>I have a few.
Do share.

no

nah

>boil 250ml water
>add half a (chicken) bouillon cube
>stir
>put in large cup.
Now you have a simple hearty low calorie snack/drink.

>Boil 200ml water
>Put it in a cup
>Add teabag
>Wait a minute
>Remove teabag
Now you have a popular low calorie beverage.

And vegan, let's not forget.

>Take a slice of bread
>Add peanut butter
>Take another slice of bread
>Add jelly
>Slap slices together
Now you have a traditional PB&J sandwich.

I mean food that isn't common knowledge.

I fucked up and spread the peanut butter and jelly on the same slice together, is there any way to salvage this?

Absolutely not. Throw it in the bin and start again.

Indeed, it was a traditional recipe. I don't like any of those new-age fusion PB&J variations. It's just not the same.

One or two...

>measure out n cup(s) of white rice
>measure out 1.5n cup(s) of water
>bring water to boil in a pan
>add rice to water and stir once
>lower the heat and cover the pan
>simmer until all rice absorbs all the water
You now have plain white rice.

>hot sausage
I never like recipes with ingredients that are so loosely defined that if it ends up meh I'll never know if you bought the wrong sausages or just fucked it up. Like those "add an amount of xxxxxx sauce". Great, but there are all these brands that all taste different.

It literally provides you with the name of a brand that works well. Also, I can tell you from experience that Jimmy Dean works great too.

>It literally provides you with the name of a brand that works well
True, but in lots of cases (pretty much always, because: not american) those brands aren't available where I am, so I still don't know what I should be looking for.

Anyway, so it's a serious recipe? I saw it before so I wasn't sure if it was some meme.

Yeah, guess I have been spamming it a bit. It's a serious recipe, and a Christmas tradition in my family. The end result looks like pic related. I guess I didn't consider an international audience. In the South East USA the terms of the recipe are pretty unambiguous. "Hot sausage" means a loose minced pork that comes heavily seasoned and spiced in plastic packs, but lacks an actual casing at all. People fry it up for breakfast and eat it on biscuits or with eggs. It's called hot because it's spicy.

Memes are more my thing

Forgot pic.

Looks pretty tasty, user.

Not OP.....The first"Not a Fuck-tard" to help OP

Thanks. I can only describe the taste as a sausage and cheese biscuit, though the texture is uniform and you can hardly tell the meat is in there except for the taste. It's like an ultra-dense scone in consistency.

rather than make a new thread I figured I'd ask in here:

All I have in my house are noodles, a single pork loin chop, a bag of frozen spinach, store-brand Alfredo sauce in a jar, and your standard white american spices. (i.e. salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne.)

Can I make a tasty pasta with this, or will the flavors not work together?

Going for it anyways, wish me luck.

Here's a recipe OP

download the GialloZafferano app
plenty of italian recipes and history

You totally can. Cook your pork first. Cut it into chunks, season with salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic. Get a pan nice and hot with a little oil, then sauté that pork. While it cooks, boil your pasta and heat up your sauce. Once the pork is done, take it out of the pan and set it aside. Briefly sauté your spinach in the pan with all those taste pork juices. Add a little salt and pepper if it needs it. Now just combine all your food and eat it.

That was the plan but wasn't too sure, I don't usually work with pork. Or spinach. Thanks user!

I didn't know there were Australian sloppy joe recipes.

An easier way to say that would be:

X Rice + 1.5X water + 9.6Kj/minute for 20 minutes = Rice.

Do you not know your own tastes? Do you even LIKE hot sausage? Do you prefer your sausage with sage or with maple? You do realize you could use italian sausage or chorizo if you prefer, right? Or you could go full-on DIY and use wild game sausage that you hunted, killed, dressed and made yourself.

Cooking isn't "follow the recipe blindly", it's "use recipe as framework to make the dish MINE".