Being fat

>Being fat
>Not understanding that you can lose weight by eating food that is as tasty
Seriously, why?

The guy on the left is not even obese.

Would an all for me diet work?

That's why he's tryig to catch up with his friends, duh

I have to admit, I'm a little envious at that total lack of shame..

We've reached a point where the abuse of handicapped vehicles by lazy whales is now the norm, and people get suspicious when actual handicapped people use one.

is that a literal tub of mayo?

What's the deal in America, can I just get on a motorised cart and go grocery shopping whether I'm fat, disabled or none of the above?

Imagine how embarrassing it is for those kids behind that fucking hamplanet.

I think you need to have a reason why you should be riding around in a motorized cart

I had to go to to walmart a few days ago, and there was some normal looking black women shouting typical nigger slang while riding around on these scooters. I felt like I was in Vietnamese zoo.

Americans believe vegetables and exercise are a kind of punishment to be temporarily endured under the supervision of an emergency room physician in direct response to a near-death experience

I wouldn't share a bed with her but id fuck her.
As gross and as fat as she is she still has a pretty face.

It appears so. They're not yet common here luckily, but I really hate these carts. Women with regular shopping carts are already experts at managing to block an entire path on their own, or worse, then they start yapping with another. These handicapped carts are even worse, the people have no decent control over them and either block paths, or are pushing an entire lane of people out because they can't manage to drive past them.

anyone can ride them but they are ment for injured or disabled folks so you may get glares if you look healthy

Well yeah. They have them at the front of grocery stores specifically for your shopping needs.

Seriously though, I got pissed off at my pregnant wife for wanting to use one. I made her fat ass walk through the store. That's embarrassing as fuck.

Fat person here.
I don't think fat people understand just how easy it is to lose weight.
I started tracking my calories per day and realized I ate way more than I thought I did, like over 3000 per day easily.

I just kept tracking it and naturally I began to eat less and lose weight. Lost about 20 pounds in the first month without really trying very hard, I still eat garbage fat people food I just don't go over 1500 calories per day.

This. As a recovering/ habitual fat person, I can say that when I actually do diet and excercise, losing weight is pretty easy. I know it's harder for some, but it's not THAT hard.

Sometimes I envy fat people, I've been trying to get below 11% body fat without reducing my mileage but I keep getting colds and/or overtraining symptoms

Must feel pretty incredible to just drop 50 pounds like it's nothing, eh?

Yeah actually. I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months just by skipping dinner and walking to work.

They're meant for people who can't easily walk, like the elderly or people with crutches and shite. Though I do remember some shameless teenage she-boons riding around my store one time, hollering to each other. Our ASM asked them to stop and they just screeched at him; the great thing about our litigious society is that the store can't do anything about that. You wonder where the parents are in that situation, because these kids were likely in high school.

As a side note, one time a cart stalled (happens often because the weight sensors suck) and I had to go get the old customer a new one, then start the old one and drive it back. Pretty good motivation to take care of myself because it was the most mortifying experience of my life, even if people saw me in my employee uniform and probably figured I was helping someone out.

i'd rathre skip bfast and lunch

quit starving yourself and just walk all day you dumb bitch

>without reducing my mileage
You clearly have never exercised in your life, stop posting

ITT OP lies and people congratulate themselves (deservedly) over their sacrifices and then tell further lies about how easy it is.

That's cute.

Guy who commented on ease of weight loss here, I started at 296 just over a month ago
The flat line at the bottom is probably just because I haven't weighed in a few days as I'm confident it's coming off

Ok. If that's the case I'm interested OP. Tell me what is it that you eat, that it is tasty and that helps me lose weight.

Actually only the nigs and spics are obese, whites in America are pretty much on par with europe

>thank god for mississippi
I've never had a brown person make a comment about my "genetics" (I'm a normal weight asian which is to say, I can walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded)

I've been asked this question by many a white person, the kind that struggles to breathe just from getting up to get another soda from the employee break room fridge

I'm going to assume you're just being cheeky. But it doesn't matter if you're white, black, or brown. You're an American and you're statistically fatter than everyone else. That's adorable that you try to distance yourself, but no one is buying it.

>You clearly have never exercised in your life, stop posting
i'm under probably still under 5%,

Im on 20% body fat, is that an unhealthy number? No clue so no h8 pls.

It depends on whether you're a male or a female. 5% is possible for a male with pharmaceutical help, but not for long and not without some risk

10% is the lower reasonable limit for men and 15% female

If you're 20% and you're a woman, you're average (unless amerifat in which case "eew bones are for dogs")

You're definitely, definitely not.

