What's your favorite food related television show?

What's your favorite food related television show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PS_zQ_g9jE4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWBgbazQuc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5lRAwXqug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good Eats. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Good Eats. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Alton's existentalist outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the works of Kierkegaard, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Good Eats truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Alton's existential catchphrase "Give Peas a Chance," which itself is an ironic double reference to a cold-war hippie phrase, and an edible garden vegetable. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Alton Brown's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Good Eats tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

3xD my dudes and dudettes.

Alton Brown is a top tier faggot

I've been watching a lot of this YouTube channel called Binging with Babish, he recreates recipes from movies and tv shows. He'll make two dishes one is the recipe from the show verbatim and the other is ways he tries to improve on them so they could actually work.

Kitchen Nightmares

youtube.com/watch?v=PS_zQ_g9jE4
but really, i'll anything with gordon ramsey or marco pierre white.
deep fried masters was pretty hilarious to watch from the brit's pov
youtube.com/watch?v=qWBgbazQuc0

It would actually be funny if they put those two in the episode

I like the rick stein programmes where he's travelling around various countries exploring their food culture.

its a bit like one of michael palin's travel programmes but with cooking.

verrrry comfy.

yotam ottolenghi did a few good television programmes also where he, for example, explores the fod of israel and Palestine. ridiculously comfy and he's an extraordinarily accomplished and creative chef.

i like watching triple D with the sound off when i'm hungover.

>one pant leg turned up...the other isn't.

If it makes me look smart then I'm definitely watching it. I don't care if I don't understand any of it.

If asymmetry triggers you, then realize most people have a watch on one arm, but not on the other.

The f word
Uk version

Soup Opéra
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5lRAwXqug

>2017
>wearing a watch

How's the food in your nursing home gramps?

*burp*

Iahm pickhule RICK!!!!

he can outcook you, and outshoot you.

probably fucks your mom better than your dad too

How's having no fashion sense and looking like a disheveled pleb treatin' ya so far?

watches are not for time telling, they are a status symbol you pleb

>let's make baseball-size hunks of chuck roast simmered for 1/2 an hour in salsa and crushed corn chips and call it chili

user, pls.

When's he finally just going to come out already? We all know he's gay. Time to just own up to it.

>Let's continue to eat canned chili with beans and try absolutely nothing new