I can't believe I'm resorting to Veeky Forums for help with my philosophy class

I can't believe I'm resorting to Veeky Forums for help with my philosophy class..
So I'm reading the Theaetetus, and a question I've been asked is how does Socrates treat Theodorus and Theaetetus differently? How does he pose questions to them in a different manner?
I'm really struggling with this. Can anyone help me out?

Fuck off go do your own homework and then comeback with legitimate interest in discussion.

They're both mathematicians but Socrates seems only to be interested in Theodorus as a means of locating promising youths such as Theatetus, whom Socrates seems to regard as a potential philosopher.

>potential philosopher.
this is my new word for "i'd be raping you but i got a court date bby"

Don't be so negative.

>>/hm/ homework board's that way dude

there's literally no way you read that shit and could not answer that question yourself. read it, bitch, i don't care if you do it by the syllable or the letter.

But you care that I read it. Which is the saddest part in all of this.

bitch, nobody's grading me on this. you're most likely paying money to fail yourself. kek.

good dubs tho. that'll get you through a degree easy, just submit your post to your teacher.

Will do. I'll give you some advice too, to return the favour. Try not to be so hateful and negative. You seem like an angry person. Work that stuff out because no one likes to be around someone so negative. I hope you find happiness somehow.

advice not taken since not needed, you dumbass illiterate bitch who is costing (you) money you are so dumb.

who would really take advice from someone who tries to get Veeky Forums to do his homework because he's too dumb to work out how to do homework a ten year old could? like, i'm not sure you're smart enough to know what your words mean since you're hemorrhaging your own money and education to talk to Veeky Forums. kekekeke.

Good luck finding happiness buddy. You seem like a rather angry individual. I also find it kind of amusing how someone who responds like a 14 year old is calling me dumb, and "a bitch". But that's besides the point. I hope you can rid yourself of such a negative, hateful mind.

socrates isnt a pedasterer

holy shit get out you stupid normalfag
>undergrad
>cant do homework
>passive aggressive "b nice lol"

you get your homework done yet, dumbass, or are you still wasting your time and money here hoping someone else will get a degree for you about which you'll know fuck all? like if you just want to get a piece of paper that has no relation to your learning or skills, why not just slap a post-it with "competent" on yourself?
lol you're in deeper denial than Plato. heavy.

>uses the term "normalfag" and replies with "kekeke"
Take a good, long look at yourself dude. Why are you so angry and spiteful? Is it because you hate yourself? Why do you direct so much hate towards someone you don't know? Youre so angry its almost comical if it wasn't so sad.

Judging by the way you write I would bet that you've never read a Plato dialogue in your life.

not samefag. normalfag dude just thinks you're a retard too. i called you a normie, and kekekekekeke how white are you on a weeaboo site.

did reddit bitch your dumbass out before us and we were your last resort for self entitlement and retarded shit? for someone who fucking hours ago said that >no one likes to be around someone so negative
you sure are hanging on in the hope that you don't have to do homework.

i'm assuming since you're retarded enough to think this plan would have some how worked, you're used to it working in real life because you have epic titties. post em if your stupid ass is going to keep hanging round, bitch tits. we won't do your homework, but you're probably dumb enough to ignore that yet again.

>let's make assumptions
>while referencing socrates
i feel kind of bad how badly you rekt yourself because i wouldn't even do that to you, and here you are, being nearly as dumb as OP hoping Veeky Forums does homework just from the goodness of our hearts

>not samefag
You're not fooling anyone, kid. You can see how many posters are in this thread. stop lying to prove a point.

maybe the reason you haven't legitimately participated in this discussion is because you have never read the Theaetetus. Nor have you refuted any of my arguments. You've only called me "bitch titties" and "retard". Yet you claim I am not adding anything to a discussion? How can you be this convoluted?

I can see it's not me, and basic Euclid would teach you how I'll always know that while you'll never be able to tell.

>waaaaah user won't do my homework
you haven't presented an argument besides "i'm retarded enough i don't understand homework" and "Veeky Forums called me names when i acted like an entitled dumbass bitchtits ignorant asshole" and neither of those arguments convinced me at all to do your homework.

kek the amount of time you spent on this you would be done your homework but you're actually that inept in life you spent it actively being a bitch on Veeky Forums knowing it was costing you both your education and the money you paid for that education.

Alright I think I'm done trying to get through to you. Have a nice life. Good luck getting though life being so negative and spiteful. I'm not sure if this is autism or just so much self hatred reflected back onto people, but I hope you can resolve your inner conflicts. I genuinely feel sad for you.

I'm sure you can cry into the homework you're meant to be doing.

Actually I think I've formed a pretty good answer in between replies here. I appreciate your concern though. Do you have anything constructive to add? You seem to just be using /pol/ buzzwords and acting quite angry. If you have anything constructive to add I would appreciate your input.

kekekekek weren't you leaving forever for like the tenth time? are you leaving again forever next post? did you work out all the references to the dialogue in the thread now you read it? or did you just shit out some bullshit because you're actually so retarded you don't know what a comprehension question is?

is this bye forever again or are you just looking for a bf now you couldn't find a homework slave?

I don't think I ever said "bye" to you. I'm just done trying to get through to you, as you have yet to approach me with anything but meme words. I just asked you if you have anything constructive or intelligible to say on the Theaetetus. Your reply has indirectly answered that question. Obviously you don't, and I can assume you've never read it either.

How the shit is this going to improve your understanding of the philosophy?

My thoughts exactly. It's not really related to epistemology is it?

im the one who called you a normalfag, not that other guy.

also
>undergrad
>calling anyone else 'kid'
leave

You can see who's posting in the thread dude.

>Alright I think I'm done trying to get through to you. Have a nice life
Did you think that didn't sound like bye forever? Because you're getting people's hopes up you might take your dumb ass somewhere else that doesn't like reading so you can fit in there.

I assume since you missed every reference to it in the thread and can't link back into the conversation people who have mentioned things from the homework you haven't done that you're going to fail your class simply because you refuse to read when you could spend time on Veeky Forums getting boards confused.

Spoiler for Veeky Forums not your homework which I'm still not doing those buzzwords ain't from /pol/

So how much are you paying to fail your course? Since apparently you can't leave even when you say shit which distinctly looks like we would finally be rid of your dumb illiterate entitled ass, we might as well work out the dollar value of how much you are screwing yourself for, beyond meaningful knowledge you're already screwing yourself out of by askin Veeky Forums to do your homework.

Just who is that retarded that anyone thinks that is an idea that will work out? It seems to be pretty much only you and you kept it up for hours. kek. That's "falling for the wallet inspector" dumb.

unless you thought you were 4 of the five IPs (in which case you're replying to yourself calling yourself a normalfag, kek) you're not counting right

No, it's dull literary analysis of bad ancient philosophical literature. That's not philosophy. I would understand if it was an odd ancient literature course taught by somebody with a focus on philosophical writing in their own research. Maybe if it were a graduate course, but something as minor as which character Socrates wants to fuck isn't really worth one's time. A focus on the actual literary techniques employed alongside Socratic logic seems much more fitting.

Please kill yourself

Kill yourself reddit