Anyone else here actual /literarygenius/?

Anyone else here actual /literarygenius/?

This is not ironic, or a shitpost. I once made my attractive female English professor break down into tears with my genius. It was like the scene in Good Will Hunting where the math professor breaks down after Will easily solves the math problems he was given, saying "there are some days where I wish you didn't exist." She thought it was probably the best thing that she had ever read from the last 20 or so years. Yes, we did have sex eventually. I write the greatest work out there today. You pathetic posers will probably try to project onto me and deny it, but it's true, and I don't need to prove it to a bunch of sad anime-watching, hentai-jerking retards on the internet, so no, I will not post my work. No, I'm not scared or doubtful of my work, I just don't want my name to be ever associated with this sad little website. I have read most of the Western Canon, am fluent in 5 languages (Mandarin, Latin, Greek, Spanish, and of course, English), and my poetry and prose are both at the level of Joyce. A different professor of mine once said that if I do not go down in literary history, then literary history has failed us. I once met with Bloom in person, where we had a deep and detailed conversation about Faulkner, and he told me that I was "incredibly competent and wise young man." My philosophy professor praised my work in philosophy, but as my true strength remains in art, also told me that a poem of mine "has the emotional depth of Coleridge and the precise linguistic mastery of Yeats." Upon graduating college, I will publish my masterpiece which will undoubtedly shock the literary world. It is profoundly imaginative, reaches a level of linguistic perfection on the level of Flaubert, and effortlessly dismantles the superficiality and degeneration of modern culture with a violent and powerful personal confession, reaching beyond the modern age to something much greater. I am tall (6'2") and strikingly good looking, so I have many female admirers, but I have often ignored them for the sake of literary greatness. I have even received a love letter from a lovely petite brunette in my sophomore year. After being accepted into a highly selective program at my university (highly prestigious, of course, but I will not name it for the previously articulated reason), I have had the opportunity to work with the greatest poets alive today, all of whom have been blown away by my work. After publishing my work, I plan to study at Oxford or to travel around Russia, my homeland.

I hope there are some of my kind on this website, with whom I can talk about literature and philosophy at a level that I find appealing and worthy of me. It is difficult to find people like this at university, of course, which is so full of pretention, insecurity and stupidity. My life is not lonely, aside from the fundamental loneliness that affects us all, but the life at the top of the peak is often frustrating, as most of you imagine.

My ENG 102 instructor always called my writing out as very creative or thoughtful, but I think it's because I never talked and she felt bad for me.

Fuck off John Green

So do you speak Greek or Mandarin at home in Russia? Since you can't speak Russian fluently. Or, can't count, even to numbers most styles suggest one should spell the numbers out.

You need to aim higher troll. The five languages you claim to speak are pretty normie for anyone who went/goes/sends/sent their kids to an "elite" school as they like to call themselves. As a European, I think, just five when two are dead? That's non-fee paying school tier.

>when even OP's wildest dreams are so banal they're in easy reach of a seven year old child

My bad, I seem to have forgotten my mother tongue, how silly of me. Six languages, then. I will try not to be effected by your jealous outburst because I truly don't care about your obviously incorrect idea that you have of me, which seems like something you are trying desperately to create to make yourself feel better. How many languages are you fluent in? I mean truly fluent in. Additionally, I don't find much meaning in this capitalistic need to amass as much language prowess in as many languages as possible, for I am more concentrated in my literary work than in trying to create "stats" to flaunt to other people. Telling others that I am fluent in 5 languages seems to me about as banal as telling others how much I deadlift. Don't answer the question I just asked to you, as I don't really care. You are obviously not someone I would deign to spend much time with.

yeb vas medusa

>attractive female English professor
N U M A L E

you're certainly a gifted cringe-poster

Thats a fancy way of saying "shit was so cash"

How did you learn those languages?

Is it modern or ancient greek that you speak ?
Also nice dubs

I was lucky enough to have supportive parents who taught me Latin and Ancient Greek from a young age, because my father is very proficient in both and my mother knows a touch of each. I have learned Mandarin on my own for quite a while, and learned Spanish starting from high school. I grew up speaking Russian and English. It's not that impressive, I mostly just grew up in the right environment.

>This is not ironic, or a shitpost
try again

I am actually inclined to think OP maybe is a literary genius due to the high quality of this shit post

Ἐπεπαίδευς' οὖν ὑφ' ὧν ἐτετέχθην ἢ ψεύδεις δή.

>this kills the OP

What happened after you woke up?

Are you calling OP a pseud?

Memoir user did it better than you.

>high quality
It's mediocre.

Dammit dude I thought you said you were done shit posting and going to a monistary or something. Or was that all just a shit post too?

>I have had the opportunity to work with the greatest poets alive today, all of whom have been blown away by my work.

Did you bang Rupi Kaur?

this

>Il ne parle pas français
Pauvre, pauvre misérable enfant tu resteras.

>women
>not at least white women
>not at least cute women