How do you guys think what is the average IQ of every board on Veeky Forums?

You would hope it to be around 100.
I'm not sure it's that high desu.

What is the IQ of induvidual boards?
Veeky Forums Average IQ?
/pol/ Average IQ?
Veeky Forums Average IQ?
/a/ Average IQ?
etc

All I know is /d/ would be around 140~150

You come to the science board and ask us to guess?

Okay, I'll guess your home board is

Unironicaly yes, which is why im moving to here.

yeah you would feel more at home in a board with 70 average xD

The survey has already been done

So this board is 70IQ AVERAGE?

Shit test desu, i dont beleave its actualy true.

I'm not informed enough on IQ to really give a useful estimate, so I'll just post my opinion pulled out of my ass using vague terms.
Very High Intelligence:
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/diy/ (ohm)
High Intelligence:
>/diy/
>Veeky Forums
Above Average:
>/out/
>/g/ (the programming threads)
>Veeky Forums (maybe)
Average:
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/adv/
>Veeky Forums
>/trv/
>/int/
>/mu/
>Veeky Forums
Below Average:
>/asp/
>/sp/
>Veeky Forums
Complete Retard Tier:
>/b/
>/r9k/
>/x/
>/mlp/
>/soc/
>/lgbt/
>/v/
>/tv/
>/co/
>/g/ (consumer product threads)
Braindead/Vegetative:
>/pol/

This based on nothing but my own thoughts towards each of these boards. My general reasoning is this: boards based on learning/education tend to be higher intelligence, those based on activive hobbies or subjects that require effort and innovation are next. I figure it shows at least a bit of intelligence to have ambition and drive to learn a new skill, or try improving one. The boards I listed as "average" probably have a wide range of users on both ends of the bell-curve. Boards based on consuming and passive hobbies are imo below average intelligence most likely, I'll admit I'm biased in that regard because most people I've met who care that much about video games or tv shows are total dumbasses. General boards like /r9k/ are the lowest because by nature they appeal to the lowest common denominator. I ignored shitposting boards like /s4s/ and /bant/. Any boards not listed are because I have had little or no exposure to them.

I'd love to see if anyone disagrees with any of these and why.

>/pol/
Spotted the triggered kike

>>Veeky Forums (maybe)
pretty sure they've just mastered imitation

great thread earlier where a leaf who i'm almost certain was a leftypol spy was telling your boys it's perfectly safe to have unprotected sex with hiv positive women

no points for guessing that your boys believed him

>/pol/ is one thread
Stop being a faggot

Seems like a good list, to be quite honest.

brainlet: all anime boards, b, k, pol, soc, r9k, v, an, mu
below average: biz, g, bant, int, sp
average: sci, lit, his
above average: -

>sci
Like 100 because of the mix of people like me and retards who pretend to be like me.
>every other board
>/pol/

When was this taken?

>>/pol/ is one thread
>Stop being a faggot

Sadly it's far from an isolated incident.

I'm sure I could find you something equally stupid right now.

Posts like these are why I can't stand /pol/. I was never a fan, but since the last election I'd say that board is the #1 cancer to Veeky Forums. You guys won't just stay in your echo chamber. You disrupt every other board with your shitposting.

The archetypal /pol/tard imagines himself an authority on any and all topics. He possesses full understanding of multifarious bodies of knowledge. He knows all there is to know about politics, of course. But he is also master of economics, history, astronomy, philosophy, and of course demographics (muh white genocide). All this without reading a single book! He learned all he needed from the Bible and stormfront posts!

The entire world is easy to understand for him. It all fits perfectly and easily within his paradigm. Rather than consider or acknowledge the uncomfortable possibility that the world we live in is governed by many complex and nuanced systems interconnected in ways that are not easily predicted or understood, the /pol/tard abstracts all complexities and uncertainties away. Nothing is a spectrum and nothing is relative. Subjectivity is a Jewish plot. Everything is "us" versus "them". Suffering is caused by "the bad guys", and the boogeymen: women, minorities, and gays. Everyone is either a leftist or a conservative, every poster is either a shill or one of them, and every discussion on Veeky Forums is a battle. The thought that other people don't give a single fuck about "white genocide" is inconceivable in his mind.

The all knowing /pol/ poster is comfortable shitposting in any thread; whether the topic is video games, television, or literature, history, or mathematics. He feels no need to learn or seek more knowledge to be informed on any subject. He doesn't see a discussion, all he sees is a battle. And it can only be won by posting infographics and calling the enemies kikes.

The Poltard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat.

But call him a Poltard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

agreed

More like 9001 is the minimal IQ