Write what you know

>Write what you know.
>Write what is on your mind.

I don't like beer. I maintain that nobody does but the ill (insanity & addiction included therein) and/or apparently the Irish, the rest of us are obliged on occasion to drink beer because it's fashionable. Why? I don't know. I once heard someone recite the postage-stamp theory that history began because of beer, that early hominids committed themselves to agriculture so that they might reliably drink this liquid bread. Beer is an acquired taste I'm told. 'You'll learn to like it.' they say.

She has snaggled teeth, a scar on her forehead, a birthmark on her back like the last worthless "man" she had meaningless sex with spilled a pint on her shoulder and for whatever reason it stayed. Her tits sag, she has a problem with her bones, and she like beer. I had not seen her in five years and I had forgotten that I had not forgotten about her. I had a crush on this girl. On first sight, this wilted crush bloomed like a flower that would catch the eye of a courting devil roaming the finer fields of hell.

I dwell on her imperfections as thought that will induce me to feel less for her but it just empowers the emasculation dealt my way; She feels nothing for me. Oh how I wish society would unravel, those beer drinking hominids saw their project come to naught as roots swallow roads and it all falls apart, us behaving like the beasts we really should be. I should just take her and kill, or take death from, whatever man would try stop me.

This is why men join the clergy and trade their feelings for canon and fine silks, why they flagellate so they might abstain from temptation. This is why men go to war when they are not made too, with the unspoken hope that another, there - perhaps for the same reason, will offer them the shameless salvation from this most vulgar torment. This is why all societies have holy men and wars, so that they might send away men like me, who might otherwise unleash themselves, so that they might carry on drinking beer.

This is why men kill themselves. You'll have to learn to live with it, I say, in part because I believe saying something is more committal than simply thinking it even if it is said to no-one.
"You'll learn to like it." Beer is life, the beverage.

>pic unrelated.

Reminds me of John Green

Loneliness
Companionship

Cool, just needed the confirmation I should fucking kill myself, thanks user.
Just realised
>I dwell on her imperfections as thought
should be "I dwell on her imperfections as though" and
>she like beer
should be "she likes beer"

>I don't like beer. I maintain that nobody does but the ill (insanity & addiction included therein) and/or apparently the Irish, the rest of us are obliged on occasion to drink beer because it's fashionable.
Everyone who doesn't like beer says this. How hard is it to admit you have different taste to other people? There doesn't have to be some conspiracy about it.

Nobody likes beer. People like alcohol. If u dont you are a pretentious bitch or a enlightened person

I'm an odd sort of structuralist that greatly prefers anime to literature. Out of the blue, I decided to watch the final episode of Eureka Seven, and realized that 'that day' is probably going to come with the final movie in 2019.

That or we get shit on again.

I liked beer before pissing blood at 19

>How hard is it to admit you have different taste to other people?
Whoosh.
IT'S NOT ABOUT BEER!

You wrote a diss paragraph for beer? You are a gigantic faggot.

>not liking the best food known to man
With tastes that shit, there's no wonder your writing is that bad. Reads like high-school freshman trying really hard. And not the brightest one either.

High schoolers love beer. It's terrible, sorry.

>Write what is on your mind

I managed to hook up this evening with a woman who ticks off all my quirks and fetishes. She's physically appealing to me and contains a number of personality traits that I seem to find enthralling. We spent the evening drinking, commiserating, and ultimately cuddling and heavy petting in an erotic fashion.

Despite this, now that she's gone it seems I feel nothing for her. I don't wish she were still here. I don't feel that a part of me has left with her leaving. I find myself cold, and wonder, coldly, if I can prod her along to better serve my fetishes, and wonder, also coldly, if she's going to be an annoyance on me going forward, since she lives in my building and knows my apartment number.

Am I just a sociopath, Veeky Forums? I feel like I do feel deeply and strongly about many things, but not about this woman, for whatever reason. And if I don't feel deeply about her, what am I to do with her? She seems to be moved by ME.

>old hag lover
Yes, you are a sociopath.

If you don't like beer you probably don't like coffee, silverbeet, brussel sprouts, or anything else with bitterness.

You're probably addicted to sugar and probably consume far too much of it.

She's not an old hag, she's younger than me.

But, again, I don't feel anything now that she's gone. In fact, when she was here I wasn't deeply caught up. As we kissed I couldn't help but keep my eyes open, for example. I kept looking out as she put her tongue in my mouth.

Christ, I am a sociopath, aren't I?

that or he lives in a country with only shit beer.

An old hag is any female over 16

I'm not addicted to sugar, I like all of those things though I don't drink coffee often.
I live in England

I-it's not about beer...

Is beer a euphemism for adult women? you one of them there nonces, boy?

Good coffee isn't bitter black, it's anywhere from sweet and rich, to 'sour' and grassy, to nutty and earthy.

Cheap coffee burnt to hell is bitter and tastes awful. The coffee I'm drinking right now has a flavor and texture bordering on dark-roast dark chocolate (coffee on the opposite side of the spectrum tastes a bit like lighter roast dark chocolate).

>I-it's not about beer...
What is it about? It's incredibly boring, meandering and shitty. It's quasi-philosophical rambling with unsuitable similes and allusions by a teenager armed with thesaurus. There's virtually nothing redeemable about it already and yet to add insult to injury you actually dare criticize beer? Fuck you.

>Her tits sag
Probably not lad. How could you possibly construe beer as a metaphor for adult women? It's modern life, it's social norms and civility, it's a very simple metaphor.
>I don't like beer
Having to drink it
>because it's fashionable
>she likes it.
It's acquired, the implication that I'm not good at social norms etc.
It's twinned with agriculture in the beginning and culminates on the explicit:
>Beer is life, the beverage.

I don't understand where the ambiguity is, are most anons literally reading this as a criticism of beer?
specifics please.