Dostevsky and Nabokov getting shit

>Dostevsky and Nabokov getting shit
>Smith, Friedman, and Heidegger getting shit
Why is there no respect for right wing literature on this board?

>Why is there no respect for right wing literature on this board?

cause it's shit

Are you the same autist who keeps posting retarded inflammatory Christ-chan threads? Just how mentally ill are you? Strongly consider suicide.

It must be tough being an undergraduate when Marxist theory is so prevalent.

I have but now's not the right time

That doesn't make any sense, Marxist theory being prevalent has made it easier that ever to bullshit your way though a degree.

>Spencer

if it walks like a neocon, acts like a neocon, votes like a neocon, buys their groceries from Walmart like a neocon, and lives in the same houses neocons live in, it's basically a neocon

Get a grip, see how much hate there is for traditional conservative authors.

not an argument

Everybody knows Spencer is controlled opposition.

Honestly? most people on Veeky Forums are young, really young, most are just entering College.

I thought we had postgrads on this board?

Well neither was accusing op of being a delusional shit poster but whatever. As my dad used to say that's the price you pay when you dance that way.

Every board has postgrads, what's your point?

not an argument

Since when does that anything, any mediocrity can get a masters, myself included

Yes, post grads in disciplines that tend to attract people of the left's persuasion.

Because people here don't buy books to put them on their shelves, rather they actually read books

You would think that they would have grown out of the childish left wing literature phase and matured into reading conservative literature

Lol is this supposed to trigger me or something? Fuck outta here til you have something to say Bartleby.

pro tip: the greatest literature ever written was produced by conservative thinkers

You don't need to grow up when your environment rewards petty politics and unchallenged opinions.

>Smith
> right wing

Read Wealth of Nations retard.

>conservative
>thinker
KEK

>Plato
>Aristotle

Nabokov is well respected here. Heidegger is shit on way less than Foucault and Derrida. Take your persecution complex somewhere else, retard.

>the greatest literature ever written was produced by conservative thinkers

>Poor people are losers
>People who are different are scary
>Authority is awesome
Which of these plots specifically do you think is genius?

To be fair Plato was basically a reactionary.

As with the rest of Veeky Forums, it has been invaded by leftist shills from reddit.

>it has been invaded by leftist shills from reddit.
You should probably go back to your containment board

not an argument

you should probably go back to your cripple website

>you should probably go back to your cripple website
You do understand that hotwheels sold his website to the same guy that owns this site?

With the exception of like two books that most people don't even read Nabokov is basically apolitical.

I don't have the screencap but that definitely was planned and it was obvious at least /pol/ was invaded.

i just got out of prison i havent been able to keep up with the news

Are right wing authors accurate in their depiction of prison?

Still conservative in bent and obviously impactful. Hell, even Locke recycled his justification for the existence of a slave class.

If you think that anonymous image boards can get invaded by anonymous posters you don't understand anonymous image boards

Dostoievsky, Cervantes, and pretty much every poet from when poetry meant shit had to lick a king's balls every now and then