Pulp or No Pulp

Does Vitamin C actually cure Common Colds or is that a myth like how Beta Carotene is good for your eyes

No pulp, low acid, stoli vodka, an 8 ball of coke

Vodka and OJ is legit delicious. Vodka was designed to be mixed with fruity flavored juices

I'm partial to Cranberry or Grapefruit tho.

>Cranberry or Grapefruit
Oh I love those juices too. My supermarket has those little Simply Juice pints with OJ, Limeaid, Cran, etc. 5 for $5

Vitamin C doesn't cure colds, you're supposed to make sure you get enough Vitamin C so your immune system is strong enough to fight off colds.

If you've already got a cold then vit C won't cure it, but it won't hurt.

Pulp obviously.

True, although many people still get a placebo effect out of drinking orange or lemon juice.

Pure OJ - pulp
Mixed with stuff - no pulp

Why do people even drink this?
It's essentially coke with all the sugar and lack of fiber in that. Instead of it you can eat actual oranges which are healthy

If you're a little kid who can't ass himself to actually eat the fruit then go for pulp

>why do people do things they enjoy

>Forcing yourself to eat fruit when there is alternatives for vitamins

You have a shitty life philosophy, long term hapiness is where the shit is at. Eating a single portion of junk food for a minute of happiness is not worth the weeks of pain it will bring in the future

Consult a doctor for having ADHD, it's a disease where you can't take into account the future consequences while making decisions
Or go and have "fun" fucking a whore to have STD's for the rest of your life.

So close, except for the no pulp

That's an incoherent statement
Please clarify

Ever heard of multi vitamins? And what's wrong with drinking non-sugary fruit juice? Most fruit has lost it's power level when it arrives at your Walmart anyway.

Please just have sex with me. No one's perfect

Would rather die young than live forever as miserable turd eating mung beans and brown rice.

Why would I eat jewish pills when I can have all the vitamins at a great level by already eating healthy?
>Most fruit has lost it's power level when it arrives at your Walmart anyway
That's why you want to reduce its power level to 0? And it hasn't lost that much really.

>Why do people even drink this?
Because it's flavored liquid. The question is silly, it's like asking why anybody drinks anything except water ever. The better question is asking why some people who drink fruit juices think it's as healthy as they do. A lot of them don't realize how many calories and simple sugars are in the healthiest of fruit juices, after all.

>Consult a doctor for having ADHD, it's a disease where you can't take into account the future consequences while making decisions
That is not what adhd is. ADHD is where you sit on your computer chair moving in some way, shape, or form because you can't sit still, posting on Veeky Forums instead of filling out the job applications you have open in another window because you have to fight with yourself to maintain focus and not procrastinate, all the while KNOWING exactly what the consequences are and being frustrated that you have so much trouble with something so simple.

Die young isn't as romantic as you make it sound, you'll be dying as a gigantic human turd constantly feeling pain and your cognitive ability would be reduced as well
>miserable turd
Have you considered the fact that healthy food is as tasty? Especially if you quit junk food completely so that your sensitivity goes back to normal and fruit startes tasting like candy

>philosophical questions are silly
>ADHD is where you sit on your computer chair moving in some way, shape, or form because you can't sit still
That's just the H part, not the ADD part

A philosophical question would have ended at the question, or included supplementary information that bring about a positive influence to the discussion of said question. It wouldn't have continued with the rest of the content found in .

>That's just the H part, not the ADD part
>Pretending the ADD part of the statement doesn't exist.

The ADD part is precisely what I've mentioned
Look it up

Drinking one glass of orange juice is not going to turn you a shuddering agonized mass of corpulent flesh begging for death. Denying yourself every little thing forever just makes you a boring, annoying faggot of a person. But you do you, since I'm sure the sense of superiority you get when you post smug self-righteous bullshit online is like an orgasm for you.

No part of ADD is about inability to factor in consequences when making decisions. You're wrong. I already gave a second look to make sure before posting, despite already knowing from my personal anecdotes that you're wrong.

>inability to factor in consequences when making decisions
Not precisely, but close. ADD is about forgetting the things you need to do and caring about the future, at all.This goes even for short time future (like looking at the sky during a test and forgetting about the test completely).
Obviously if you get distracted often then you don't have a tumblr illness, it's just the severe cases where people are not bothered by the projection of say being homeless in a month, they just don't give a fuck.
The "Attention deficit" is not that correct of a name and is based off the outdated understanding of that insanity.

Pulp is for degenerates