Post words you have invented

Post words you have invented
>anthological

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/eccentric
youtube.com/watch?v=hOSYiT2iG08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

glad to see Veeky Forums still has a sense of humor

not sure if this counts, but I invented the "astral imprisonment" ability in DotA (and DotA 2)

i invented saying "nigger nigger i'm a stupid fucking nigger kill whitey" in my head whenever i remember something embarrassing

cool, that's one of the more interesting abilities in the game

Psuedotriganomical.

like nonce words?
Lemniscape
Oblitter
Gemstar
and more

etymacachinnation

the origins of loud laughter

Diaryesque

Epfefferal
Bite into a peppercorn (maybe a chili pepper too), that is what the word refers to.

It could also probably apply to orgasms.

burbonglia

Shitsy

provide the evidence

Prececupidity, it means wishing for something so intensely and for so long that you can't properly enjoy it when it actually happens. I'm a very prececupidous person.

I put together a prototype version of the Amulet-Bloom deck three years before it got banned.

Logos

neologisticalist

niggerfaggot

DCS. As in ''she's a DCS type of person'' or ''he displayed DCS sort of attitude''.

DCS stands for differently coloured socks, and someone with a DCS type personality is the type of person who doesn't care whether or not their socks match. Note that it's not the same as consciously choosing to wear differently socks as a fashion choice. The socks themselves are not that important.

Anguir

thesaurus.com/browse/eccentric

'Kuboa'

Just finished that. Would've been better if you'd skipped the picture and seen who'd recognize it.

I don't think it's quite as precise. ''DCS'' has been part of the vernacular I use among friends for a few years now, and we all understand its meaning.

Does it just refer to the person who doesn't care if he/she wears different colored socks? Or is it a more general term? If it's the former, how often do you even get to use it and if it's the latter, then eccentric, idiosyncratic, oddball etc. would actually be pretty appropriate.

It came about because we were discussing the subject, and it became a bother to say ''differently coloured socks'' each time so we shortened it to DCS. We made a distinction between the type of person who frets and keeps searching for that one missing sock because they need to find a pair that matches, and the person who simply doesn't care.

It's a more general term. I understand why you'd suggest those synonyms might work, and perhaps the difference is negligible and the term superfluous, but it's just something that kind of stuck. Because the term refers to a specific example, I think it highlights what type of eccentricity we're talking about here. It doesn't denote displays of weird habits per se, rather it's about consistently putting practicality above public appearance in minor cases.

A DCS disregards what they think are certain superficial codes of conduct, without for that reason being an autismo or anti-social weirdo. So they might consider the norm that tells you to wear matching socks a triviality, and just grab whatever is closest at hand. They might drink coffee out of a straw because they don't want to stain their teeth, even if it doesn't look proper.

''Oddball'' to me sounds like someone who is quirky in the manner that a manic pixie dream girl is.

Mordorial instead of Montréal.

Montréal is a fine city, why?

Montréalers only love Montréalers and if you don't come from there, you don't exist for them.

Most of them never had exited the island once.

And it's full of hipster nu-male and immigrants who don't speak french.

You can either hate the nativists or the immigrants, but not both. That's hypocritical.

What if I just hate everyone?

I was about to reply something like that kek.

Then you shouldn't specify particular ideologically opposed groups and just say so.

I hate Montréal.

Are you happy now user?

No, I'm a francophile.

Québec > Montréal

If you are a real francophile, you should agree.

Quebecfag here. Can confirm

Tu'smrt

Quidchartered
Duderag

I haven't invented any, I'm calimachically sorry

>'

Isó

Fosterwallaceian

see: Hacky

FUCK MONTRÉAL QUÉBEC CITY REPRESENT POSTING FROM CÔTE-DES-NÈGRES AS WE SPEAK

Seasonalia

When the season is changing and you start to pick up on the subtle cues like light and smells, which remind you of the same season last year.

I'm frasmotic to hear that

>CÔTE-DES-NÈGRES

Tabarnak que j'adore cette expression là.

Montréal is the only relevant city in Québec.

Protologism

B-bonjour, frère d'outre-Atlantique

niggy

>nom de memoir

Terraforminal.

>Drywater

a person who can't or won't grasp common sense truths (ex. water being wet)

cascade + cadence = cascadence

Clondompimous

Borange.

There is no meaning

floppy boner

I make up silly words to entertain my lil sis all the time
>Jumbotchery
>michike

salmon

peripathetic- One who wanders meekly through life.

Unironic

They always say you're not a real philosopher until you make up a word

>Esquishian
>Aubergine
I know the second one just means purple or an eggplant, but I've started using it in other contexts

Do those all mean paedophile

Thats kinda sunlmilar to one if mine. i actually use both of these btw:
Niggerjew (a really shitty person)
Jizznipples (really awesome)

why would I make up a word where there's already a word?

Sherbrooke fag here, can confirm Quebec is better

i like this one

Siblaeic- of, or relating to, siblings.
Like brotherly or sisterly.

In what contexts?

>

WIENERBALLS

Commentiquette

youtube.com/watch?v=hOSYiT2iG08