Rate

thoroughlyDated/10

be sure not to put any metal in that science oven

Get the trashcan off the counter you ducking dunce. Nice 80s vibe though

Looks depressing

1992/10

Solid rental home

Kitchen/10.

Look similar to our kitchen growing up. Many a good meal prepared there!

opencoilstove/10

Comfy/10

Genericasfuck/10

are you renting in PA?

>electric burners instead of gas range

pleb

>Rate

THAT'S MY GODDAMN KITCHEN!

Coil stove/10

Make it greyscale and it's straight from an infomercial

so you don't even have a fucking vent above the stove?

This looks eerily like my kitchen but with brown paint instead of wall paper and a different window cover....wtf

Do all Americans live in the 1980's?

That's a pretty standard kitchen for a 20-30 year old cheap middle class house. Functional, but you won't be impressing any faggy interior designers.

I'm jelly of your cupboard space

Looks really comfy, I like the retro style.

It might be built into the bottom of the microwave.

I feel like this fridge is off to the left of the counter top

only ones whos wives don't insist on completely remodeling the kitchen every decade when there was nothing wrong with the old kitchen

I wonder why don't Americans install extractors? Why microwave is always instead?

>can't wrap his fragile mind around the thought that is possible to have both above your stove

are you retarded? its right fucking there! under the microwave!

They aren't real extractors, instead of venting outside like they are supposed to, they just recirculate into the kitchen.....I'm fuckign serious, amerilards are so god damn stupid

1979 called. it want's its kitchen back

1982 called..

you've literally never seen one of these installed correctly in your life.

>black moka
mah nigga

Nah, he's right because they never vent outside. In fact looking at my over the stove microwave installation instructions, there is no information about hooking the exhaust fan to vent outside. You're wrong, on a Hopi anonymous black widow venom extraction discussion board, so don't feel too bad.

>those appliances
>that backsplash

A E S T H E T I C

>you've literally never seen one of these installed correctly in your life.

You are right, I haven't because 99% are installed correctly and the house was never built for vents....you stupid condescending fuck for no reason.

dude it looks the same as a rental place i had but slightly renovated. eery

>They aren't real extractors, instead of venting outside like they are supposed to, they just recirculate into the kitchen
They duct out the back and up the inside of the wall. You can do that if you don't make your walls out of concrete.

how does that work

trash cans go on the floor
not on the counter