Suicide Notes

Post some enjoyable suicide notes. Post your own if you'd like.

>Political Science Professor Will Opines
willopines.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/punched-out/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTXDLifjTUY
youtube.com/watch?v=WiG0nI6r1Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

" I will do a flip, and I'm not a faggot! "

I see this was posted on /r9k/. Look at the comments. Fucking hell.

Lettuce Dog is top tier

First post best post

Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!

I don't know how to find the video footage of that assassination. Can someone post it?

Y'all have to live around all this craziness, and I'm gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTXDLifjTUY

Wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=WiG0nI6r1Qg

>Pussy bitch lmfaoooo glad you killed yourself. Nigger lover. All niggers will die starting tomorrow!

>y-you don't get it user... I'm different... I took "personality test"!

If this is actually real, I feel bad that this guy ended it for such a vapid reason.

Also, waiting until your kids grow up to commit suicide doesn't make it easier for them. If anything, they're able to better process the situation and have a harder time adapting to the loss. This is a meme that asshole dads perpetuate when they leave their wives after the kids go to college. Instead of dealing with a normal post-high school family life, your dad is a weirdo who fucks girls younger than your sister and your mom is insufferable and miserable all the time.

to be fair, his generation was probably one of the worst to be a autist. Too late to capitalize on the relatively low hanging intellectual fruit of the 20th century, while too early to find an internet forum to socialize with fellow autists during his young adult years. Sad.

>You might be surprised to learn that I was among the shortest of my classmates.

manlets btfo once again

>tfw reading this and realizing the only reason I made it was because I got taller towards the end of high school.

just google otoya yamaguchi m8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

The internet is the only reason I'm alive. haha.

>The Battlefield Where the Moon Says I Love You

I too am disappointed he put his MBTI in his suicide note... it's the type of shit you see in teenagers still trying to find their identities. That being said he was clearly a very intelligent person judging from his blog...

I see this on Veeky Forums all the time and in real life, this danger of getting attached and comfortable with labels e.g. ''depression, bi-polar, autistic MBTI snowflake subset 12'' etc. Some people just accept their flaws because it's comfortable to fall back and say ''I have Label X'' when instead they should try and improve themselves - the mind isn't as rigid as some people think

>Humans can usefully be understood as social creatures whom are constantly engaged in enhancing or protecting their rank among their peers.
Is this a grammatically correct use of "whom"?

this makes me really sad. i really look up to older autistic people who have managed to lead successful lives. i don't have a lot of hope for myself and it makes me feel a bit better. i would have love to have had a class with this guy. rip

Nope

lmfao his name isn't will opines, it's will h moore. will opines is the name of his blog. opine means stating your opinions.

>checking out because you're bad at smalltalk and social interactions
>this person was a professor

he was probably just depressed. you come up with some pretty retarded reasons why it's a good idea to kill yourself when you're majorly depressed.

Loser misinterprets Catcher in the Rye. Wew

Yes, but this isn't just a momentary internal lapse of reason in a major depressive fit. He wrote a pretty lengthy post with his supposed rationale, so you'd think he'd be able to spot that it's completely retarded on every possible level.
>hurr sometimes you have to be dishonest to other people
>hurr smalltalk is boring but necessary
Sorry, this is just stupid beyond belief.

If its stupid, but it works, its not stupid.

Who the fuck are you to judge someone else's reasons for killing himself? Do you think you understand his life and his problems better than he did?