Can only tell from my experience: eat a balanced diet, exercise 3-4 times a week and cut back on sugar. Eat more things high in fiber to feel full throughout the day and eat an apple when you are craving something sweet.
Didn't need to change much in my diet and still losing weight at a steady pace.

You're right user, it's a little willpower, but mostly just ignorance. I have a room mate who obsesses over meme health foods, yet drinks nothing but fruit juice. Never seen her drink a glass of water.

You have no fucking clue, to state that means that you are probably 15-20% and most likely skinny fat

>tasty food
amen, brother. My veggie bean chili is food of the gods, and keeps me slim.

chicken stir fry is pretty good, put a shitton of broccoli to make you full and some teriyaki sauce for flavor

>I started tracking my calories per day and realized I ate way more than I thought I did

Cereal has always been a favorite food of mine. One day, when I was about 32-33, I actually looked at the box and realized I was eating a 2000 calorie bowl of cereal that only kept me from being hungry for about 2 hours. A real eye opener there.

Most dietitians start off every new client with the same thing: Keep a log of everything you eat or drink for a week, and then they break down the calorie and sugar counts. Partly because it's very effective at shocking the hell out of people.

Moral of the story, people need to take more of an interest in the nutrition labels on food. They're there for a reason. I wish I'd learned sooner. I taught my teenagers early on not to ignore the labels so they didn't make the same mistake.

>2000kcal
That's like 10 fucking bowls, were you eating from a literal bucket?

>fructose
Might as well not bother

Unless that measurement was via ultrasound or air displacement chamber, the exact number is meaningless. Calliper measurements and suchlike are only useful for tracking trends.

Meals comprised of protein and resistant starch and vegetables. No bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, grains, etc.
No lactose. No fructose.
Plenty of beans and lentils.

This sounds restrictive, but eh, beans and lentils are delicious cooked right and work fine as leftovers. I got used to just replacing simple carbs with beans and lentils, with eggs, meat, or fish and various vegetables on the side.

Weekly cheat days are important for regulating metabolism and for enjoying yourself.

If you think the fructuse in a single apple will have any impact you have really no idea.

Here's the thing with being a fatty: you can get fat over a decade or so just by eating a little more than what you burn off everyday. But once you get to be a fatty you are freaking hungry all the time if you try to eat normal portions. That fat fights to maintain itself. You can't just magically start eating "right" and drop the fat. You will be an irritable, miserable hungry bitch as soon as you start cutting enough calories to start losing it.

Vegetables I understand, but exercise honestly seems kind of pointless to me.

Why expend that amount of energy if you're not even getting paid for it?

the things fat flyovers tell themselves

it has other benefits as well. you get paid in physical improvements.

36.4% of non-hispanic whites in the US are obese. Stop living in /pol/tardation and pull your head out of your ass.

Are you actually a retard?

White Europeans and white Americans look fairly similar for the most part. But at the extremes, America has way more obese people. Europe has relatively none.

Nonsense, many fat people are irritable, miserable bitches anyway.

in the bottom right corner of her basket? i think it's a tub of ice cream, looks something like this. still not much better though

This is patently untrue. I'm forced to look at fatfuck white people every day in my retail job. Whites are some of the fattest fucks out there.

True. But I have some obese relatives - nice people who just chose a lifestyle that made them hambeasts. Beyond the sweating and heavy breathing one big thing they all have in common is they're hungry. Like all the time. Constantly snacking, and when they sit down to eat their portions are huge.

None of them are obese enough to require them. They're all just lazy shitbirds.

Because you've already horded the payments for it on your big fat ass.

Fructose doesn't make you fat when consumed as a part of a whole fruit
The other case where it's healthy (but still makes you fat) is when you consume it with honey, but honey gives you a lot of good stuff in exchange so it's worth it
Processed food fructose is cancer though
>Weekly cheat days are important for regulating metabolism
Is this a *hey, do it, I'm not looking, it's fine* sort of thing or you should really have cheat days? Because I'm not having them.
That's only the case if you've been overeating healthy foods like a fuck, and this is pretty much never the case, you'd have to eat meat, fruit and veggies even when you're not hungry to achieve that or have some of the illnesses where you never feel full.
When you transition from junk food to healthy food you naturally start eating less because healthy food keeps you full for longer (your brains that is)
Exercise is not for losing weight (especially since you'll consume the calories you lost later) but for cardio, posture, muscles e.t.c.
Basically all the health stuff except the weight
[spoiler]It also might improve your eyes because you would not be looking at the pc screen like you probably do 24/7. And you also will have time for philosophy and thinking about stuff since modern life is basically recieving information 24/7 without really thinking about it much[/spoiler]

