Dream copycat recipies

ITT: things you really want a copycat recipe for

First up is Taco Time's chicken. It's really tender and I love the sweet onion flavor. Not sure how to replicate.

I'd die of a sodium-induced stroke within a few months if I figured out how to perfectly clone these at home.

>inb4 shill go away
It's impossible to have a thread like this without seeming a little shill, but everyone has something they want to make at home. Just ignore the McChicken autist and the Taco Bell hype squad. They get their paychecks with or without (you)s.

Anyway, second is Aplets and Cotlets. I plan on modifying a turkish delight recipe sometime in the future for these.

2 cups flour
2-½ cups baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup shortening
¾ cup milk
1 tablespoon butter

In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in flour and mix in milk all at once. roll dough and cut out biscuits. Brush biscuits with butter. Bake 475 oven for 11-15 minutes.

-------

the patty is sausage roll sliced and pan fried.

See the first episode of Alton Brown's "Feasting on Asphalt" for the best buscuit recipe ever (the secret is lard).

also use your hands and not a machine mixer

also don't over-kneed your dough

spice dough with old bay

p much anything known for tenderness has to be slow cooked. maybe toss some chicken in your oven with some broth at 250 F for a few hours until it starts to fall apart

caramelized onions are also cooked slowly and at a low temp, generally on a stove top. idk how you'd impart the flavor to chicken though

I know how to make biscuits and sausage patties, but not EXACTLY like McDonald's. There are huge differences between theirs and all the recipes I've tried.

Machine mixers are for women and faggots.

They have special machines that make their food.
If I could get ahold of the mcchicken machine I would never leave my house.

Either slow cooked or chemically prepared in some fashion. Cheap, tough-as-nails mutton is made tender and tasty by fermenting it in active yogurt cultures for a couple of days. You can make tough, stringy beef cuts like flank steak and skirt steak tender by marinading it in lime juice for a day ot two.

Soak that chicken in buttermilk or raw milk for a day or so and it'll be pretty fucking tender no matter how you cook it.

Rubio's salsa picante

Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich from Carl's Jr.

This spicy chicken biscuit that my school sold in the morning. They stopped selling it because apparently it wasn't worth the prep time and no combination of biscuit chicken hotsauce and pickle tastes the same to me.

i want to know how to make those chinese takeout stir fry noodles, ive looked at other stir fry noodle recipes but i think i havent found the right one yet.

I've always wanted to find a recipe for a bw3 wing sauce that has probably been long forgotten by most. But maybe someone can help out here

it was called Smokey Southwestern. it was basically a bbq sauce not very spicy, but just enough not to be sweet like most on the store shelves and a nice smokiness to it

McDonald's Fries and Crab Ragoons & Beef Teriyaki from local chinese place called Blue China.

Chipotle's chicken
Big mac sauce
Pumpkin spice latte from either dunkin or starbucks

>tfw when they sell chestnut praline flavor online but not pumpkin spice the fucking jews

Chipotle's chicken marinade. God damn I've been trying for years and nothing I've made ever comes close ;_;. I'm sure there's an anonymous out there who works at one who can help a nigga out

I'm not meming and please forgive me because if I saw someone post what I'm about to post, id fucking rage......

but, I am infatuated w/ mcdonalds breakfast burrito and would love to be able to make them at home as well as heve the recipe for their picante.....I've tried recreating at home but never come out right

also, I fucking hate the mchicken and fast food in general and only indulge in burritos once a month

Holy shit. Never thought I'd see these on ck. I'm in the next town over

I want to be able to perfectly recreate KFC extra crispy at home. I'm from Savannah and my grandmother taught me her dried chicken recipe and it is amazing. Just sometimes want that KFC extra crispy skin at home without having to deal with the usual bullshit that comes with going to KFC.

Oh goddamn fried not dried

Taco bell's volcano sauce.
They need to bring it back and keep that shit on the menu forever.

>volcano sauce
>not verde
Volcano was great to be sure but I miss the verde more

You can buy these everywhere... Unless you are in the next town over from me too!