Drinking a glass of wine

>drinking a glass of wine
>two fruit flies decide to divebomb right into it and kill themselves

What are you drinking tonight, Veeky Forums?

Brought a pitcher of locally brewed ale on the way home.

drinking the sauce from pic related straight out of the bowl after just chucking it in the microwave for two minutes.

Use one of these and they never bother you or your food. Any new fly that appears will go straight to its death.

>What are you drinking tonight, Veeky Forums?

Water.

[nutshell plays]

W

Is this a new meme?

So now the bottle is full, what are you going to do with them?

I stick my dick in it, with a wax plug in my urethra. It's a good feeling. Go on gif, Ill post it there.

Getting all hopped up on Monster and about to go do mad burnouts and sick skidz on the touge like I do every Saturday

Pic related and college football at my brother's place

Lager with a good dose of clamato juice and a dash of Worcestershire. It's kind of a comfort beverage for me.

No it's literally a shill. After seeing this picture 10x, you're more likely to buy the product next time you want easy mac.

Such a good album

Sex?

Drinking a couple of these and grilling chicken. Comfy night

Rum hot toddy because I have the illness

Nothing, still hung over from last night.

Red eyes / michealeadas are the bomb. Better with hot sauce too.

Aye, I like to concoct new versions of 'em. Spicy ones are great.

How do I make such a wonderful thing?

Make a funnel using tape and paper. Use a canning jar and ring for the lid. Fill the jar with an inch of warm water, a bit of sugar, and a bit of baking yeast or just beer/wine. The best funnel is one that is about 1/4th of an inch above the water line.

The final touch is to place one tiny drop of dish liquid/soap in the water so it breaks the water surface tension. Gnats and flies that land on the water instantly sink into it and die. Using stuff like fruit instead of the water isn't nearly as good.

40s