Washes hands

>washes hands
ahh the most important part of cooking. both healthy and fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fREu-HCIEEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not cooking with poopoo on hands
you could be arrested in india for that :^)

The water is always ice cold and my hands get painfully, achingly numb to the point where i can't pick stuff up for a few minutes

I bought a couple hundred packs of disposable vinyl gloves at a restaurant supply store so I don't have to wash/dry my hands several times when handling raw or sticky ingredients. I'd recommend the practice to others.

>Wanting fluoride on your hands so it can transfer to your food.

I don't wash my hands. But especially when cooking for others. Now I'm a part of them. Always.

is this you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=fREu-HCIEEg

I have a very small penis

Yeah, I had this problem for years until I learned you can adjust the temperature with those knob lever things.

wait what

And waste gallons of water waiting for it to get hot

I never wash my hands. I also make sure to get a bit of piss on them when I use public toilets so I can wipe it on the door handles. Nice job making your hands "clean", washcucks

I honestly enjoy the sensation of cleaning my hands/fingers/forearms between steps as I clean down my station/counter at home.

>tfw making food that other people will eat with unwashed hands after jerking off
Feels so good

My mom doesn't.
She touches cupboard and utensils with dirty hands and afterwards bitches about having to clean the kitchen. Helping her out was a nightmare. Even uni dormmates had less annoying bad habits

back when i was 15 and working at burger king we used to just spray down all the prep containers with water until they looked clean and then use again tomorrow....we didn't know shit about cleaning

>my face and conscience when I spit in the pan to see if my oil is hot enough knowing the extreme heat will kill any pathogens in my spit

>not dropping an icecube in and evaluating the heat through all the hot oil splashing on your fat, naked boday

>fun
You had to push it, didn't you?

>not dipping the tip of your dick into the hot oil and cumming all over into the pan from the exhilarating pain

I like the feeling of raw food on my hands. and I dont mind washing them multiple times

the shame never seems to scrub off

>welp, hands washed, I can't wait to knead that dough

This

Poor fag spotted

What a baller, that's like 8 bucks worth of rings

Yurop?

kek