It's finally happened. Starbucks has removed cappuccinos, americanos, etc...

It's finally happened. Starbucks has removed cappuccinos, americanos, etc. from their menu entirely and now only lists their meme drinks. Those of us who know the names of normal espresso drinks are now members of a privileged elite.

>starbucks
is this the board general for faggots to post in? i shouldn't be here. this isn't where i parked my car

Bullshit

>starbucks

I live in an area where those don't exist.

that's a cool story, user. where's your source?

Not interested in shitbucks unless they bring back the unicorn frap.

The two locations I went to in the past week, look for yourself

You can still ask them to make it, you know. Theres a bunch of shit they dont list on their "menu"

I prefer mcD coffee over starcuck.
They have suprisingly good coffee.

You lucky bastard

I've been saying this for weeks, nobody believed me.
They don't even have brewed coffee on their menu anymore.

I wish.

>going to starbucks

Kind of on a related note, I noticed McDonalds no longer serves beef burgers and fries on their menu, everything is either salad, fruits and vegetables, fish, chicken sandwiches, desserts, and coffee stuff.

it is better than Starbucks' coffee, but only because their coffee is absolute trash

>paying for coffee outside of grocery stores
this does not affect me whatsoever, I haven't had Starbucks in years.

Brewed, cold brew, tea are the most popular orders I see at the Starbucks at my college.

dalai lama...

This literally doesn't bother me because Starbucks makes shitty cappuccino anyway.

If I want a cappuccino, I'll go to a coffee shop.

Where the fuck do you live?

who the fuck goes to Starbucks and gets their cold brew? Starbucks cold brew is the most disgusting, unpalatable, acrid shit I've ever had. I have literally never had cold brew worse than that ever. Even the cold brew my roommate made once with borderline burnt beans was better. I'm convinced at this point that its just old drip coffee that they put some ice in because I refuse to believe that they waste 10+ hours steeping something that tastes that vile.

I think you're talking about their iced coffee, which is genuinely horrendous. Their cold brew is the only thing their over roasted beans are good for.

See what I think might be happening is I ask for their cold brew and the underpaid jackass behind the counter is handing me an iced coffee. Every time I've asked for "cold brew" I've got this frankly disgusting bitter and burned waste of money.

Can someone post a picture of a new Starbucks menu like op describes? I don't live near one

Some employees don't understand the distinction. Sometimes they yell out the order as "iced coffee" and then I get nervous.

But that's the perfect opportunity to catch them fucking up: you get to correct them in front of everybody:

>>No Carl, I ordered a cold brew. Not iced coffee

You just look like an asshole when you bully minimum wage teenagers.

>the board with daily threads about fast food sandwiches and top ramen is "above" drinking Starbucks

>bully minimum wage teenagers.

They fucked up. The customer spoke up to correct them.

Considering this "bullying" is some serious mental gymnastics.

I used to think it was okay to good but lately all the McDonald's coffee I had was water as shit. I mainly drank it so I could stay awake for a road trip.

Bully teenagers? That's fucking stupid. There's nothing wrong with correcting someone on your order so you don't get the wrong shit, not just with coffee, but food places in general. Correcting someone in front of multiple employees or bringing it up to multiple would actually ensure that your food or coffee in this case is served to you correctly.

seriously though, is it conducive of a coffee shop to feature coffee drinks only as a "secret" menu item?

These days it's wrong to criticize or correct anyone for any reason. Instead of correcting the clerk's mistake the only acceptable course of action is to give the clerk a trophy.

i got kicked out of a store one time for making the clerk cry

>going to starbucks

I'm down for some coffee and stuff, but it's just not worth it

You're worse than Hitler and should be drawn and quartered!

Starbucks espresso is shit you're not missing much