Are they better than Subway, Which Wich, Quiznos and Potbelly?

Are they better than Subway, Which Wich, Quiznos and Potbelly?
They opened one across from my apartment last week and I might try them out tomorrow.

Literally nothing like subway, similar to Quiznos.

Jersey Mikes is better

Firehouse is great. The sandwiches are super tasty and they pretty much only employ Christians, but the best part is that they typically have dozens of hot sauces available on the counter near where the register is. You need to look for the "gator" sauce. Gator Hammock sauce can pretty much only be found at FH Subs because the moment it hits store shelves it's bought out by the skid.

>Muh lettice sammich

i've only ever ordered the smokehouse beef and cheddar brisket

it's really good

i put the house datil pepper sauce on it and sometimes mix it up with gator hammock or the thai garlic hot sauces if they are available.

You're thinking of subway user.

Potbelly is better, but Firehouse is pretty dank and has more interesting options.

Ive never been in one because I just assume anything from the east coast that didnt come out of maine or new york is pure fucking garbage.

my nigga

number 13 mike's way

tried 'em twice. wasn't impressed.

They have the GOAT meatball sandwich

They're "alright" sandwiches, but their price point is a bit crazy: I can't justify paying that much for a sandwich, just because they have hot sauce variety.

This.

>Which Wich
>You ordered a piece of bread w/ a slice of bologna, that will be $17.83; please tip in the tip box

^_^

Jersey Mike's is definitely long on lettuce and short on meat. Pic related. Look at this fucking travesty

Try each one and decide for yourself

Just subs is better

Fucking disgusting.

I just wnet into the grocery store the other day and realized most all sandwhich shops are a fucking meme.

Thick sliced Coby Jack Cheese straight from the deli so its fresh, fresh tomatoes from the produce section, Lettuce, and a fucking half inch (literally not figuratively) of roast beef/ham/turkey.

Prepackaged just a couple hours before lunch only 5 FUCKING dollars.
Sandwhich shops are retarded.

Tastes good. Not worth it for the price.

oh and the bread choices were fresh banked loaves from that day sourdough, honey wheat, etc

ACTUAL FUCKING bread and not that floor mat chemical containing shit from subway.

Quiznos is my favorite, which wich second, firehouse, potbelly, and then subway.

:)

JM is only good when they have that rosemary whatever bread. Otherwise it's average.

Firehouse is better than Subway in every way. Especially their meatball sub, Subways meatball taste like defrosted rubber.

You also pay 50% more for a FH meatball.

>they pretty much only employ Christians

fuck you, and fuck them

Which Wich and Firehouse are both p ballen
All the other ones suck nuts tho

>sandwich shops are retarded

You're neglecting to account for how lazy some people are. You pay for the convenience not because you get the most food for your money

the one and only quizno's in my town closed, but we have 4 subway's :(

The main shortcoming of firehouse is their very limited pork selection. They only have honey ham, Salami, and pepperoni. You can't even get a basic italian sub there.

I guarantee there's a better local sandwich joint in your area.

I'm sorry that you're so poor?

Firehouse is decent quality, really good meats and cheeses, but is pretty overpriced for what you get. Quizno's the same

Jimmy Johns strikes a good spot between quality, quantity, and price but is still gonna be on the more expensive side than other choices. I prefer them to Firehouse I think

Jersey Mikes is of lesser quality than the other places but you get more sandwhich for your cash, if all you want is something huge to eat for one big meal or split into two Jersey Mikes is good. They're my 2nd go to choice.

Subway is fucking McDonalds tier, go if your broke or drunk or stoned and don't care if you get diaherria from their botulism laced lettuce

Zeros is a regional chain in my area whose subs are much bigger (full 12-inch). They do oven subs as well as subs on the grill like phillys and their phillys dont come with retarded cheese goop so theyre pretty delicious.