How the fuck do I oven cook frozen fries without it sticking to the bottom...

How the fuck do I oven cook frozen fries without it sticking to the bottom? I don't want to grease the pan up because of those extra calories nigga.

I just put them on foil. They "stick" somewhat, but you can just pry them off no problemo. I've never needed to grease anything.

I use the shitty ore-ida crinkle fries btw

Stand them upright.

Foil, eh? I guess that might work. Thanks.

Nah wait fuck the foil. THIS nigga has the right idea.

Do em on a cooling rack baby.

They already have oil all over them, OP. Also, why oven bake them? That's terrible.

>why oven bake them

What the fuck else do you buy frozen fries for? Are you microwaving them or some bullshit? What's wrong with you?

Because that extra oil will add unnecessary calories. Also there is literally no difference between fried and oven baked.

Crinkle up some aluminum foil then mostly flatten it back out. Less surface contact = less sticking to the foil.

>

>because of those extra calories
you're not supposed to soak them in oil. just a light coating on the tray. if you're that worried about a handful of extra calories, you shouldn't be eating french fries in the first place.

Buy baking paper.

Silpat or parchment.

You're pretty smart, lad. I think I'll do this.

I just get a pot and some oil and fry them. Oven baked never got crispy enough in my shitty oven

>fried
fries
>oven baked
not fries

But won't that just cool them while they are in the oven?
Seems counterproductive.

They are prefried when they come to you idiot

Plus

>eating fries
>worried about grease
>mfw

How much oil does one need to fry fries in a pot? I want to fry but am afraid to use all that oil.

You're the guy that's been making me laugh in every thread, aren't you? One man laugh squad. Thanks.

Foil is close to the right idea, but baking paper is better.

this is next level

Use this. If you really lay on a thick coating (not necessary) you might add 1 calorie.