>When you transition from junk food to healthy food you naturally start eating less because healthy food keeps you full for longer (your brains that is)
That's true, but that transition is very hard for a lot of people. When you're used to a snack of cheese and crackers along with half a stick of pepperoni or chips and sour cream dip a piece of fruit or some raw veggies doesn't satisfy. Same goes for meals. It's not that they don't make healthy foods as side dishes, it's that instead of filling up on the kale they have another piece of chicken and some more mashed potatoes. The foods they eat aren't as unhealthy as the ratios of what they eat and the amount of it.

Are these the ones that taste like slightly flavored water?

Anyone, white, black, brown, purple or orange with a BMI over 28 should be rounded up and incarcerated in concentration fat camps where they are forced to get down to a BMI of 25 to gain freedom.

> with a BMI over 28
This is like 2/3 of the US population.

They do that in Japan.

Granted, they don't need to round up half the population there, so it's very cheap for them.

>tasty
are you 12?

Seriously? Is it state ordered or just the typical Japanese peer pressure?

Fat white people are all over the place. Go back to your frog board, shitlord.

Just remember to keep going when you eventually plateau. It happens to everyone and it fucking blows, just gotta push through it.

It's state ordered and called the Metabo law. It's not as serious as that it can get you in jail, but they'll force you to follow a program.

Unless you're a sumo probably.. I assume.

Most pre-sweetened cereal is 100-100 calories for 1/4th cup. That's 400 calories for a common kitchen glass full of cereal. A large bowl of cereal could easily be made up of 3 of those glasses, plus 3 cups of milks. And, again, easily skyrocketing over 2000 calories. You could fit that in a standard 7-cup tupperware bowl, far from a bucket. That's barely half a gallon, and about 70% liquid.

Delusions: the post

Nothing I have ever eaten that is healthier than a cheeseburger has ever once tasted as good as a cheeseburger.

Trust me, you don't want the shame and disgust that comes with unfolding a persons fat flaps to get at the goods.

t. ex chubby chaser

Eating less usually means your stomach contracts and you just get used to it.

You're losing weight far too fast. You're going to go pre-diabetic at that rate. 1-2lb a week is the healthy maximum for weight loss.

BAIT FOR THE BAIT GOD! Here's your (You).

lose weight why?

You're being human wrong. Light to moderate exercise daily is physically and mentally therapeutic. We are a walking species. Try going for a half hour walk every day for a week and post results. Do you suffer from any depression, anxiety or sleeplessness?

this skinnyfat actually believes he's under 17%, lol

i eat food that is as tasty
and then i eat bad food
and then i get drunk
and then i eat worse food
and then i take pictures of myself and send them to people who tell me to kill myself
and then i wake up next morning feeling like shit and i eat shit again

don't weigh in every day. do it once a week. Google why

So? Stop it. Idiot.

but im drunk already

He's bulking up for football user, american hero right there.

Time to hop on the cycle, faggot.

>amerilard expects to be paid to exercise

W E W
E
W

If you want to cure yourself of fat you first eliminate sugar in all forms, avoid carbs like the plague, and stick too fatty foods and vegetables only. No rice, beans, or Pasta. After a couple of days your body switches into ketosis, a state of burning fat for energy instead of carbs. When that happens your body will tap its nature reserves of fat to compensate for its energy needs.

Keep it Keto, Keto foods include:
Chicken
Kale - Spinach - Mushrooms
Vegetable medlys
Seeds - Sunflower, Pumpkin, chia, almond.
Olives
Viniggete and greek dressings
Lemon, avocado, apricots.
Bone Broth
Olive Oil
Saurkraut
Pork rings
Walnuts,
Raw Honey
Goat Cheese
Eggs

I think they get to a point of fat where they stop even thinking about trying to lose weight and just say fuck it and balloon until they die

Youre right that its easy but lets not pretend that healthy food can even remotely taste as good as unhealthy food on average. Theres some outliers but you cant make an entire diet on them.

That sounds like a very sad life. I cant imagine doing without carbs or most dairy. That makes up like 80% of dishes in the world in some way. Asians eat tons of carbs but in small amounts.

>Keto
>Raw Honey
what?

Or just eat less.

>raw honey

Here, have an upvote.

I hope she leaves you.

>half a gallon of cereal

no actually what the fuck

how are you doing that?

>That's barely half a gallon, and about 70% liquid.
>3 cups cereal 3 cups milk
>70% liquid