Dinner thread

What's Veeky Forums having for dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/25694/cream-of-cauliflower-soup-ii/?internalSource=amp&referringContentType=amp recipe&clickId=amp_directions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taco Bell $5 box

I played Maccas Monopoly at lunch when I had 3 hamburgs and medium fries.
All i got was second chance draw shit.

i am eating The Fats Food does that make you upset hehe? : )

Chorizo scramble with mostly egg whites only one yolk and onions, bell peppers, jalapenos. Served on a medium corn tortilla and topped with some fresh salsa.

>go to grab food from fridge
>someone already ate it
y-you too!

Chef John's chicken sausage ragout.

Why not get two quarter pounders or two cheeseburgers? Why one of each?

You should start tripfagging as firehazard.

Einstein said doing the same thing twice is the definition of insanity

My dinner wasn't sideways, thank God. Hope your drink spilt everywhere.

The "I don't have anything substantial in my fridge and all the shops are shut dish"

Tried to jazz it up but what's the saying? Can't polish a turd...

Gonna go try Taco John's for the first time, what get?

Tacos

Get a double stack taco with the hard and soft shell and beans, potato oles, and then anything else you want if anything.

>what get?
directions to the nearest taco bell

made some stir fry

That looks ok

>bbq pork slices
>large steamed rice
>buddha mushrooms
>singapore noodles
>ma po tofu

should be here in 45 minutes

i ate chef boyardee mini raviolis but i also self sucked and swallowed every bit of the load like a good girl

finally got mom to agree to get me some fast food. Where should I make her go? pretty much every major fastfood chain is within a close driving distance.

Thoughts? Ideas?

wendy's.

while she's out, take pic of her panty drawer and post it, please.

Crunchy fish fillets with mango chutney with a side of parmesan and mushroom couscous.

Tin of kippered herring and a quarter liter of vodka.
I'm still trying to regain my appetite.

Pork loin chops, seasoned with kosher salt (heh) and black pepper, with spinach fettucine Alfredo on the side.
Pic related

Re-fried beans on toast with sriracha mustard

Made a hot and sour soup

looks great. I would prefer it without mushrooms, though. what is that red paste on top?

Garlic chili sauce. pretty good stuff.

how spicy is it? i consider franks super hot to be prettttty spicy and anything spicier than that I stay away from

crawfish and some fried veg from the garden

not for you then.

goat tier sauce. I can't do sriracha after eating this stuff I realized it tastes like processed junk despite being the same company

That's not what the Mythbusters concluded.

Meat loaf dinn din was good

I was going to make some veggie stir fry, but the faggot I live with brought home some extra yakisoba.

So much for having a healthy dinner.

Choo! Choo! Next top! My thighs.

pls b my gf or post feet

What's up, sexy? You into hairy dudes? They call me the Den Destroyer because I'm king of the Bears.

Scan that second chance shit with your phone on the app. You can still win free shit. I got a bunch of shit last year like that but only got a small drink so far.

Won a big mac and two sports sessions instantly but no chance I do anything with the latter two.

Feet and cooking

How long did it take to cook?
What kind of meat is that?

allrecipes.com/recipe/25694/cream-of-cauliflower-soup-ii/?internalSource=amp&referringContentType=amp recipe&clickId=amp_directions

Cream of cauliflower soup.

Ur mums cunt

looks like a fucking toddler size meal

>"that'll be $12.95!"