Do you have a spot that knows you well enough to the point you could just look them in the eye and they know what you...

Do you have a spot that knows you well enough to the point you could just look them in the eye and they know what you want?

Do you know a place where you can get a discount or a 'on the house'?

Yeah but I'm not going to say what it is because then I'll be doxxed. It's pretty comfy.

Faggot

Yes, but they're dive bars.

Yes, McDonalds

Yeah but it's really due more to the fact that ive been going to this restaurant since i was an infant so we know the person who owns it well enough. I dont go there super often because I dont like the idea of constantly eating on someone's dime.
It's pretty comfy though, i just roll in say hello, and get served a plate of food.

The fear of giving a total stranger such an intimate look into myself is what keeps me from being a repeat customer anywhere at all, or at least spacing out visits several months apart so they forget about me.

My local bar, I walk in and the bartender starts pouring my drink without asking. I'm good friends with one of them, on a first name basis with the rest of the staff. Granted, I'm just getting the $1 draft Narragansett (they also sell $1 PBR and Rolling Rock), but it's maximum comfiness to get copped a drink on the regular. I've probably spent hundreds (thousands?) there regardless.

I used to when I was a teenager. But then my mom decided that the weird iffy items she would always get on the menu sucked (because of course they would) so we stopped going. That place is still the only restaurant that I have ever been to that was able to not only make sweet potato fries edible, but mind blowing. Since that time the owner's have completly changed the menu so my few regular items aren't even served anymore.

Every single person you know started out as a total stranger so that point is moot, in my opinion.

>moot
Rip

yup, go to this place every day.

Restaurant: The usual?
Me: Yup
Restaurant: That will be $5.19

no. one day hopefully

no

There's this one bar next to my apartment where I know the barmans pretty well, one of them is a good friend of mine. I have a permanent tab there that I pay off ever month or so, and whenever I come in I get pured a pint without asking for it.

On a hot day I get McGargles IPA, on a rainy day I get a Guiness, on a cold day I get whisky. The bar is abover the bar but the let me order food from the bar and they get it for me downstairs. It's pretty sweet.

>The bar is abover the bar
I mean the restaurant is above the bar.

I use to go to this diner in Chicago every week wirh my grandpa. The waitress always knew what we wanted most times unless we switched it up. She even brought me two glasses of water at a time because she remembered I was super thirsty always. Good times

I used to go to a restaurant where I knew the manager. She was my housemate and tried to trap me into marriage with a sabotaged condom, but she chickened out and had an abortion.

I've started going again recently because they have fucking fantastic waitresses, cooks and amazingly delicious fish and chips.

>housemate and tried to trap me into marriage with a sabotaged condom,

Thats not how roommates work.
If you are banging her, she is not your roommate

Sounds like you've had shitty roommates, mate.
They don't pack you two to a bedroom for the symmetry.

when I was younger my shitty parents would order form Dominoes so often that after we would give the address the person on the phone would tell us what our order was and then give the price.

>but she chickened out and had an abortion.
what a fucking relief, holy shit

I feel your fear. I had a Catholic wench as a roommate, knocked her up and it took all of my skills as a smoothtalking liar to convince her to have an abortion. I was damn close to having a yoke around my neck for at least 18 years. Wew, I still get cold sweats just thinking about it.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Maybe try not banging random broads you hedonistic retards

How much is McDonald's paying you to write this post?

$3.50

The coffee shop on my block. Cold brew with room for cream, everything bagel with extra cream cheese. Every morning.

inb4 amerifat

Yeah, sandwich joint on the corner. Turkey Club, no tomato, sub cheddar cheese for american.

No need to eat out when I can just chuck pic related in the microwave for two minutes for a perfect, delicious meal every time.

Classic recipe.

Used to go to a real shithole of a run down bar during my uni years. Used to be a pretty good rock bar/pub in the day but not now.
Owned by a gay dude who was fucking awesome. Used to give me free whisky and shots, etc... and let me and friends stay in well after hours. Staff were all pretty awesome too. They passed the bar on and moved away. Its a gay club now. Good times.
Singletear.gif

stove KD is better you ugly faggot

You......don't?

He's posting it in almost every thread, just ignore him.

Local pizza place I went to every Thursday until I recently moved. Ordered the same 2 two pizzas and always got a free beer while I waited and had some small talk with the owner. Somehow felt bad getting free beer but the guy wouldn't take my money for it. I guess it's good to be a bro

I sometimes order different stuff, but when I flash the deuce, I get my usual.

I know a couple people who always get the same thing every time and know what they want as soon as I see them.

>4 poached eggs
>1 slice white toast
>coffee

>bacon omelette
>hashbrowns
>no toast
>coffee

>denver sandwich on brown
>toasted
>no side
>decaff

2. the coffee shop i go to once a week knows my order, and the hipster burger joint down the road knows my face, clothes and usual order. both are because i go regularly (coffee after gym, burger with Veeky Forums group) at the same time every week

For a while I had a taco bell next to my work, I'm not a fan, but it was cheap and super convenient. Eventually they knew me and my schedule well enough that they had the food ready for me when I walked in, and would often throw in free extras.

>have a weird name
>go by a more normal name at a restaurant
>see waitress walking down the street
>enthusiastic hi notmyrealname

used to order whatever I wanted at this bagel shop

I could just make any crasy thing up and tell the people to make it and the owner would price it

The owner of a local bar knows my preferences and Ill usually get a free last round at the end of the night. Its pretty much all locals though so most people know each other.

The last few weeks Ive been helping out there and Im starting to learn the names and preferences of the customers as well. Pretty fun to do, and going the extra mile is always apriciated.

But did you fuck her?

I used to have a place like that. One of the waitresses was a family friend so she always served us when we ate there and I always ordered the pizza logs, steak salad and for dessert, chocolate peanutbutter pie

It would be a non-issue if those two dumbasses would just wear a condom.