Do cigarettes actually kill or is it a conspiracy for some reason?

Do cigarettes actually kill or is it a conspiracy for some reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ii9zGFDtc
youtube.com/watch?v=cJIW5yVk__w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a conspiracy, keep smoking! :-)

You think smoking is harmless and the so-called "tobacco related" deaths are actually assassinations by covert Government killers?
Smoking -- and the taxes cigarette companies paid -- were EXTREMELY lucrative money makers. States like South Carolina and Virginia fought tooth & nail to discredit the Surgeon General's report because it threatened their incomes.

You've obviously never had a family member or close friend die of lung cancer. Not a nice way to go.

>making assumptions about what OP believes
not very Veeky Forums

Are you seriously asking if inhaling hot smoke containing toxic chemicals damages your lungs?

the conspiracy is "cigs dont kill", which was believed for a long time and led jews to profit a lot at the expense of gentiles and their health. They knew about it. And then they complain about
>muh holocaust

it depends how powerful your lungs are, if your power levels are high enough you should be ok

I ended my statement with a question mark.
"Is THAT what you believe?"
That's reasonable and scientific. "Do I understand what you're asking?"
However, it may not be very Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

>[inhales damaging chemshit into lungs]
>mr lung™ OUCH
>I better heal this OUCH
>[up regulates microenvironment increasing the selection for particular oncogenic mutations]
>[fancy number of cigarettes times the potential for damage over time probability equation™]
>3 years later...
>breathing is difficult cat.jpg
>Doc: your CT scan results shows you're stage IV fucked
>????
>your dead
>return to the abyss from whence you came
>respawn in 5...4...3

>conspiracy to not make you buy something
You realize that it would make absolutely no sense?
Nobody gains from you NOT buying something at all.

I don't know, pal, it kinda had a strawmannish vibe to it imho tbqfh.

>implying smoking isn't a superb power/intellect booster that only works for white people

Clearly a kike conspiracy to keep the white men down.

> it kinda had a strawmannish vibe to it
Correct.
>conspiracy
The "conspiracy" is half of the population used to smoke, and that made it an easy scapegoat for when health problems associated with the Trinity Test started showing up. Billions of tiny little radioactive particles were disseminated into the atmosphere, and this wasn't harmless. Pushing for studies on smoking allowed for the subsequent impossible to ignore increase in cancer and other maladies to be explained in terms of a habit that was ultimately the fault of the patient rather than in terms of radioactive fallout from our own military's nuclear testing.

!, SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU , AGAIN , FOR THE HEAD SMOKE IS BAD ,!

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ii9zGFDtc

youtube.com/watch?v=cJIW5yVk__w

Cigarettes don't kill people. People kill people.

With cigarettes.

Cigs are expensive, so the more you smoke the less money you have to spend on other things, so because only the tobacco manufacturers benefit from people smoking other (((companies))) try to discourage smoking so people have more money ey to spend on their products

I heard that oil and automobile industry spread this rumor; smoking is dangerous.
Exhaust gas from factories and automobiles is much worse for health.

may be true, still no reason to add even more crap to the air you inhale.

Nah Bro, my favorite right wing Youtubers told me people have always been killed before cigarettes even existed. Plus I know a guy who smokes and he isn't dead. The whole "smoking kills" scare is a hoax perpetuated by (((them))) in order to raise taxes.

Jesus Christ this gets me so angry. Cigarette smokers are a burden on modern society.

Kinda of related question here.
I know smoking is bad for your body but are the benefits from stress reduction from smoking important?
Stress has been proven to be extremely detrimental to health, and I'm not trying to argue that smoking is a net positive or good, but I think saying it is completely bad might be wrong.
I think the amount a smoker smokes in this scenario is pretty important as well.
I Smoke but usually between 6-9 times a day, where I know certain people that smoke a pack and half a day. That is a major gap.

I smoke 1 to 2 cigs a day, more if im partying. i hate being lumped in with hardcore chain/pack a day smokers

Since I quit drinking about 2 months ago, Im smoking about 2 packs less a week.
Drinking really ramps up smoking for me, and a lot of people I have met.

How fucked am I if I smoke a cigar a week?

Harmless.

youre not supposed to inhale cigars but rather play with the flavor in your mouth, one cigar a week is nothing and does little to no harm to your lungs

It's funny how the propaganda always uses a pack a day smoker as their baseline. Yeah no shit that's unhealthy, it's like eating 15 big macs a day. All things in moderation friends, 2-3 smokes a day barely increases cancer risk at all

>2-3 smokes a day barely increases cancer risk at all
[Citation needed]