Tfw brave enough to be truly sincere

>tfw brave enough to be truly sincere

>boasts about being sincere
>uses a picture of the sky and some buildings as a tfw
that isn't your face when, user. that is a lie, and lies are the root of insincerity.

But it is my face. I am the moon.

no you're not, another example of your insincerity

yet another lie, i am disappointed in your attempts to profane sincerity, and hope some day that you will realize the mockery you make of it.

Who do I believe?

well, we are conveying the same essential message, and the idea that either one of us are at odds in some way seems like another attempt at insincerity. i am beginning to feel that you never intended to be sincere at all, and am somewhat unhappy, as well as disappointed in myself for getting drawn into yet another lie in my life.

>i am beginning to feel that you never intended to be sincere at all, and am somewhat unhappy, as well as disappointed in myself for getting drawn into yet another lie in my life.
you fucked this part up

i honestly wanted you to be sincere, and to have some contact with someone who feels the way i do. it may seem insincere to say that, but in a world of cynicism and sarcasm ad nauseum, it's hard to see the genuine.

it doesn't take bravery to be sincere, just naivety

What if I told you that I am a very sincere person, but chose to shitpost on a Cartesian supremacy forum because I need some validation in my lonely life?

i would say that i understand you fully, and that i am ever more certain of your insincerity.

Does your mother know you have autism?

is post-sincerity the death of literature? how is it possible to connect with people now

>Tfw sincerely insincere

TFW MEANS THAT FEEL WHEN

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

word clouds

>muh sincerity
why is this meme constantly forced

that face when the internetz haha lulz epic win!! over 9000!

because there are a bunch of kids "born in le wrong generation" who want to go back to sincere times, like those faggots who hate "modern art" and think art can unironically roll back to lious xiv or some shit

i remember when we used to unironically talk like this
: (

Hey man its okay its just a simple understanding relax please

>tfw 90% of my internet posts concern my masturbation habits but no one ever appreciates my sincerity
what's the point

If you are a coward, are you sincere?

That is an excellent question desu

Love your lies, love your ego. They will devour you.

>not even that user but
wtf that doesn't even make any sense, he made a valid point

really makes you think

>I could not say just what I mean
>in short I was afraid.
It's all in Prufrock. Take out your Eliot and give it another read. When you get to Ash Wednesday you'll understand.

I remember when I wanted to fucking kill myself because i thought the f in tfw meant face.

I've seen it used interchangeably, and in reality it might as well mean the same thing

sincerity is cuckoldry

irony is the bull