Is it true that the Negroid has a smaller frontal lobe?

Is it true that the Negroid has a smaller frontal lobe?

In 1914, Bean published another paper, entitled A racial peculiarity in the pole of the temporal lobe of the Negro brain in a journal called Anatomical Record. In this paper, Bean he reached the following conclusions:

The size of the pole of the temporal lobe is less in the Negro than in the white, and less in the Negro female than in the Negro maleā€¦The shape of the pole of the temporal lobe is different in the two races, being slightly more slender in the Negro, and almost the same size in the two races antero-posteriorly. The differences are not only absolute but are also relative to the to the weight and size of the entire cerebral hemispheres.

neurophilosophy.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/on-the-peculiarities-of-the-negro-brain/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/table/pone-0013642-t002/
teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/511741-vagina-size-and-ethnicty-you-may-be-suprised
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the Negroid
this doesn't even exist sorry, also kys

>this doesn't even exist sorry, also kys

Are you trying to imply that a race does not exist? That humans have not evolved to look different and to have different brains?

Or the fact that Negroids do not have neanderthal admixture in their genes.

But wait race does not exist and i have to kill myself for pointing out obvious differences

>Bean obtained 152 brains in total, of which 49 were from blacks, and 103 from whites. He dissected the specimens and drew outlines of individual brains to illustrate his paper.

"negroids", as you call it, are more than only one single "race", as you call it, also kys

>black
>Massive frontal lobe

explain this

except it does, a pathologist can identify a race from a skeleton, negroid race have several differences in bone structure.

So there are even more races?

That does not answer the question about frontal lobe. "Blacks" "Negroids" "Congoids" or whatever you wish to call them have smaller frontal lobe according to studies.

Chances are your frontal lobe is tiny.

If you were intelligent you would understand what the average means. Because just like every French is not Napoleon not every Somalian is a pirate.

but why are black african countries so shit? why are cities in western countries that have majority blacks are so shit? surely not every somalian is a pirate but every somalian is an animal because somalia is probably the most uncivilized country in the world

A functional modern society requires a certain % of people capable of upholding the law, performing heart surgery, educating youth etc

Black people alone simply do not have high enough % of those people on their own. In fact their problems are made even worse by the fact that blacks have much higher crime rates

Short answer:

Black countries lack diversity. It has been historically proven that black people thrive under Arabs and Europeans.

Studies like this are tricky. Total size might not matter as much as the total density of neurons. But you also have to consider the importance of glial cells whose abundance might also correlate with intelegence. Finally it needs to be replicated reliably to make sure it's not from random chance.

>A functional modern society requires a certain % of high IQ people

Fixed.

this is a picture of botswana
instead of posting a picture in the capital city you post a picture of a slum
>implying burgerland doesnt have black slums in every city

thats the point, botswana is not even the worst country in africa
And capital cities are no better, you dont even need to go to africa for that, detroit is the best example, a third world city inside a first world nation

Oh boy look at all this bait. Are you even trying?

>Scientific study
>Bait

>1914

And? What is your point? The study has been repeated in 1980s and was never debunked.

Do you really think scientists 100years ago were too dumb to disect human brain and compare frontal lobes?

there is truth to it though

link 1980 study
in science things get old, like overripe bananas
unless this study was Einstein tier shit for psychology and all subsequent psychology involves this study

>in science things get old, like overripe bananas

Can you read?

Do you really think scientists 100years ago were too dumb to disect human brain and compare frontal lobes?

>Detroit
>full of niggers
It's basically Africa redux

Can you read?
link 1980 paper

I wont do it out of a principle. You will deny it just you have this one and call it 30 years outdated

Now answer my question

Implying you're allowed to measure the sizes of the brains of different races today.

Yes, I can read.

you'd better differentiate between all of them, also kys

Probably due to information flow being far easier in the Western countries due to having large expanses of land in the same lines of latitude. Whereas Africa has less of this and information flow must go across lines of longitude which is harder due to different environmental conditions as you move up lines of latitude. (basically it was easier to spread good ideas that make better societies in the west). This is one of many reasons though.

I don't think racial makeup would make huge differences as races diverged pretty recently in evolutionary history so I'd suspect mental differences where they arise are probably due to environmental factors rather than being genetically much worse in cognitive ability.

>Do you really think scientists 100years ago were too dumb to disect human brain and compare frontal lobes?

No but the instruments used to measure brain regions are more sophisticated now.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/table/pone-0013642-t002/

African American have a bigger OFC than cumskins.

Hello /pol/. As long as you keep posting here, I will keep posting troll threads on /pol/.

