Be Canadian

>be Canadian
>going to a wedding in Florida this December (aslong as they recover from the hurricane shitshow)
>never been to the USA before
>have no clue about some of the local chains

Im finally going to try Sonics and ChickFilA but what other chains should I hit up?

>hitting chains
Just go to real establishments you hockey loving fuck.

im going to find me a cuban sandwich place but i want to try some of these chains that i keep hearing about.

If you want the "true American experience", chain restaurants are a must.

Canada is America.

not op, but restaurants are restaurants and american food is nothing to write home about.

regional chains are liable to have the most difference between countries. especially since florida food culture is remarkably plebian.

Like, they could hit a cuban spot a southern diner, a creole diner, and maybe a pho shop and that's literally all there is of interest and even then that's only if you're in a city.

My boss told me once that she chatted to someone on a plane about opening a mid-to-high tier restaurant in tallahassee and they proceeded to tell her about the culinary experience that is Zaxsby's.

Supposedly Zaxsby's is bretty gud though, op, to answer your question.

Raising Cane's, Five Guys

It's just called Sonic, there is no "s" on the end. That goes for most places too. It's not Walmarts, it's not Aldis, it's not Lidls.

There is no fucking 's' stop adding them.

Publix subs, pollo tropical, 4 rivers BBQ. Just be careful about crime down here, this ain't Canada.

>Just be careful about crime down here, this ain't Canada.
word. don't go to walmart, you will be killed for your sneakers.

ive seen enough episodes of COPS and WSHH videos to realize that. some grade A niggotry down there.

>i should know this even though i dont encounter sonic signs on a daily basis
fuck off nigger

they don't have raising canes over here
and anyway it's just a cheap ripoff of zaxby's (which is eeeeeverywheree in the southeast) and zaxby's is a analogous guthries ripoff

but anyway, try zaxby's, firehouse subs and pic related obv

Everything you just said is wrong. Little Havana, Italian places all over, Tex-Mex, BBQ joints. Like, do you travel?

I'm not hating on another state by any means, but the food I got in Montreal, everywhere I went, was garbage. Perhaps I just went to the wrong places.

French Canadians are scum and hate good food.

Hit up the chain on the back of my pickup, nigger lover.

Florida won't exist in December.

In the event that it somehow makes it. If you like chicken, go to KFC and Popeyes. Popeyes also has fish. Long John Silvers has fish, so does Captain D's. McDonald's is the same here as it is there, disgusting. Ditto for Wendy's. Burger King. Taco Bell has some OK hits but mostly miss. Pizza Hut is pizza of course. Jimmy John and Subway are breads with a bit of meat. Arby's tries but it's unpleasant. I don't really care for fast food anymore getting older.

Man that would be crazy, if a land mass the size of florida just up and got ate one day

DO NOT GO. America is a shithole and will have descended into civil war by then.

Make sure you get some chili cheese tots at Sonic and ad onion if you like onions.

I went to a place called Dutch Pot in Florida and it was good as fuck. Kind of a fast food Jamaican restaurant.

Be careful downthere, OP. Don't trust any niggers, no matter what they say

going to be staying around Palm Beach and Jupiter, is it really niggery over there?

You have to go to a southern place and get fried chicken with fried green tomatoes and whatever sides you'll like. Chick fila is a solid choice, sonic will be disappointing. It's just fast food with some ok stoner sides. Look up whatever BBQ place is nearby and go there, 4 rivers is an amazing chain while Sonnys is just ok. If you're lucky a local place might be around

Fuckthe chains, they're good but not worth your time on a limited trip. You're in fucking Florida, go to a fish restaurant and get some fucking seafood. Floridans do it almost as well as South Carolinians. I recommend trying flounder, conch fritters, and hush puppies. Also try to spend at least one evening knocking back cheap rum mixed with fruit punch or a bunch of Coronas with lime wedges while looking out over the ocean.

If you're going to Florida you need to try Whataburger

Only if you are a wagecuck.

Not wrong but our chain food options are much worse.

no

except for west palm

Bullshit I would kill for some Smoke's poutine right now.

Harveys and Swiss Chalet were a little boring though.

They got a few smokes in US. I ate at the one in Berkeley a few times when I was at uni. Its definitely the epitome of comfort food

Sure its nothing great but thats not really the point. The american experience is interesting for other reasons, like how old fashioned diners tout that they got the best coffee in town, just like every other diner. You know its not, but for some reason it makes you smile to know they say so anyways, and somehow it makes the coffee taste better too.

any idiot with a phone can look up michelin ressarauns where they go.

Definitely try out one of there slushes. Tons of flavors, flavor mixes and also candy add-ins. My goto slush is always Mango with Jolly Ranchers

U R A faggots

McDonalds

Publix tendie subs are practically a meme by now, give it a go

Second this. Fresh seafood is a must.
What part of Florida? A city or bum fuck nowhere?