We are stopping at this exit. We HAVE to stop. We've been driving for 14 hours. YOU get to pick where we eat...

We are stopping at this exit. We HAVE to stop. We've been driving for 14 hours. YOU get to pick where we eat, just tell us why.

Wouldn't mind any, but Ruby Tuesday's because of salad bar.

Dairy Queen, because chicken tendies and a blizzard are god-tier food on the road

Are you evacuating from hurricane Irma?

Gonna agree here. It's also one of the only two dine-in places, but it's a lot more comfy than Cracker Barrels imo and doesn't have all that tacky shit on the walls. Decent burgers too.

Cracker Barrel because they have food that's not tasteless.

Arby's. I like the roast beef with plenty of Horsey Sauce, and of course, those curly fries.

I'm thinkin' Arby's.

>get baconator at Wendy's
>get curly fries at Arbys
>get oreo blizzard at DQ
>use blizzard as dipping sauce for both burger and fries
This is the best option, you can't prove me wrong.

Why are Americans so autistic?

wendy's because they suck the least of choices available

I'm thinking Arby's.

Cracker Barrel if you want a sit down restaurant
DQ or Wendy's for takeout convenience
Arbys if your in David Putty mode
Subway if you want the artist to look you straight in the eye and put a yellow tomato on your hoagie
And there's so much stray hair in ruby tuesdays food, they are colloquially known as Pubie Tuesdays round these parts

Never been to a Ruby, DQ, or Cracker Barrel. So I would want to try one of those but would be otherwise unhelpful and the other people in the car have to decide.

Ruby Tuesday's because we can get drunk

Directions to Long Johns

Subway only because it's easy to eat while walking in circles around the car and doing squats to stretch my legs. 14 hours of sitting really fucks me up.

Nigger bucket because they've got a good waffle.

Not wendys since they fired the girl who ran their twitter.
Not DQ, im not eating fucking icecream for a meal.
Arbys...... No
Cracker barrel. What the fuck do they even do over there
Ruby Tuesday. Its friday pick a new fucking name.
That leaves us with subway
We are going to subway

Dairy Queen

Chicken Strip Basket

/thread

>Not wendys since they fired the girl who ran their twitter.
Looks like she quit

>exit not found
is that the joke?

There is literally nothing wrong with Arby's, and Cracker Barrel does Southern comfort food. Their cornbread muffins are pretty good.

404 is resource not found, not 403

cracker barrel, I want fucking breakfast
as an aside, there's no reason to order anything other than breakfast at cracker barrel, shit kind of sucks

403 is access forbidden

Whatever we come to first.

Ruby Tuesday or Cracker Barrel because I've never been there before.

>get a gun and shoot yourself in the head for being disgusting
This is the best option, you can't prove me wrong.

ow the edge

Do Americans really have fast food signs along the highway?

fuck user got you there

Ruby tuesdays, drunk ribs for the win

someone has diarrhea

al/ck/

u u u u u u disgust me

dat direct racist statement

kek'd at pic

nobody is. it's a joke storm.

diabeetus detected

vaccinations

3 shitty chicken fingers and toast?

>literally

404 is 101 more than 303

America is the size of 10 yurops. We don't have trains we have highways and personal vehicles.

Yes because my country doesn't take an hour long to drive from boarder to boarder

Can I report posts like ? Is there a rule forbidding this kind of shitpost?

It's not the distance, it's the fact there are actually fast food billboards.

>Can I report posts like ?
No.

It's just to let you know what restaurants there are at the exit so you don't waste your time getting off the highway only to find that there is no food there.

We also have similar signs for hotels and gas stations. It's just about convenience.

When I was a kid, my dad drove us from TX to FL.
He only stopped at Cracker Barrels.

We had Cracker Barrel for 3 meals in a row.

He did it again on the way back to TX.

Of course Cracker Barrel. They are the only place I know of that sells chicken n' dumplings and their store is like a World Market for republicans.

they are for travelers to see which exit to take for food. the restaurants have to pay to get their store name on the sign. the fee helps pay to keep roads maintained and so on. since fast food places often have the deepest pockets for marketing, they are usually the ones featured.

they also have another sign for hotels and one more for gas stations. without these signs, you could end up exiting the freeway several times before you find the places you would like to stop at.

not every Veeky Forums meme is translated into real life you dip shit. this is planned and preferred by motorists 10 to 1. I'm sure you krauts love getting off your dirt roads to only say "shucks, nothing here but more horse skeletons". We don't. We've got shit to do.

For you.

Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your shitty blog.

>Driving down a road in the south at 75 mph, no other cars around
>Window is open, wind feels great
>Unwrap a fresh McChicken, take a big bite

That's as good as life gets without drugs or taking off my pants.

I envy your life.

I'd go to Wendy's and get the best fast food chicken sandwich.

guys are best kissers. woman do not it good

>Pubie Tuesdays

>tfw that was my former life
>tfw I don't have a car anymore and haven't left the midwest in almost a decade

DQ has very tasty BBQ chicken tenders, and ok fries
Wendy's has the Jr.Bacon cheeseburger, spicy chicken sandwhich, fantastic chili and equally good chili cheese fries
Subway is delicious but only if you eat it there when it's first made
Of these three, I'd say either Subway or Wendy's, depending on whether you'd rather have a good burger or a tasty sandwhich. I haven't been to a Cracker Barrel in 10+ years so I don't know what the food or service are like now and have never been to an Arby's or Ruby Tuesday so can't recommend them.

>i'm so cucked that I allow corporate signage to dictate where I eat. I'm the epitome of freedom.

wendy's
4 for 4 for all 4 of us
add 4 small chili for everyone
perfect meals

also it will give you major poo bombs so you have to stop again and eat more disgustang fast food

>I've never traveled more that 20 miles from where I was born

Arbys has the meats. I'd get 3 half pound beef and cheddar with extra cheddar.