Maybe you should stop being triggered by words.

>He thinks that people care about him "trolling" le pol

>he thinks 1914 is too long ago for accurate science
>uses this as argument
Get the fuck off my board.

cold war allowed corrupt individuals to gain and maintain power, they were given military aid in return for being loyal to a "side", later this turned into agreements pertaining to poor trade deals, where locals would see no benefit. How intelligent is it for some African country to allow Exxon Mobile to come in and pump their own oil, the only word that can explain it is corruption, and if they nationalize their oil supply or seize it from Exxon, they will face sanctions etc.

African countries are really stuck in a hard place as western countries have really dug in deep.

Zimbabwe will be interesting as Mugabe has died, and we may see a change from this corruption.

Interesting, thanks user.

How did appearance diverge so radically while leaving intelligence the same?

The weight of the brain most likely affects the development of the skills learned.
It is a common fact that Blacks have smaller brains and that is the reason why Black girls have smaller pussies.
Yet Asians have small pussies because of their height as well.

Nowadays there are so many things proving that Blacks are not and never will as smart as White people.
>inb4 but muh smort blacks xD
Just because one is smart does not mean the others will be too.
>inb4 but muh uneducated rednecks
Yet they still can finish High School unlike blacks, where they also have some similar thing to rednecks.

People will never accept the truth that blacks are stupid, but deep inside everyone knows that this is absolutely true.
Just like when you see a tranny, you usually feel that disgust when you look at him, knowing that this person is definitely not normal and triggers you that self-defense stress.

And everyone ITT ignore the retards that advocate "There is one race: the human race xDDDDDDDD"

>Blacks have smaller brains and that is the reason why Black girls have smaller pussies
Do you have any sources on that because that is interesting

>1914

I think there was a newspaper that actually said this as well, absolute madmen.
But this is the closest thing
>teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/511741-vagina-size-and-ethnicty-you-may-be-suprised

Fucking black girls though, if the BBC meme is correct, these bitches were greedy as fuck and practically made not-so-well endowned black guys die alone desu.

Also I'm no BLACKED.composter nor a black guy.

Define radically, for us it might seem so, but that is most probably due to our increased sensitivity to different visual cues.

Wanna know how I know you have never had an article peer reveiwed or even read a peer reveiw.

1914 was decades before we could do genetic testing.
The whole concept of 'negro' or 'caucasian' is too subjective to take seriously if you don't specify a set of genes to track.
As it stands we only have the author's word to take on their so called 'race'.
Most likely they are all just Amerimutts that look a bit lighter or darker.

Are you a race denier and if so on what baisis do you deny race?

>denier
Genetic profiling suggests that in general, genes vary continuously over the face of the earth. There is also a constant mixing between neighbouring groups, creating a genetic drift.
So although you may encounter different genepools in local populations, globally it does not make much sense to divide humans into distinct races.
In particular, broad general categories such as 'white', 'black' and 'asian' are spurious at best.

So sub saharan blacks mixed with Europeans and Asians?

Are you suggesting a we wuz theory?

>Implying size matters
Woman have the same average IQ as men while having smaller brains

>Article from 1914
>Wordpress
>OP who took an UG course on intro to psych (at best)
Another one of these threads

Why does /pol/ even try to pretend they understand anything about science?

My favorite one was a thread from a few weeks where someone posted a video of a /pol/tard pretending to understand genetics. He cited a few real papers, but obviously didn't read them. However he went on for 10 minutes trying to "explain" them, in which time he got several acronyms and concepts wrong and only made a fool of himself.

You'd think if these morons cared so much about human genetics and psychology they would at least learn about it.

Manlets have smaller frontal lobes.
>height war when

The second I see terms such as "Nigger", "Negroid", "White", "IQ", "Race", Etc., used independently or in combination, I can deduce that it is probably a /pol/ thread, which has no place on this board. Unfortunately, the political board on Veeky Forums harbors less intelligent white supremacists than the political board on deeper chans, and this results in them disregarding the rules and culture of the board to fulfill their own needs.

They could potentially go look at the Veeky Forums board archive on third party websites and could find thousands of threads on IQ and Race, but we all know they are too mentally deficient to be capable of this.

Adult human males have a mean advantage in g of 7 IQ equivalent points, and greater variance in distribution, compared to adult human females.

What the hell do you want me to call them? Blacks? People of colour?
You are getting triggered over scientific term that makes way more sense. And you are bringing politics into this like the social justice warrior that you are.

I

>You'd think if these morons cared so much about human genetics and psychology they would at least learn about it.
The problem is that they don't care, not one bit. They are just lobbying for their own self-interests.