And you thought your library was bad

And you thought your library was bad...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nmu3uwqzbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My library is very nice. I just wish it would open again...

Also, you are just cherry-picking. I bet those are not all the philosophy books they have there.

>Mia Dolan - Haunted Homes
Now that's what I call philosophy.

Not at all.

>Philosophy
>not foolosphy

> PSIence
> sience
> sientist
> hey how are you oh i'm fine just need to revise for the sience test on monday
> why do you pronounce it like that

Tied into the first ever terrestrial TV series on psychic phenomena, Mia Dolan, author of the bestselling book The Gift, presents a compelling diary of her visits to haunted homes around the UK, exorcising spirits. Mia is the most famous female psychic in the UK and also recounts other exciting ghost-busting stories from her fascinating career.

Typical continental philosophy.
>B-b-but what if I really feel ghosts are real!

>Implying ghosts aren't real

> implying you can feel a ghost
> implying your hand wouldn't go through them because they invisible

>my town doesn't have a library or bookstore
I HATE LIVING IN THE SOUTH

>implying invisible equates to holographic

>invisible

You mean incorporeal.

>Dewey numbers
>tightly grouped on one shelf
>this kind of cherry-picking of a non-academic public library

>go to the library of my University
>the non-restricted area alone has over a thousand books on just socrates and Plato
>mfw

>Mia is the most famous female psychic in the UK
wut? no she isn't
"Psychic" Sally is
i mean just look at the psychic rays beaming out of her head

idk bu never seen a ghost, u dont kno

Sucks to suck user. Every buttfuck nowhere town in Ontario has a pretty stacked library

>tfw always thought local public library was shit
>tfw BTFO when saw pynchon, joyce, hegel, dante, even fucking DFW

not even american btw

>local public library is kinda underwhelming
>but its united with all the other public libraries in this and the neighbouring cities
Their online service thus allows me to "order" any books from the other libraries to the one near me. At no cost, of course.

The selection is seriously very good when I count this in. They also have a nice selection of - even independent - music.

Hahahahahahaha, you don't know the meaning of a bad library. My local library contains two things, erotica for old ladies, and children's books. That's it. I found a copy of Bros K. once, but it was a part of a dusty old series of world lit, and they threw it away after a few months. they seem to believe many books should just be tossed out, despite being in perfect condition. naturally they used themspaceit occupied, though it was in a musty old corner, for more erotica.

nice. when I go to my local public library's website, it shows near city's libraries but I have never tried to rent from them, mostly because I have found all the books I've looked for in there, except gravity's rainbow, but I have a physical copy so..

i know, i know

>Not having the egoist power of pounding ghost pussy
Well spooked mein property.

Dorito on ghosts
youtube.com/watch?v=0nmu3uwqzbI

>spook daar