en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surimi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is this?

J U M B O
Honey Bun
WHITE ICED

hot cheetos, mountain dew voltage, berry skittles, weed

haha wouldn't you like to know

This shit is $1/bottle and tastes so good.

one dollar?!?!?!? those are 25 cents my nigga, add a big squeeze drink and you have a meal for fiddy cent

That sounds like the wrong order user

>nazi coke

$1 for a 16oz bottle, or a 2L? The dollar store near me has 2L of Fanta for $1 but I haven't tried Pineapple yet. Berry is my guilty pleasure. Grape and Orange are good too.

These things are sickeningly sweet. I can't choke down more than a bite or two before I feel like I'm gonna vom.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

$1 for the bottle in pic at the nearest gas station, I don't have a car and the nearest Dollar General is at the bottom of a 1 mile hill. Fuck walking there.

Lol

They're shitty and I know they're shitty but I still enjoy them.

Even the food photography of that looks scary.

Anything with powdered sugar is my fucking downfall

Fanta is owned by The Coca-Cola Company, you idiot.

I bought one of these last night when I was drunk at a gas station, they're amazing and like you said, only a dollar.
Good thing they aren't 25 cents near me or I'd get fucking fat

is that like a cylindrical shaped tendie

I used to eat these like they were laced with crack when I was a kid.

It's more like a cylindrical spicy nugget.

Yes, I would like to know, damned!

I usually don't even get home from the grocery store with any left in the package.

kek, you don't know much, do you?

WHAT IS IT?

>25 cents

What year is it?

c.. current year?

These, any Reeses brand items, and those chocolate and powered mini donuts. Hostess crunch donuts are pretty good too.

I am a fatfuck because I always finish a bag in like two or three days. They're just too good

Sips and Hot fries

God tier Shitty combo

Whenever I have a real fucked up evening I opt for sips and hot fries, usually plain green monster and hot cheetoes hot fries, rather than being a useless moping cunt. I dont get it often, and I eat clean every meal. So its a real treat. Of course, drinking the monster too fast will make you feel even worse

fuck

Omg. This shit is mine too. I fucking hate_love this shit so much.

With a true fat fuck it wouldn't last an hour.

I actually have an old recipe book released by the government years back that teaches you to make brownies that taste exactly like these. I locked it up and gave a friend of mine the key so that I wouldn't die.

i like the steak ranchero ones goddamn i want them shits now

I love El Monterey burritos but their breakfast ones are pure shit.

I'd like to put my white icing on your mum's jumbo honey buns, mate.

I wish that Dunkin Donuts sold donut products at the grocery story. I'd like to just get a pack of Munchkins. The hostess mini donuts don't do it for me.

What are these?
They look like pepperoni with cheese?

This. The nutritional information is absolutely insane.

>organic spinach
>guilty pleasure
Unless you're eating this out of the bag I call bullshit

i remember this mexican store that sold a brand that even came with some hot sauce ackets inside, fuggen delicioso

they look like mock crab sticks

4'N20 EAT IT FAGGOT

Eatin' Faggots coming right up, mate

pork rinds, hot fries,ice cream sandwiches
ive only done that once, years ago. was bretty gud, might do it again sometime soon even though i never drink that stuff

3rd. for Monterrey burritos. Fucking beef and bean is a weakness

"Surimi"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surimi

this stuff is foul
>FOUL
my 80 year old chainsmoking japanese baba made the most foul dish with this. called "sander rice"
>chopped imitation crab
>frozen peas
>leftover rice
>all in one pan
>she covers the fake crab, pea and rice mixture with mayo
>thechildrenaredead.jpeg
>she then bakes this in the oven until the mayo is golden brown
>i can barely choke down a plate whilst gagging
i love that woman but i don't think i can take another run in with the sander rice

>recipe book released by the government
tell me moar

I know their crap but every now and then I just need to get a pack

40 cents.... fry them up in a pan, eat like a hot dog.

They're horrible and i know it -- it specifically has to be the chicken ones which at least brings down the calories a little. Most of it is probably nostalgia because I'd get them for lunch when I was really young.

$1 pizza
it feels like cardboard and I love it

Damn I love those OP
When I'm at uni and need something to keep me full for a long time I drop a dollar and get one or two of those. They're like 700 calories a piece it's great.

They sell it in drink form every Thursday and Friday near my place. So, RM2 here so around $0.50 USD

Kraft dinner. It's just quick and nostalgic.

same, also fried bologna sandwiches and upside down cottage pie, which is just mince gravy over mashed potatoes with corn/peas on the side.

Shit can I get these at Wal-Mart or something? Been looking for a decent alternative to Hit Pockets.

thats one of the only things that makes me want to vomit just thinking of them

Basically a giant honey flavored cinnamon bun covered in white sugar glaze. Concentrated derricious diabeetus.

>Pork 4 Faggots

>two fucking dollars
>when a standard snack pie is $1 max

can't beat box of those for $1.49

I paid $20 for one of those in basic training. True story. The private who sold it to me had broken into Battalion S1 and purchased a bunch of fatty shit for resale. We'd been eating government meat and produce for six weeks, he made a mint.

this shit will kill me one day

I don't even know why I like it. The brand I usually got had a few bad batches once (or "different" at least) and that stuff literally smelled like diesel. I still ate it all.

particularly when cut into slabs and pan-fried, or inside convenience store kimbap

not sure if they sell these in the states

Food tastes best when served by the slab

I could finish those in 20 mins flat.

i could eat a whole bag. i never buy them for that reason and it's been quite a long time (around a year) since i've last had em.

CREAMED
SPINACH

I miss it