Is there any food that tastes better microwaved the next day?

is there any food that tastes better microwaved the next day?

Not necessarily microwaved, but lasagna tastes better the morning after the night you cook it, lets the flavor seep through.

Can just heat it up in the oven again instead of using the microwave. But honestly microwaved doesn't exactly taste bad for it.

Yeah microwave kinda fux shit up but oven or skillet reheating can be great.

Soup, stew, spaghetti, lasagna, etc. Many things that take a while for flavors to marry and/or the starches to absorb.

yea chili is way better the next day

pizza

Agree. But dude, what the fuck are you doing with that trip? I've seen you on here for years, and you've responded to multiples of my posts tonight cuz I'm high/drunk and treat this as my playground. Take off the trip you un-Veeky Forums nigger.

Reheating pizza in a skillet so that the cheese is actually melted is pretty fuckin sweet

Not to mention the crisp crust. It seems that most delivery pumps the shit out early and it's doughy as fuck when it comes to you.

Teach me oh wise one!

Chili/stew
Chinese takeout
pulled pork

cast iron, low heat, lid, 10-20 mins

the end

When I order the pizzaburger from my local pizza place I like to leave it on the counter overnight in the tin foil, then heat it in the microwave the next day and dip it in ranch dressing. Usually things taste as good to me reheated the next day but I can't think of much else that tastes better

How much do you weigh?

I love totino's pizza rolls microwaved. Sometimes I make an entire bag and just throw it in the microwave or leave it on my desk in a tupperware container overnight and just warm them up the next day for lunch

Some people just can't handle anonymity.

>handle anonymity
There is literally nothing to handle, because it is anonymous. It's called being an attention whore. Something beyond (you)s, to something that is more perverted and disgusting.

sage

soups and stews

curry

Not microwaved but I often make pasta with mozzarella and tomatoes, freshly chopped basil and some olive oil. That shit unironically goes from an 8 to a straight 10 if you let it sit for half a day and reheat it

Not microwaved but beans taste better the day after you cook them.

no microwave but rice is better the nex t day or even two days after if you made it and stored it well

once you eat lasagna cold, you'll never be able to eat it hot again. my perfect lasagna recipe using oven ready pasta:
>preheat the dish in the oven
>prepare the layers
>once the meat and sauce are ready layer the lasagna
>wrap the dish in tin foil and let it sit in the fridge 30 mins
>the hot dish and filling cooks the pasta
>wala

Tripfags are the sort of losers who can't be popular because of their shit personalities, but want to be popular more than anything else. They're the kid in highschool making constant loud obnoxious jokes and then lables himself as a 'class clown' even though everyone hates him. Later in life they find that nobody will associate with them by choice, so they end up on the internet. They think they can carve out a name for themselves on a turkish sand counting forum, only to find more of the same.