Tofu

How does a man eat this without turning gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9ToDbeS8XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat man food, drink man drinks (beer or brown liquor no exceptions), and try not to think about the smell of burly strong men in denim, western shirts, and cowboy hats, or making love to them. That's totally gay and I am DEFINITELY not gay as you can see by my man food and my penis substitute that I carry around at all times, thus proving that I am DEFINITELY straight ok?

You eat it while not getting but fucked.
Da fuck you even asking, nigga?

nothing will help you're already gay

You don't faggot

Faggot detected

Just don't be gay in the first place?

eat mapo doufu

Nothing gay about low cholesterol and a complete protein, pussy.

its not a choice!

>penis substitute

fried tofu is delicious
in ramen too

eat it occasionally and stop listening to memes

Barbecue it. Come on, fag, that's the answer to everything. Unfortunately barbecuing it won't CURE you from being gay so you're fucked.

by being confident, that being said. That shit is gross. You can eat vegan if thats your thing. I dont care. I think you spend too much time on an taiwanese origami meme spouting site to realize this. and I hope the irony isnt lost on you.

>puts fork handle in grease
OOGA BOOGA ME MAN

why don't you just turn into the cute trap you were born to be, user~

Except it's tofu and your parents are embarrassed.

you buy the soft kind and just eat it straight out of the packaging with a spoon and some soy sauce

if you think tofu's gross you're retarded

get some wildwood tofu, dash that shit with some fat like olive oil and use some cajun creole to spice it, its amazing

Fry and eat it, there's far greater risks worth confronting to your testosterone than eating tofu

>not posing your sip of Jack next to your fav two pistols
found the herbivore

60% obesity rate
honestly if we keep going down this track, parents hating what you eat is going to keep you alive
i love a burger, but in this day and age where i dont have to hunt for food(and alot of food is extremely energy dense even in small portions), looking at calories, and percentages is a necessity.
>kids shouldn't count calories
fuck that

i know this seems unrelated to tofu, but everyone in this thread needs to understand that if you can find something healthy and good, fucking eat it

>fry
>add soy sauce and sugar
>dissolve some corn stark in cold water and add it

someone cont. this recipe please

maybe a doctor can have your taste buds checked

>slightly porous, mostly flavorless ingredient
>people try to eat it by itself

You people realize you're suppose to use tofu in stews and soups, where it can actually absorb the flavor of what surrounds it, right?

t. ling ping ching

T. Vegan trying to be funny

do you drive a miata, too?

Breaking news: white people shouldn't be allowed near food

Just don't use it as a meat substitution, find recipes that use tofu as tofu; pretending tofu is meat is gay as hell.

Old news: You should be turned back into farm equipment.

Moderately aged news: all y'all need Jesus

>we wuz cowboys and sheeit

>tfw vegetarian
how does it feel to be LITERALLY inferior to me in almost every way?

breddy gud

>Nothing gay about low cholesterol

Lol

Try it like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=n9ToDbeS8XU

Hey Terry

This.

The fact you're even considering eating it already means you want to suck dick.

why do carnists always talk like deeply closeted gay guys?

wishful thinking

>all carnists are closeted vegans
I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I think OP is referring to the high estrogen content in soy. I love tofu, but I only occasionally eat it because of this. I just make sure I get 1-3 meals with a lot of red meat to counterbalance it.

I'm glad this thread is here. I wasn't sure if I was going to get to read hippy news and bro science today.

just eat pinto beans
all the nutrition of beans, without the fat.

Wew

Tofu
Tomato
Yang Cheung Mien
Water
+ a few secret flavours

Nice soup

pic related is what real men eat

Man you all are faggots if you don't like tofu I don't care if hippies ruined it. I avoided it for the longest time but none of you faggots ever told me it gets the perfect crispy crust in some oil and absorbs sauces.

>9403742
>slathering that jiggly white flesh in thick salty sauce
this can go both ways

A 2010 meta-analysis of fifteen placebo-controlled studies said that "neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men."[34] Furthermore, isoflavone supplementation has no effect on sperm concentration, count or motility, and it leads to no observable changes in testicular or ejaculate volume.[35][36] A 2010 review suggested that the sperm count decline and the increasing rate of testicular cancers in the West could be linked to a higher presence of isoflavone phytoestrogens in the diet, even if this is not proved and must still be debated.[37]
Females

>we wuz kangz

Just eat it. Being gay isn't that bad. You'll learn to like it really quickly.

shh don't be reasonable in a bait thread

Silken tofu in a ginger syrup is very good.

>you're all faggots if you don't like dick in your anus

Jesus, you triggered a bunch of closeted homos didn't you?

read up on biology OP.
the homone/endocrine system has a status quo system.

consider the manboobs steroids phenomenon.

the endocrine system checks hormone levels, if it notices levels out of wack it tries to bring them back to status quo.
so the roid rager who is pumping tons of extra test into his system, will also notice a rise in his estrogen level to maintain balance.
once the body gets used to getting synthetic test from steroids, it quits making its own. so when you get off them you start gaining babby fat becuase your body is making more estrogen than it is test. becuase it think you'll just feed it some test.

tofu then has xeno estrogens which will cause the body to increase test production to maintain status quo.
unless you're eating a shit ton of the stuff
and not being very active. then you're gonna get boobs.

have a few tofu meals a week add some onion, and garlic and you should be okay.

i mean if you are eating tons of tofu and not being very active, you are going to get legit boobs