Quick Vegan Eats

Just tried lentils and rice for the first time. This shit is unironically good and so clean tasting. Just fresh steamed rice and lentils with salt, onion, and oil. It took all of 25 minutes to make. I would really like to incorporate more vegan type meals into my meal rotation. Things like this that don't take a long time and a dozen ingredients Share your quick and easy vegan recipes.

I have tons of delicious lentil recipes but I'm not gonna share them with you because you're a vegan faggot.

Rice is cool if you eat at as part of a varied diet, but if you eat it all the time you'll fuck yourself with antinutrients/phytic acid. Try quinoa, millet, potatoes, any starchy vegetable, tempeh, miso, buckwheat, beans, different breads etc. You don't need that much protein unless you work out a lot, so don't worry about a complete amino acid profile all the time. Also, get in some supplements before you turn into one of those scabby zbie vegans.

>quinoa, millet, potatoes, any starchy vegetable, tempeh, miso, buckwheat, beans, different breads
>miso

WTF that's nothing at all like any of the other things you mentioned what's wrong with you?

A .45 slug

I'm not though, I eat meat and dairy products with every meal. Even my fucking salads have feta or hard boiled eggs. I just want a few meal ideas that aren't so saturated fat having.

pasta is 20 minute recipe and is also vegan. boil noodles while you make a tomato sauce. super easy and you can put whatever vegetables you like in your sauce

So far my diet is pretty varied. I alternate 30 different meals of 5 breakfast options, 5 lunch options, 5 snack options, and 15 dinner options, with a wide variety of ingredients. Rice is only present in a few meals. I could never develop a taste for quinoa though.

do you have a document of your different meals? im just curious

kys

Noodles with peanut sauce. Add more vegetables if you're feeling fancy, but even just a bit of cilantro is good. You don't need to fry it up unless you feel like actually cooking, but this is one of those rare things I make when I am just too tired to cook.

>Rice is cool if you eat at as part of a varied diet, but if you eat it all the time you'll fuck yourself with antinutrients/phytic acid.

He said while Asia rolled it's eyes and sniggered uncontrollable, continuing to live longer, healthier, and thinner than the gwailo

>vegan anything
gtfo

Bro science.

I don't understand why you abortions have to keep coming here to spread your beta filth WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE GTFO REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Truth

rice does contain lots of sugar tho so its at least something to look out for if u care

Sweet potatos (2-3) peeled and sliced into rounds (about a quarter inch thick), coat with about a tbs of olive oil and sprinkle taco seasoning (or any other Mexican type blend) and put into oven preheated at 425 for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Top with cheese (nondairy or none if you're going full vegan), beans, diced tomatoes, corn, jalapeƱos, or anything else you like on loaded nachos and put them back in for another 5 minutes.

Breakfasts:
Flax oat flour muffin
Oatmeal
Egg bacon cheddar biscuit
Mini spanikopita quiche
Mini ham mustard Swiss quiche

Lunch:
Yogurt and fruit
Some kind of salad usually Greek or caprese panzanella
Egg or tuna salad
Soup & sandwich
Leftovers

Dinners:
Caldo verde with whitefish or scallops
Mushroom enchiladas with cheese and marmite
Homemade za
Chili
Roast meat and veg with potatoes
Sweet potato salmon cakes
Quiche
Pasta bake
Stir fry
Moroccan chicken
Rice bake
Fish tacos
Curried veg with coconut rice
Soup/stew
Pasta

Snacks:
Dried fruit
Granola
Trail mix
Hummus
Popcorn

Fresh juices:
Beet apple carrot lime
Squash apple
Green apple celery ginger
Pineapple carrot
Cranberry orange ginger

A few things are left intentionally vague for variety, but everything listed is made from scratch. The breakfasts and dinners freeze great so it's nice to make double batches to thaw later in the month.

Thanks anons, these are great. Peanut noodles used to be a favorite too.

Vegan food is fucking great, if you don't eat time to time it's a huge loss for you.
You don't have to be vegan to enjoy them. Eating meat every meal isn't healthy anyways.