>>>/soc/25165525

Can't find kino people on /soc/ and /tv/, that's I have to ask Veeky Forums too. Also I'd much rather make a literature Club, but I fear that level of cringe myself.

I know discord is not a good option.
discord.gg/9pR4b8R

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.ie/d/united-kingdom--brighton/events/
cowleyclub.org.uk/?Bookshop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for killing a thread about books.

If you want to make this thread about a possible, Literature Club, I am okay with it. I can provide a living room for a Literature Club in Brighton too.

I don't think that organising a regular in person book or film club over Veeky Forums is a realistic aim.

pretty much everyone you were going to get off Veeky Forums are people you would have got off /tv/ who also think they should kill threads about books here for /tv/ threads under the excuse that they already shat up /tv/

i appreciate what you're trying to do, but you're shitting up our board and cross posting.

it's a thread. you knew it, and /soc/ was not interested. you're already telling us a book club you start would be cringe, which book clubs in generally are.

i know brighton's shit, but still, man, your loneliness isn't really our business until you make 50,000 words out of it and let us shit on it for literary reasons, you know?

btw an internet Veeky Forums club in brighton is asking for some hipster and youtuber shit to infect you.

I don't know how else avoid complete normies, this or grinding a social life in Universities.

I know all of this, sorry.

it's cool, it's not like you can bring back threads. just try not to do it again.

check out eventbrite.ie/d/united-kingdom--brighton/events/
^ that shit and you can probably find some weird free shit to do where you can meet people who might also own books and are therefore real humans. gd/lk

Guessing you're at Brighton or Sussex uni?

>eventbrite.ie/d/united-kingdom--brighton/events/

The main problem about Brighton and uk in general is that they own books. They have easy to read ideological patterns, I honestly would prefer a normie without a book than a normie with a book if it is a normie from UK.
Neither. I am not in Uni that's why I have free time.

>normie with a book
infiltrate the local reactionary group and get them all to read meme trilogy? maybe don't start with ulysses if they're nazis.

actually, fuck it, just bring ulysses with you everywhere and if anyone asks just tell them you really like the part where he creams himself. instant normie filter.

Aye that's an idea, spend your free time infitrating the cowley club

cowleyclub.org.uk/?Bookshop/

I actually laughed a lot.
I'd be too much of a filter, because I'd be complaining about English translations and propose original or Neo-classical Italian ones.

It's really hard to argue with radical normies, because they try to give more importance to ideology than style and I am not very accustomed to any English terminology for describing style at a certain level.

I'd just sound like a freak and I will probably end up arguing that English can make good literature at all.

>Ulysses is a translation
It's Joyce, OP.

Right, you meant Joyce's Ulysses, that is actually a funny English book I didn't finish to read.

I thought you meant Odissea, with Odisseo.
My pathological hate for English translations made me wrongly assume it.
unrelated pro-tip:
Joyce managed to write good literature because he lived outside of an English speaking country.

Protip: there's a .ie as the domain to the link posted.

Also fuck off spoiler.
At first it was a good joke to how to spot a normie that didn't know Ulysses didn't cremate himself.

You probably ruined the best Jyoce's joke.
Nevermind I laughed anyway.

I live near Brighton. Bit specific aint it?

>spoiling the part that's the real life historical inspiration
m8 it's not like i let on about who was phone

Stop messing with ็ฅžใกใ‚ƒใ‚“, I know you don't exist.
That's just a coincidence.

I live in Kemptown.
Spoiler is spoiler, I didn't even know he was going to describe his death. I used to avoid classes about literature unless I already read books. I would miss lessons for spoilers.

My English is worsening because this lonely boredom is starting to kill me today too.

>Spoiler is spoiler
I don't think you understood what was spoiled, but regardless, Snape kills Buck at the end.

Sorry, I am so good at filtering spoilers that my memory works visually and I don't remember names out of context.
Otherwise I wouldn't have said I hate spoilers.
I remember no names. I remember where to find them or how to find them. I remember a whole story.
I already forgot the names you said, just a second after you said them, I just remember someone killed someone else at the end of the story.

It's a meme about spoilers. One of those is a Harry Potter character.

I don't browse that much Veeky Forums and /tv/ exactly because of spoilers.
My mother is a monster and she spoilers herself everything and then reads things depending on the complexity of the whole structure and style, she is basically calling me a faggot every time we argue about it.