What if ADHD meds were never invented in the first place? what would the world be like?

what if ADHD meds were never invented in the first place? what would the world be like?

those crazy ADHD people will have torn the world to shreds by now
the meds are the only thing preventing utter ruin from engulfing the cosmos
believe me, I'm a doctor

I believe you

I'd be raping your dad right now.

I would say your mom but she actually gets off on being raped.

Most people with ADHD/ADD just become depressed from not being able to do anything with full interest and fade into the background

this
help

it's maddening

this. And all the chads and staceys that (ab)use the drugs to get even better positions in life would still find some way of obtaining stimulants while the people that need them just to be functional/normal live miserable lives

There would be fewer diagnoses, since it would be harder to make money off of it.

what's more bothersome are the people who use them recreationally, fuck themselves up, and make everyone who needs them look like junkies.

There would be a lot more healthy, smarter, and well-adjusted people in the world.

There would be less kids snorting amphetamine salts saying "muh adhd I NEED MORE SPEED"

It's so fucking true. Even the things I care about very deeply, I wouldn't be able to do them without my meds. I tried everything, and they were only my last option which helped me at least.

people would still be self medicating with coffee, cigarettes, pervitin and cocaine.

Or has everyone forgotten that you used to be able to buy all of that legally?

"oh man, these cigarettes really do help me work, just like the doctor in the magazine said they would."

Is it possible to develop ADD by abusing ADD medication to study?

FUCKING THIS

hello walrus

An ADHD free world.
ADHD is not a natural condition. Its caused by drugs that supposedly treat various mental disorders ADHD included. It doesnt really exist and there are no ADHD sufferers outside of USA and most western liberal countries. Its one of the greatest jewish tricks ever devised.

ADHD is overdiagnosed but it is absolutely a thing when defined as drastically worse executive functions relative to IQ, intelligence, or motivation. Go back to /pol/ or spend some time reading people's experiences.

It exists only because americans are fed medications for things like 'treating' depression and such.
But its artificial, with good practise of (not) prescribing drugs ADHD would dissapear in few years.

No, go educate yourself instead of repeating the same nonsense you hear in your internet echo-chambers. I have never had any kind of medication in my life but still have been diagnosed with ADHD and it's symptoms severly impact my functioning.

There would be less drug addicts. There is no such thing as adhd,

It is.

I cri evry tim :""(

the problem lays in the way education system works, your
>attention problem
is caused by your unfitness to the system,
so go drug yourself friend!

It's heartbreaking :(

No. Tried metylphenidate once and it did make me able to focus like a 'normal human' (objectively tested) but it also made me emotionless and without creativity...
Microdosing LSD and some tricks like actively using my 'hyper-focus' to learn things befor I have to learn them do help though

We would be behind 20 years in tech

How are ADD meds supposed to help you study anyway?

ADHD doesn't exist, slap the shit out of the kid and he'll concentrate

Most of them helps you focus, retains better memory etc. Just like meth. Only problem with common meth use, is that you remember only how you got it and why to do it again.

No, we would import cocaine like normal people instead of reinventing it just to sell it under patent, actually adhd meds is producct of war on drugs, and it slowed down the progress.

people would hire both socially and technically competent house teachers to keep their intelligent children with their huge desire to learn from getting bored. and the following generations would bring all of humanity to thrive and prosper sustainably and fullfillingly.

I'm sorry for the fact you been abused by own parents.

Nobody's going to give you something that can make you ask questions dude. We need to push coke first, than LSD.