sometimes you "talk" to them abit, that is truly epic omg you literally have the best life I'm like so jealous right now

That's so fucking hot

>this buttblasted other people can make conversation
Whatever you say, sparklefresh

I'll have your pussy, to-go please. Thank you.

she's pretty cute honestly.

and give me a club with the southwest sauce

>not fucking her in the middle of the store

beta as fuck

Yeah I'm sure conversation with subway workers is amazing.

>hey dooood you see the new call of duty trailer?
>oh man did you watch the game last night it was awesome
>dooood I'm off work tomorrow so tonight it's beers and smokes time dooood wooooo

Lmao I'd rather shoot myself

*angry clacking sounds*

I actively avoid restaurants once they start remembering me

I'll come back in about a month or two when they turnover new staff

My precious subwaifu
>Car breaks down on roadtrip
>Have to wait a day until the auto shop can get the part needed
>Only place nearby to eat is a Subway
>Walk there and order meals 3 times a day
>Same girl pulling a long shift
>Get to talking
>Offers to just give me the fillings and bread so I can make something other than sandwiches
>Throws in a few free cookies
>Come to buy dinner
>Step in a pothole and twist my ankle
>She gives me a ride back to the car after her shift ends
>That night have an intensely sexual dream about forcefully impregnating her
>Look her up on facebook the next day
>She was a 19 yearold single mother
>Her kid died
She's a qt and proven breeder. She will be mine.

Subway doesn't have curly fries ya dingus

Jesus Christ no good deed goes unpunished. Poor girl has no idea what is coming for her.

>using lmao unironically
Yeah I'm sure you're a real pleasure to talk to.

Since subway has meatballs in sauce, why don't they just keep a pot of spaghetti or some pasta ready and let people order spaghetti and meatballs (super cheap junk food fast food version) and make some garlic bread out of their bread and sell it as a meal? They have done pizza in the past but this would be even easier it would seem.

>he wants to breed with a 19 year old former single mother with a dead kid

You lost the plot.

H-hi...I-I'll have a...uhm...w-will you m-marry me..?

fuck me, Veeky Forums is always a laugh riot

That's the worst, when they recognize you and bring attention to the fact that you eat Wendy's multiple times per week. Just give me my fucking slop you worthless minority.

Were you going for humor or something here? I don't really comprehend what your point was in posting this reply. Were you saying you some how feel guilty about what your eating habits are so you take it out on others with your inner hatred for yourself? I'm legit asking, not being a dick or anything.

Why? I kinda enjoy the extra judgement at this point. It bothered me when I was younger I guess.

He's doing it because he wants you to die as soon as possible for being a kaffir. Trust me, next time tell him you will pay the jizya.

Alright maggots, I wanna see SIX HOTLOADS on your G.Is. hat, NOW!

Italian BMT with extra lettuce and bacon,BBQ sauce

You seem like the type of guy that likes being pegged and "accidentally" leaves out the strap on when guests come over

>Kid died
Doesn't sound like she produces stable offspring.
...or was it you, you jealous maniac?

Nah, it's fine, a hospital pharmacist killed him with conflicting medication. She's good to go.

My lawyer has informed me I should neither confirm nor deny this accusation.

She looks adequately roofied.

Subway is designed so that monkeys can prepare your order. Boiling spaghetti and taking it out at the right time is not something that a monkey can do

Bond. James Bond. Nice to meet you, Mr. Canal.

Do you think she looks that bored during sex? Has all life gone out of her?

Posts like this are why Veeky Forums is the best board.

Your vagina. Up on the glass. And just keep pouring honey mustard on there until I'm done.