Redpill my boipussi on sardines, i hear they're great. Yesterday i got a tin in tomato sauce, flaked it up in a bowl...

Redpill my boipussi on sardines, i hear they're great. Yesterday i got a tin in tomato sauce, flaked it up in a bowl, added homemade oliveoil mayo, a chopped chilli salt & pepper and 5 drops of tobasco. Had it on a bed of lettuce and spinach.
It didn't taste too fishy at all. Am i doing it right?
Posting to fit too because i first heard about sardines on mind pump, a fitness podcast.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustard_(condiment)
amazon.com/Beach-Cliff-Sardines-Mustard-Sauce/dp/B019YHTDMK/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1505034370&sr=8-6&keywords=sardines in mustard sauce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If anything you dressed it too much. I eat them in mustard sauce on saltines.

Do you get the tomato ones? What's a mustard sauce?
I can only find tomato or sunflower oil ones, so need to get the tomato ones

:(

>What's a mustard sauce?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustard_(condiment)
several brands offer product similar to attached pic

Ah right. I can only find tomato sauce here

18 cans, $19
amazon.com/Beach-Cliff-Sardines-Mustard-Sauce/dp/B019YHTDMK/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1505034370&sr=8-6&keywords=sardines in mustard sauce
Do you live in a remote area?

>remote area
nvm, that listing is us/apo/fpo only
buy the sardines in oil, add mustard

:)

I don't understand your use of 'redpill' in this post. What are you actually asking?

I just eat olive oil straight from the tin. And yes, good sardines should not taste fishy, and the fish should be FIRM, not loose. At most there may be a slight fishy odor inside but nothing that should linger or radiate from the trash can.

If you actually *Smell* or *taste* anything fishy or strong abort immediately cause yours is compromised. Briesling (what you're most often getting in sardine tins) IMO is pretty mild and sits at a middle point between tilapia and tuna, but in a good way.

Anyway I just get the olive oil kind cause they're 99c a tin and absolutely fucking packed with protein for *very* little calories. Like holy shit is is damn near impossible to find more protein for less.

i'm more concerned he's asking us to do it to his boipussy

>mayo

I live in a shithole in Ireland

was just thinking about what to eat with em today. ideas? I don't feel like eating rice today...

I just have it on salad leaves. Made my wife the same but stuffed it in a pita bread

buy a nice little tin, buy a small bakery loaf of bread and dump the entire tin on it. wonderful sandwich

What you do is get the olive oil one, then cover the entire thing in copious amounts of coarse (not fine) ground pepper (literally until you can't even see the fish any more), then sprinkle on some sea salt. it's a lot better than it sounds, trust me

>Am i doing it right?
I usually just crack salt on top and eat them out of the can

i tried a can in water and drained the water, put some cracked pepper on it.. my stomach rejected it, i could feel it churning, i felt ill. i can eat canned tuna no problem, was it just the brand or am i a walking vagina

Plebs

True patrician

I would eat them more if I could contain the smell, but I cannot

Send me your kik, bb

>Mfw thinking of you hurting ;_;

They're not smelly m8. Try a different brand

>Not using sardine suppositories
Are you even trying

Yeah, I never bothered adding stuff, just ate them.

Yer aul wan has ire

Just had penne with roasted pepper sauce and spinach, topped with canned sardines in chili oil. Was delicious as fuck.

I just add a little lemon juice and garlic and put em in a wheat wrap with raw spinach.

I make sandwiches out of them,, they make a good tuna sub.
I like anchovies better though.

>hey Veeky Forums i made something that tasted good, did i do it right?
>by the way check out this fitness podcast

Born sinner, the opposite of a winner
Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner

>a shithole in Ireland
The whole fucking place is a shithole

Try sardines in tomato sauce with thinly sliced raw onion and salt and pepper to taste. Eat smeared on a crusty baguette.

Do you just eat these bitches whole?

they're a pre-prepped protein - add to noodles, crackers, salad, rice, bread, anything. You can eat them plain, but they really deserve a salty carb to bring out the flavor.

I tend to mush them on top of good bread and remove the spine cuz I'm a faggot

I prefer gutted and beheades personally, but other than that, just drizzle some malt vinegar then pop onto a saltine

>Suppositories
Just ram the fish up whole.