Conflicted between Arby's and Subway. Subway is probably better, but I rarely get Arby's and I love me some horsey sauce.

Wendy's is the safest bet but I'd be tempted to get Arby's and then probably regret it after another hour on the road.

Subway. Best bang for your buck out of all those. $6 footlong which you load up with double of everything.

Wendy's is just icecream, Cracker Barrel is just crackers and cheese and the others are "literally who" tier.

God damn, you must be fat as fuck. I'm 330lbs and would be painfully full after 2 of those.

>Not DQ, im not eating fucking icecream for a meal.

Is this an east coast thing? I had a girlfriend from the east coast who was shocked to find out when she moved to the midwest that DQ had things other than ice cream on the menu. DQ Burgers are actually pretty high tier as far as fast food goes. So are their tendies. Food's always hot too.

Why stop for food when im still full from my HUGE breakfast?

and to think all I did was chuck this in the microwave for two minutes.

Cracker Barrel because it's the second best chain eatery on long trips.

>pic related, the actual best place to eat on the freeway

Is Wendy's still doing the super cheap small frosty deal? If so, Wendy's. If not, then Ruby Tuesdays, and I'll pay - just so I don't have to listen to you broke ass children complain about the prices.

they still have a ruby Tuesday? mind is closed and is now gonna be an Einstein bros bagel shop

I like to call this 'the American classic'

cracker barrel bc it reliably gives a good portion of protein at a good price, we can look at the fun country store stuff, and i can buy a shitty harmonica as vengeance for stuffing me in a car for 14 hours

>drive 10 hours to another city
>can be miles, maybe even an hour between exits
>exit sign lets you know where you can pee, maybe even get something to eat because this country is too fucking big and still manages to be 90% dark chaotic wilderness

fuck off with your bait OP

I'm thinkin' Arby's.

I'll say wendies because i've never been to any of these places and wendies is the only one i know anything about.

cracker barrel for the breakfast food i guess. after 14 hours i need a big breakfast

why the FUCK does this board have SO MANY fucking shills???
what compels someone to go day in day out on some dumbshit Laotian crayon drawing discussion site and shill for fast food companies? all of you should be fucking gassed.

Discussing fast food is shilling

Acknowledging fast food exists is shilling

>it's a replies to everyone episode

At least he didn't do it line by line

>expensive and bland
>trash sandwich
>tendies and shitty icecream
>how is Arby's still in business
>putting canned corn in corn bread is nasty
>never seen a Ruby Tuesday that wasn't abandoned
DQ has decent burgers

Probably Cracker Barrel because it's a sit-down restaurant and I don't know what Ruby Tuesday is.

Existing is shilling.

Winners!

Arbys for some curly fries with arbys sauce and beef and cheddars with horsey sauce.

the only other ones i would consider are Wendys and Dq but i live near both of them while the closest Arbys is like 100 miles away.

Cracker Barrel.

I'll get the lemon pepper rainbow trout country dinner plate with mac & cheese and steamed broccoli for the sides, biscuits for the bread. Coffee, Apple Cider or Orange Cream Soda for the drink.

why are amerilards so obsessed with chain restaurants?

I've only ever drank water never eaten food in my life which has the biggest cups and best deals on water

You are the worst kind of nigger.

So I see from your punctuation and sentencing.

That makes no sense u stupid nigger faggot

Look! This guy is shilling shills! Gas him!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

>Wendy's for a burger
>DQ for a blizzard or some onion rings. I just really like their onion rings. Shoot me.
>Ruby Tuesday for drinks and appetizers
>Burn the subway to the ground
>Permit time for all the aged people in cracker barrel to die of natural causes
>Wait for the patrons of Arby's to die of either their rampant meth addiction or obesity.

>implying I don't have my small grill with me
>stop at any grocery store
>pick up some steaks.
>grill while we drive
>get good food and we only lose a few minutes on our ETA

yes

>Dairy Queen

looks like we are gonna be here another 14 hours

seriously why the FUCK does every DQ I go to have retardedly slow service?

I'm driving. We don't 'have' to do anything. I don't 'have' to do anything. I'm still fine. We're continuing on.

*snorts another bump of cocaine*

>replying to everyone
> CAPS LOCK is cruise control for COOLNESS
>(lawl random country) discussion site for (lawl random obscure media)
>WWII EXECUTION HOLOCAUST SO EDGY MONKEY CHEESE

I, without hyperbole, truly hope you are hit by a truck tomorrow and die in the street in intense pain while uncaring strangers watch you bleed out.

I really, really do.

Wendy's. Get food from the drive thru and keep driving, don't be a pussy. We stop when we reach the next checkpoint on the roadtrip or we see something cool.

Literally nobody does this

And how would you work your grill in the car anyway

>roadtrip
>kids screaming about McDobalds
>pull into drive thru
>order one black coffee
>pull away
>the anal devastation is immense

Where's the Shoney's?

Probably some hick family grilling in the bed of a pickup while going down the interstate at 70 mph.

For me it's the Arby's Curly Fries.

>12 one liner "zingers" linking each individual post in a single post
>Reddit spacing
the state of this board

Ranked in order of quality: (most probably price too)

1. Cracker Barrel
2. Ruby Tuesday
Obviously the best choices, the rest are splitting hairs at the bottom tier.
3. Dairy Queen
4. Arby's
5. Wendy's
6. Subway

By the way, not every restaurant is listed on these exit signs. The franchises pay to put their logo there on a government erected sign, but most likely you have one or more locally owned diner or quality restaurant at the same exit, how about you find it and skip all of this shit.
The more distant sign lists more crap, but I cant read it.