Think there are no religiously held beliefs in science?

Think there are no religiously held beliefs in science?

Bring up the racial intelligence divide...

Just because certain topics are known to be controversial doesn't mean "science" has "religiously held beliefs" about them.
It's more like if you weren't autistic you would realize a great way to get lots of people pissed off at you would be to publish papers about how ethnic minorities aren't intelligent.
This is on par with being non-autistic enough to realize you shouldn't tell a fat woman she's fat. It's not because you're deluded into thinking she isn't fat, it's because you're aware that's a pointlessly offensive truth to bring up.
Going back to the race / intelligence example, what practical use do you have for bringing that up? Are you going to use this finding in a productive way?

There are practical things which could be done with this knowledge, yes. Segregation comes to mind

That's not practical because nobody's going to re-institute segregation at this point in history. It's not a secret blacks have lower IQs on average and greater incidence of violent crime, almost everyone has some awareness of that, normies included. You're just being edgy for the sake of being edgy.

It would be practical to do it is what I'm saying

The proper scientific inquiry isn't to look at that data and conclude "genetics!" - it's to discard income as a variable.

But you're not interested in discussing possible variables behind SAT score disparity, or what the SATs test or purport to test. You're looking for someone who confirms your ideas, the 19000th thread on intelligence on Veeky Forums made by someone who probably never took a graduate level course in cognitive psychology let alone any other science and needs validation on why he's better than darkies from a score.

Go back to your board

I never said income isn't *a* factor

Science has one huge religiously held belief, it's called evolution.

I'm not even saying it wouldn't be practical to do it. What I'm saying is if you're honest with yourself and not autistic then you'll come to the conclusion nobody is going to re-institute segregation at this point in history no matter how many racial intelligence papers get published, making it not an actual reason for wanting those papers published. You're like the people who go into criminal justice threads talking about how all criminals should just be shot, which isn't a serious position to hold because even if that were a potentially good thing to do it will never actually be implemented in reality.

>This is a fishing pole

>He just threw it right into the water

>It'll never be popular enough to be done so absolutely no one should talk about it

Seems like a pretty vicious cycle

Thank you for posting this same thread yet again, /pol/. I will now return the favor by posting ten Jewish master race threads on /pol/. Have a nice day!

It has nothing to do with "popularity," it's an issue of the fight over segregation already having been discussed to death and overturned as an injustice in the 60s. You might as well try to bring back slavery.
Do you honestly believe if a large number of new academic papers on IQ differences between whites and blacks are published in the next couple of years that this will lead to a decision to reinstate segregation? You can't possibly believe that.

So, give up and watch Idiocracy become a documentary?

Nobody's going to reinstate segregation. This isn't complicated, user. Stop being an autist. It doesn't matter how much you don't like blacks, publishing papers about them being stupid isn't going to magically undo the Civil Rights Movement. Everyone already knows they're stupid, you're not revealing secret information here.

See

>almost everyone has some awareness of that, normies included
They don't think it's genetic.

I'm saying people already do talk about it. Again, everyone's already aware of this, it's not a secret.
Yes they do. You're super-gullible if you think everyone around you honestly believes the "racism and poverty are keeping them down" excuse.
You're exactly like the example of someone telling a fat woman she's fat. You're somehow completely oblivious to the fact everyone is already aware of what you're trying to "expose."
But sure, why don't you go ahead and tell everyone around you about how stupid blacks are. Tell me how that works out for you.

You're super delusional if you think everyone is lying and society operates entirely based on some sort of charade.
What the fuck are you even on nigger.

>everyone is lying
>some sort of charade
It's called "being polite" you absolute autist.

Holy shit, I'm being baited here.

>I'm being baited here.
By your own autism maybe.

>It's not a secret blacks have lower IQs on average
but IQ is only weakly correlated with intelligence.
this really isn't hard to understand. american schools weren't fully integrated until 1968. less than 50 years ago. trump was 18. scalia was 28. my own mom was 10.
it was illegal for her to swim in her local YMCA's pool until 1970 or so, let alone go to the white library or attend a white college. you faggots know fuck all about that. for you it's little more than an abstract concept. but in fact over 140 million americans grew up during or before the time when the evil libruls decided stupid niggers should be allowed to go to the same schools (since, after all, their taxes supported those schools).
in spite of all that she has both MD and PhD degrees but that's because she comes from an educated family.. an outlier. many blacks don't even respect the value of education. give them a chance to wake up.
OP image is based on stats from fucking 1990, so basically it's
>ok we finally desegregated our colleges, why aren't blacks overachieving academically 20 years later?
retard logic.