Used food belongs in the garbage

Used food belongs in the garbage.

I put my used food in the toilet, user.

I'm not sure why you posted that pic either. That food looks like it hasn't been used yet. It hasn't even been chewed.

Well, "used" means you've eaten it - fulfilling the food's purpose - so technically it belongs in the toilet, and will end up there, at some point.

What country are you from that you don't know leftovers when you see them.

>Well, "used" means you've eaten it

Used means it was previously cooked for serving but was not eaten. Jesus are you that retarded?

^look at this retard

I see leftovers. I don't see used food. How could this food be "used" if it hasn't even been eaten?

>Used means it was previously cooked for serving but was not eaten.
You're an-extra special kind of spergie.

You may want to consult a dictionary. The use of a food is to be consumed. Therefore, used food is consumed food.

how lazy do you have to be to keep boiled eggs in the fridge?
it takes 9 minutes to boil them, i get boiling some the previous night if you are having them for breakfast and you are in a hurry but this is bullshit

No, it has been prepared, or constructed, or whatever other synonym you'd like to apply. If uneaten food is considered "used", you're implying it has already fulfilled its purpose, which if were true, everyone would just cook for appearance rather than taste. But the utility of food is to be eaten, not looked at. Are YOU really that retarded?

It's not lazy. It's sperg.

>have eggs
>goingt to eat boiled eggs later
>i know i will boil them now so i dont have to later
a couple days later
>oh no i need eggs to cook but i boiled them all and stores are already closed/its raining pretty hard

Spergs eat the same thing for every meal. They boil the eggs in advance because boiled eggs is the only way they will eat them. The idea that you could eat eggs prepared multiple different ways would megatrigger their spergbrains.

How the fuck does this guy have
leftover sandwiches. You're retatded.

>Potatoe Salad
>Potatoe

Only sperg here is you talking about eggs.

10 minutes per day equals to 60 hrs per year or 2 days and a half.
Boiling 6 eggs at a time grants you an extra 50 hrs to fap to anime

>put pot with water to boil
>shitpost in Veeky Forums
>hear water boilind drop some eggs
>shitpost in Veeky Forums
>look at the timer here and there until 9 minutes passed
>turn burner off, take eggs, let them sit under cold running water while you shitpsot in Veeky Forums
>take them, peel them, use them

I make a giant batch on sunday to snack on throughout the week. They taste fine stored and peeling eggs sucks

>there are literally people in this world who don't meal prep for the whole week

>peeling eggs sucks
>not peeling eggs is one of the greatest pleassures in cooking
fuck off from this board and never come back again

I tried doing that. Chicken reheated takes like compromise and sadness. Veggies and starches get soggy. The only thing I meal prep is the side dishes and I'll cook the meat when I want it.

>Used

No one wants to eat literal shit, but leftovers are not yet, "used."

Stop reheating things in a microwave, kid. Use a toaster oven, steamer, and/or stop top (for their respective reheating needs.)

>stove top

fixed

What is a hamt cheese sandwhich?

So is this for someone else or are you freezing it like a retard?

I label long term frozen stuff like chicken thighs or pork belly portions, not a fucking greek salad or rice which are both obvious and I wouldnt freeze either of them anyways....

>doesn't realize that is obviously the fridge and not freezer

No I see its the fridge, but thats my point? I dont label shit in my fridge because people Im with know what it is, I tell them about it, or I eat it myself. I dont have such a defunct memory that I forget I made fucking brown rice?

It is for the audience reading the original blog, you sperg.

>potatoe
>sammie

>not making hubbie's favorite sammie's ahead of time

I do the exact same thing

Who.. who used your food?! I'll fuck him up!

fpbp

Why do you have a picture of Dan Quayle's fridge?

This thread is horrible

who the fuck needs to label the food that is in a see through container? what level of faggotry is this? and then you have to tear it off when you wash it??? what the fuck, fuck that idiot person

you are a fucking wannabe social media faggot if you meal prep an entire week in advance. how does that 7 day old chicken and mushy broccoli taste you fucking piece of fucking garbage? I meal prep like two and a half days of food max at a time, any more than that and you are eating old cooked shit like the faggot u are

you should literally just go to hell

user you might be retarded.

Nobody is disputing anything that you wrote. The argument is over how many eggs should be boiled at once.

Not the same guy, but obviously some foods work well for weeklong food prep. I make chilis, stews, taco meat, whatever, and eat it at work during lunch. It beats the hell out of what my colleagues eat.
Some foods do suck to prep ahead of time. Fish blows, lots of veggies suck. Whatever, prep one or two main courses to eat throughout the week and then make a salad in the morning. Hella easy and so satisfying.

I make breakfast burritos two weeks out and freeze those fuckers. All you do is cook 2 or 3 kinds of meat for variation(sausage, bacon, chicken, beef, who cares...) and then make some eggs.
Wrap up your finished products in tin foil, label what you put in each one and get ready to stop buying sperg cereal.

>sammie

why are you wrapping food in tin foil nigga
that shit is non biodegradable

whats the point of me trying to do my part to lessen waste when there are niggas like u throwing tin foil into the landfill just for breakfast burritos

Pic onion related? Those are just leftovers, bro.

You are right, I should freeze them in a container. DESU, I never even really thought about it. I don't eat a lot of prepackaged foods, so sometimes I guess I trick myself into thinking I am being about as ecofriendly as reasonably possible.

Fixed that for you, Dan Quayle.

I don't care for boiled eggs because of the texture, I figure that would bother spergs even more would it not?
I'd think they'd like scrambled or something that's widely liked.
I don't know, maybe I'm the sperg. I can't tell who's even spergging who anymore.

>GreeK
my autism.

>have children
>children's friends come over
>you're not a lazy piece of shit who pawns your kids off on other people so you decide to feed all the monkeys
>children are retarded and incapable of telling you how hungry they are
>prepare eggs, ham and cheese sandwiches, and potato salad in a large enough quantity to feed five growing shitbags
>store the rest for later consumption because you're not wasteful

If you eat some of the leftovers, but still have some leftovers remaining, are the ones left used twice?

>not making extra and stashing leftovers for quick meals for the following day or two
if your time is that worthless then throw your leftovers out by all means.

>what are already prepared meals for busy people

>potatoe

>potatoe
>sammie
>ever having or eating leftover rice
also what that user said

>potatoe salad
Retard detected

>aluminium
>not recyclable

>Hamt Cheese Sammie