>John Maus
youtube.com/watch?v=ryvHj2z-0BM

>Linea Aspera
youtube.com/watch?v=E1JplpqHkPw

>Lebanon Hanover
youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc

>Muslimgauze
youtube.com/watch?v=SmQPJLANhoQ

Did you just find out about MDE or something and wanted to show everyone how cool you are?

>Veeky Forums

Kys

Yes, this is the correct board for this thread

>anons first trip to the meme side of youtube

I understand why you'd implicitly avoid music discussion on /mu/ for how much of a tumour it is.

The two in the middle are shite but The ILY's are truly underrated. Muslimgauze is rated well in it's industrial circles, John Maus is good. Now fuck off back to /mu/.

Somebody's a sensitive little thing.

>tfw i realised that i don't need to like post-wave-no-ambient-experimental-funk-screamo-dadrock-lofi-neutralmilkhotelesque music because i shouldn't care about the opinions of anonymous strangers
i think i'll stay comfy with the smiths, men at work, and david bowie

I think you're over thinking it, pal.

i'm not your pal, buddy

Im not your enemy pal

you just made an enemy for eternity

i had an enema that lasted an eternity

>mfw I posted this thread on the wrong board

Let's talk about Zizek or something

hearty kek. thanks :)

Proof that the /mu/ crossposters are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Is that really Zach in OP? I thought his face was longer and he had some stronger features.

>i think i'll stay comfy with dad rock

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GIVING THE NOBEL LIT PRIZE TO A MUSICIAN ERODES THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN MUSIC AND LITERATURE

>implying interdiciplinary co-operation is a bad thing

zach is dead, that's faul hill

Bob Dylan isn't even a decent poet. Should have gone to Leonard Cohen, but now he's dead.

I listened to something like 200 albums in a variety of different genres over the past few months and have decided that only classical music is worth listening to.

Mostly yes. Or at least it has to be somewhat related to classical or similar in a few ways

ZUN

i'm not seeing the MDE connection